ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the season

Id take bijan over Cedric or Jamaal... personal opinion. Imagine bijan with jamaals oline. Or Cedric's

I'm not there yet. Cedric ran for 1k every year. Jamaal went crazy in year 3 while having two productive years before. Then he went on and set the NFL ablaze.

Bijan should be a top 5 back in terms of rush yards by seasons end. That'll put him in tier 2 of UT RBs IMO.

Reactions: hookem777
Totally agree. I was too young during the Earl days but the film is undisputable. Ricky was magical. The aggie game, what??? Cedric was a fricken bull. Lived in Midland when he ran wild in HS. 3 straight state champs, 5A??? Jamaal, helped us win a NC in ‘05. Nothing more to say there. Hoping Bijan can find his way on this list. Gotta earn it first regardless of who’s blocking for you.

Last edited:
Totally agree. I was too young during the Earl days but the film is undisputable. Ricky was magical. The aggie game, what??? Cedric was a fricken bull. Lived in Midland when he ran wild in HS. 3 straight state champs, 5A??? Jamaal, helped us win a NC in ‘05. Nothing more to say there. Hoping Bijan can find his way on this list. Gotta earn it first regardless of who’s blocking for you.
I might also even give D’onta Foreman a shout out. Loved watching him run over OU in Strong’s golden hat year.

Reactions: JonBinge
I might also even give D’onta Foreman a shout out. Loved watching him run over OU in Strong’s golden hat year.
Mack was the shit brother.

Welp, while I surely don't condone Mixon's behavior? Please tell me you don't condone hers? Don't. 👍
Not sure what you are implying, but no matter what she did, if you are in anyway condoning his actions you are one special ass.

Welp, while I surely don't condone Mixon's behavior? Please tell me you don't condone hers? Don't. 👍
Well the University of Oklahoma certainly condoned it. Hell they even rewarded him with a redshirt season and a scholarship. And OU fans fell right in line as soon as he came back, cheering wildly for that POS. Biggest gathering of scumbags in US history, right there in shitty little Norman.

I'm going to predict going 8-4 regular season. I think we will be better than last year but still lose a couple we should win. Having another year in the same defensive system should improve the defense. Adding more receiving options at TE and WR should take some pressure off Bijan. Having a QB who can hit the deep ball will give us more explosive plays and make the defense play back.

I'm trying to think of a position group that might be worse this year and can only think of the kickers. Hopefully they don't cost us games but it's highly likely they will if we can't get stops on defense. I think the season hinges on injuries, the defense, and kicking game. I'm crossing my fingers.

9 and 3. All needs are being addressed, albeit with much more improvement needed. I expect coaching, and overall team attitude to improve as well.
Also, with the exception of Baylor, conference opponents appear to be less formidable this year.
I expect bama game to be one of the 3 losses.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
Would "like" twice if I could, thrice if you said Earl, then Ricky.
I cannot forget how all opponents focused on Earl, and the beatings he took. Damn, but he always hot up. Kinda like a Timex.
I saw Earl at Schobel's last summer. He's really crippled.

Not sure what you are implying, but no matter what she did, if you are in anyway condoning his actions you are one special ass.
Again, I do not condone Mixon's actions. Look at the bigger picture here is all I'm saying. Have you seen the video? It's out there. The court saw the bigger picture. Lord knows I've had my share of mean violent psycho chicks who almost got Mixoned.

Again, I do not condone Mixon's actions. Look at the bigger picture here is all I'm saying. Have you seen the video? It's out there. The court saw the bigger picture. Lord knows I've had my share of mean violent psycho chicks who almost got Mixoned.
That's bulls!t. Was he sacred she was going to beat him up or something? Heaven forbid a man has to take a slap from a girl. If she had a weapon that obviously changes things but she didn't.

That's bulls!t. Was he sacred she was going to beat him up or something? Heaven forbid a man has to take a slap from a girl. If she had a weapon that obviously changes things but she didn't.
And we live in a perfect world. 👍

there is a taylor swift class you can sign up for here at Texas i hear, if i upset you.
Yer the one that has to live with it. Might be part of the team playbook? I can just hear Taylor's name barked on the line by ewers now. "OMAHA TAYLOR!". I'm kidding of course. 😉

You've got to be fing kidding. Have you seen the video? It clearly shows Mixon hit a 5' 100 lb woman so hard that he knocks her unconcious and she bounces her head off the table on the way down.

Did you post that the court decided? Wrong.

The Norman DA, PD, Bobby decided that he should get a 1 year suspension that had zero impact on his eligibility. It took a ruling by the Oklahoma Supreme Court to get that video released and then they still drug their feet.

I don't condone his actions, but is equal to I don't want to be rude, but.

You've got to be fing kidding. Have you seen the video? It clearly shows Mixon hit a 5' 100 lb woman so hard that he knocks her unconcious and she bounces her head off the table on the way down.

Did you post that the court decided? Wrong.

The Norman DA, PD, Bobby decided that he should get a 1 year suspension that had zero impact on his eligibility. It took a ruling by the Oklahoma Supreme Court to get that video released and then they still drug their feet.

I don't condone his actions, but is equal to I don't want to be rude, but.
Yer a Kamala kinda guy. Good luck. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT