ADVERTISEMENT

****Offical Texas Baseball Thread****

Okay, college baseball season is officially on for me. Please catch me up. Do we suck or are we so-so or is it too early to tell? After looking at the current situation, I see we are 18-7 and have lost every single game to every SEC team

Okay, college baseball season is officially on for me. Please catch me up. Do we suck or are we so-so or is it too early to tell? After looking at the current situation, I see we are 18-7 and have lost every single game to every SEC team
Off to a bad start, 0-3, 5-7 but have a 13 game win streak and just swept rival #14 Tech. 3-0 to begin conference play.

We’re probably a borderline regional host at best. A 3 seed in a tough regional at worst.

Reactions: freeper

Our bullpen has issues, last two games we have had to walk them off cause our bullpen.....starters are pretty solid and when they are on they are on. Bats are starting to get it together and looks like our middle infield has been cleaned up as well.

Reactions: freeper
Man this season was looking like it might turn south, but it looks to have gotten on the right track pretty quick. Great streak they are on.

So stupid, nothing will happen to him just like nothing happened to the tehc turd that pushed our player on the field.

Man this season has turned quickly. The way they started the year it was looking like it was going to be a mediocre year. They have very quickly turned it around, and are looking good.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
So Pierce leaves in Zane in way to long and we lose the series! Gotta be kidding me! Bases loaded no outs and he still leaves Zane Moreruns in!

Last edited:
So Pierce leaves in Zane in way to long and we lose the series! Gotta be kidding me! Bases loaded no outs and he still leaves Zane Moreruns in!

He's just never going to learn. I basically made up my mind on Pierce when he tried to give away the game in our second CWS contest against MSU in 2021 by doing this exact same shit. Really just waiting for his time here to be over, one way or another.

He's not a CDC hire so he will give him time to mess this up and go get someone he wants there. DP is not terrible but he's definitely not an elite coach.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT