ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Texas games of interest this week

Nick Saban has really ruined everyone’s expectations when it comes to head coaches. Mack Brown did a lot more good for this university than he did bad. He more than likely has 2 national championships if Colt McCoy doesn’t go down in that Bama game.
And maybe the Saban dynasty never happens that was his first NC.

That’s something that kind of has gone unnoticed a little bit. Chris Del Conte deserves a ton of credit this athletic program has become a power house under Del conte… hopefully football and mens basketball can join the party.
Won't believe that until I see it.

I just watched the end of an amazing game betweein FSU at LSU. I didn't watch the whole game, but here is how it wend down. Down 2 touchdowns in the 4th qty LSU scores and causes FSU to go 3 and out with limited time. With a little over 2 minutes left and down 24-17, the LSU guy muffs the punt (his 2nd muffed punt of the night) and FSU takes over. Pretty much the game is over with FSU taking over around the 10 yard line and up 7 points. Unbelievably, the FSU rb fumbles and LSU takes over with 1 minute at their own 1 yard line. The march down the field to the 2 yard line with 1 second left and score. No time left and FSU blocks the extra point. FSU 24 LSU 23.

I just watched the end of an amazing game betweein FSU at LSU. I didn't watch the whole game, but here is how it wend down. Down 2 touchdowns in the 4th qty LSU scores and causes FSU to go 3 and out with limited time. With a little over 2 minutes left and down 24-17, the LSU guy muffs the punt (his 2nd muffed punt of the night) and FSU takes over. Pretty much the game is over with FSU taking over around the 10 yard line and up 7 points. Unbelievably, the FSU rb fumbles and LSU takes over with 1 minute at their own 1 yard line. The march down the field to the 2 yard line with 1 second left and score. No time left and FSU blocks the extra point. FSU 24 LSU 23.
And coach Norvell holds off the coach prime to FSU rumors for one more week lol

Reactions: DancesWithWolves
I loved the FSU/LSU outcome. Talk about karma for LSU. The last snap after the first down when the TE's knee was down should have never happened. The refs gifted them a free play. With all of the years of lucky rabbits foots, falling into crap, gracious beneficial calls from the refs finally karma caught up to LSU. Glad that FSU won!

Well speaking of Mack I saw the score of the NC/Appalachian game. I didn't see it anyone catch it?

I love cfb. 👍

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT