The Mossad are pretty impressive

In a sh*t hole like Iran, I think that is safe to say they are at least 30 years behind. That's probably being kind.

My understanding is they went to pagers in an attempt to get away from phones which allowed them to be targeted and to have their calls monitored by Israel.

I am really sorry the Iranian guy got Darwined.

Man I don't know. Those videos appear to show a lot of carnage. A bunch of those injured people are going to be dead in 12 hours.

Hezbollah may not be much of a threat over the next year.
In any case it will go down as one of the most brilliant spy strikes in history. To damage 2k operatives of your enemy at the same time without a large bomb while they are not all in the same spot. Unprecedented, right?

I am sure "you guys" would love to see that.....

I hope you find peace with yourself, good luck to you for what's to come.... :)

APTTMH
Oh no. A “you guys” from the second biggest racist on the board. I’m literally shaking. I’m going to let it slide. I’m sure it’s a tough day for you.

My understanding is they went to pagers in an attempt to get away from phones which allowed them to be targeted and to have their calls monitored by Israel.

I am really sorry the Iranian guy got Darwined.
"Senior members of Hezbollah have used pagers for years but the practice became more widespread after the Oct. 7 attacks, when the group’s leader warned members that Israeli intelligence had penetrated the cellphone network, security experts said Tuesday.

As a result, thousands of rank-and-file members of Hezbollah — and not just fighters — switched to a new system of wireless paging devices, said Amer Al Sabaileh, a regional security expert and university professor based in Amman, Jordan. He said his information was based on extensive contacts in Lebanese political and security circles."

Oh no. A “you guys” from the second biggest racist on the board. I’m literally shaking.

Most racists usually think I am racist so I am not bothered by that label, it helps actually.

Good luck to you, enjoy your night!!! :)

APTTMH

Mostracists usually think I am racist so I am not bothered by that label, it helps actually.

Good luck to you, enjoy your night!!! :)

APTTMH
ice-cream-ice-cream-cone.gif

In any case it will go down as one of the most brilliant spy strikes in history. To damage 2k operatives of your enemy at the same time without a large bomb while they are not all in the same spot. Unprecedented, right?
You are not wrong. Ive been in touch with some telecom buddies of mine--their take is that this was not lithium ion -- it would not have produced this type of detonation. There was explosive planted in the pagers -- and they were programed to explode upon receipt of a specific message.

Whatever it was, you dont mess with the Mossad

From a guy who doesn’t particularly love Israel and their leaders…this was great.

Effing 5 D chess.

“Check”

“BOOM!!!!”