ADVERTISEMENT

Let's start the final score thread

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I tell you I haven't been this nervous about a TX game since 1/4/06 when we played SC for the national championship. It will be such a big win if we win it and a disappointment if we don't. I hate to admit it but over the last say 25 years the SEC has won the most nc's. Alabama is the standard bearer in the SEC and LSU, FL, and GA are on the next shelf. Winning won't necessarily mean were back but beating an SEC team like LSU will show me that were on our way. We've talked about matchups for the last 6 month's. If I can make it simple. The way I see it

Our qb is better than theirs. Period.

Our hc is better than theirs and imo it's not even close. If Coach Herman can beat GA and their alleged genius Kirby Smart he can definitely beat an already been fired once coach like Ed Ogeron.

The game is in Austin and I don't care how many people from LA show up. We take control of the game and they'll shut up like all fans do when they're losing. If we win by at least 2 scores they'll be halfway back to LA by the end of the game. This is the not the late arriving early leaving TX fans from back in the day everybody at TX knows how important this game is. So yes we have home field advantage and no one can tell me any different.

Let's send their purple and gold wearing Cajun ass back to the swamp with their tail between their legs

TX 27
LSU 22
HookemHorns

Last edited:
Reactions: westx
My nuts are telling my guts that this game goes one of two ways-----

Either we win 21-20 or 23-17 or 24-21----- or we get the living sh!t kicked out of us. There's no in between.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
My nuts are telling my guts that this game goes one of two ways-----

Either we win 21-20 or 23-17 or 24-21----- or we get the living sh!t kicked out of us. There's no in between.

Getting the shit kicked out of us is some Mack Brown/Charlie Strong baggage.

27-23 Horns. Texas has better coaching, better QB, better receivers, and better OL. I'd give the advantage to L$U on defense, but not by a large margin. As everyone is, my biggest concern is our running game. I trust that Herman will have a lot of smart RPO stuff to take advantage of L$U's coverages and a few surprises mixed in. Also were at home in Texas. DKR will be rockin'!

Hook'em!

I’ll give Texas the advantage in this one PROVIDED Sam stays upright most of game. If their front 4 can get to him it’s a toss up imo

HORNS 34 LOUD MOUTH LSU 27, OUR QB AND YOUNG DEFENSE ARE THE DIFFERENCE

My bookie has moved the line to LSU -6.5. Smart money moving the line? Makes me uneasy, but I can't believe Herman, with his track record in big games, would get beat by over a TD at home. Give me the points and Hook'em!

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I get that LSU is a solid program and an SEC team, but, they don't inherit Alabama and Georgia's caliber of play the last couple of years simply by association. Their 2018 record was 10-3 with a win over UCF in a bowl game, then in 2017 it was 9-4 with a loss to Notre Dame. Are they a decent team-YES, is it David vs Goliath?-Hell NO. I am definitely not afraid of a blowout. If Sam or Ingram go down, they may win by 10 points max.

My bookie has moved the line to LSU -6.5. Smart money moving the line? Makes me uneasy, but I can't believe Herman, with his track record in big games, would get beat by over a TD at home. Give me the points and Hook'em!

You shouldn't be Gamblin! Its the Devil's work if ya uneasy with the bet then stay away from it!

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT