ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball

I don’t think I have ever seen uglier shoes as the ones the toads have on tonight.

Looks like Tech should hold off OSU in their game as well. If we both get wins again tomorrow, Saturday is going to be a very interesting finish.

Hey, am I seeing this incorrectly, or has OSU played one less conference game than us?

Getting closer! Magic number is 3 now. Either we win 2 and Tech wins 1, or we win 1 and Tech wins 2. Would be great if we swept TCU and Tech sweeps Ok St and we win Big XII outright with the best record.

Reactions: LonghornMM
If we win tomorrow and OSU gets one in their series with Tech, don’t we have the tie-breaker?

Texas controls its own destiny now. Win tomorrow and the Horns win the Big 12 regular season title!

That brings us to 78 regular-season conference championships in baseball. Not too shabby!
Speaking of championships, last night I was at the Jamail swim center for my daughters swim meet. I had never been there before. If you go to Erwin center or other school arenas, you see “conference champion xx year”, “sweet 16 xx year”, etc. At the Jamail center? Only “National Champions “ banners, and lots of them. Very cool.

Did they have the underwater surround sound speakers blasting tunes? (very cool btw)

Speaking of championships, last night I was at the Jamail swim center for my daughters swim meet. I had never been there before. If you go to Erwin center or other school arenas, you see “conference champion xx year”, “sweet 16 xx year”, etc. At the Jamail center? Only “National Champions “ banners, and lots of them. Very cool.

They are one in the same.

Sorry MM, but they are definitely not the same poster. Their writing styles -- and thinking capacities -- are completely different.

swVAHorn writes in coherent, grammatical sentences. EyesonTexas writes (wrote) mostly run-on sentences with other idiosyncratic syntactical features and bizarre punctuation. swVAHorn's posts showed much more critical thought, even when he wrote from anger (when Charlie was coaching); EOT's posts are short, superficial, and impulsive.

Beyond that, they've disagreed on several things. EOT apparently went back and deleted a number of his posts (he's listed as having 188 on this site, but only 156 appear in the search history), but he showed up here as something of an Art Briles apologist (all deleted now), which is about the least accurate description you could give swVAHorn. The differences between them go beyond what someone could plausibly fake.

If their IPs are in some way similar or the same, there are ways that can happen these days (built-in browser VPNs) without two people have anything to do with each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT