This Just Got Real

It's like they know they are circling the bottom of the bowl but are going to cling to the side of that toilet as long as they can. Briles and Baylor are as slimy as it gets.
$ooners are never allowed into these discussions, sorry. You've lost the right to ever point a crooked finger at anyone. #joemixonisyourstartingrunninback

$ooners are never allowed into these discussions, sorry. You've lost the right to ever point a crooked finger at anyone. #joemixonisyourstartingrunninback
Did you just use a hashtag? Chuckulz. I think I'll override you opinion and continue to post thanks.

Sure but know that nobody takes the opinion of a $ooner on moral or ethical topics seriously.
Scholz I really don't care what you think either but carry on acting a fool and instructing me on what I can and can't have an opinion on. Geez

They learned it by watching y0U
Oh man, you and Scholz teaming up on me. Y'all should consider auditioning for that show Naked and Afraid, I mean it's usually a man and a woman team but it's a whole new world we're living in these days so who knows?

Have a hard time thinking Baylor will receive the death penalty if it wasn't imposed on Penn State.
Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan are too big to fail. Baylor, like SMU, is small enough to let the NCAA flex their muscle without damaging the product.

If there is evidence of substantial wrongdoing, hopefully Baylor and Ole Miss both receive severe sanctions.

Hook 'em

Reactions: mm42 and Metcalf #2
I understand. You must be having a really hard time continuing to support Hillary then Scholz, I mean talk about ridiculous hypocrisy. Wow!!:D
Look a squirrel!

Meanwhile your starting RB still broke a girl's face and you're calling other football programs slimy.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Look a squirrel!

Meanwhile your starting RB still broke a girl's face and you're calling other football programs slimy.
Ok Scholz fair enough I wouldn't want to respond if I were you either.Yes the Mixon scenario is bad but it doesn't negate the fact that Briles and Baylor are as slimy as it gets which is what the thread is about. If you want to start a thread about Mixon, knock yourself out.

$ooners don't get to call others slimy. You're slime balls yourselves and have been for 6 straight decades. It's not just your latest wife beaters either. Hope that helps. Not sure I can break it down any further for you.

Reactions: swVAHorn
$ooners don't get to call others slimy. You're slime balls yourselves and have been for 6 straight decades. It's not just your latest wife beaters either. Hope that helps. Not sure I can break it down any further for you.
But, but, but.......I just did?

This is a prime example of a stupid sooner. Deflect, blame, say "everybody does it", try to be funny (he should stop because he sucks at it) and change the subject. I am actually losing any respect I did have for the gran douche.

This is a prime example of a stupid sooner. Deflect, blame, say "everybody does it", try to be funny (he should stop because he sucks at it) and change the subject. I am actually losing any respect I did have for the gran douche.
I apologize swvahorn for offending you and Scholz with my Hillary dig. Back on topic. Baylor and Briles are slimy.

I apologize swvahorn for offending you and Scholz with my Hillary dig. Back on topic. Baylor and Briles are slimy.
1. I don't give 2 craps what you think of Hillary, Trump or anyone else. I have been thinking for myself for many many years. 2. Baylor and Briles are slimy. 3. ou and Stoops are slimy.

Trump is going to fix the rain problem in California. All jobs are going to be great. All Illegals are going to be gone. No more crimes will be committed. He will just buy the debt back for pennies on the dollar. The U.S. will go from the craphole it is now to Great. He is for and against every single issue. He is really really smart. I can see that you have a mancrush on him. Let's face it you would vote republican if Hitler and Stalin were on the ticket. I have voted for Dems and Repubs. I bet you can't say the same JACKHOLE.

You know it from firsthand experience but there is no problem "down there" for Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornsRuleU
1. I don't give 2 craps what you think of Hillary, Trump or anyone else. I have been thinking for myself for many many years. 2. Baylor and Briles are slimy. 3. ou and Stoops are slimy.

Trump is going to fix the rain problem in California. All jobs are going to be great. All Illegals are going to be gone. No more crimes will be committed. He will just buy the debt back for pennies on the dollar. The U.S. will go from the craphole it is now to Great. He is for and against every single issue. He is really really smart. I can see that you have a mancrush on him. Let's face it you would vote republican if Hitler and Stalin were on the ticket. I have voted for Dems and Repubs. I bet you can't say the same JACKHOLE.

You know it from firsthand experience but there is no problem "down there" for Trump.
??? Where did I ever say I supported Trump??

??? Where did I ever say I supported Trump??
You insinuated that you offended me by saying something (I have no idea what) about Hillary Clinton. So I insinuated you must have been a Trump supporter.

I hate that party crap. Most people on here know that. I do vote for the the person I think will be best and I don't care what letter is by their name. I do not have a political "team" like a lot of people. Although in this election that decision will be an easy one to make.

Reactions: Scholz
[
You insinuated that you offended me by saying something (I have no idea what) about Hillary Clinton. So I insinuated you must have been a Trump supporter.

I hate that party crap. Most people on here know that. I do vote for the the person I think will be best and I don't care what letter is by their name. I do not have a political "team" like a lot of people. Although in this election that decision will be an easy one to make.
i hear you. I imagine a lot of the folks up in your neck of the woods didn't take to kindly to how she handled the coal mine gaffe recently?

I rarely jump in the political debates.

What shocks me most about this years election........is that pretty much all of the candidates suck. You have Hilary, who is probably smart enough to not do anything stupid, but she is like the Soprano's family of political power. Trump represents a fresh business approach to politics and is the antiClinton, but his crazy ideas are so crazy they belong on Pluto. Both suck. Big time. Can't we find a decent candidate?

Its like both parties feel the need to listen to the whackos in their base and go more and more to the extreme.

What shocks me most about this years election........is that pretty much all of the candidates suck. You have Hilary, who is probably smart enough to not do anything stupid, but she is like the Soprano's family of political power. Trump represents a fresh business approach to politics and is the antiClinton, but his crazy ideas are so crazy they belong on Pluto. Both suck. Big time. Can't we find a decent candidate?

Its like both parties feel the need to listen to the whackos in their base and go more and more to the extreme.
Agree.

Have Baylor fans started demanding a full release of the Pepper Hamilton report so they can clear Coach Briles?
Yes. I hope you can appreciate the hurt this whole thing has caused. I am just one voice, but I love Coach Briles. To have him totally destroyed, and for him to be responsible for totally destroying my university, I have to be not 100% certain of the allegations, but 100% plus 1. And I have read the portions of the report released. There are lots of "procedures not followed" and "program bigger than the university." I want specifics so I can put this thing to bed in my head once and for all. The only way to get that is for the full release of the report, so we can see the depths of the shenanigans. Virtually everyone I spoke to this weekend feels the same way - we want to see the whole thing so that there will be no doubt about the action taken. I know several of the regents, and I trust their judgment. But just the same, I want to see it for myself. How much further damage could it possibly cause? Release it all!

Well, let me walk through how this will play out, if I'm off base a little, please correct me:

Lawsuits will be filed by these women. Most of them will probably be settled OUT of court, and since Baylor is a private institution, they can avoid the details of said lawsuits ever being fully released. However, the female soccer player will file in federal court for a Title IX violation. At this point, the FBI and DOJ get involved. They will do an extensive search, will probably take a year minimum, after which the trial will go to court and she probably wins a slam dunk. Why would she settle? That information the DOJ digs up will be a matter of public record. No way of keeping their findings private even at a private institution.

So by my math, it may take a couple of years for everything to come out, but with the feds involved, you can bet your arse it will.

[

i hear you. I imagine a lot of the folks up in your neck of the woods didn't take to kindly to how she handled the coal mine gaffe recently?
Did not go over well at all. The mines have been down here and WV for many years now though. Something about cheaper coal from China maybe? Just like the oilfields though they don't pay like they used to. I would not do it for what they get paid.

It is un-friggin-believable that in a Nation of 300 million that THIS is the best we could do. I agree with you both suck.

Well, let me walk through how this will play out, if I'm off base a little, please correct me:

Lawsuits will be filed by these women. Most of them will probably be settled OUT of court, and since Baylor is a private institution, they can avoid the details of said lawsuits ever being fully released. However, the female soccer player will file in federal court for a Title IX violation. At this point, the FBI and DOJ get involved. They will do an extensive search, will probably take a year minimum, after which the trial will go to court and she probably wins a slam dunk. Why would she settle? That information the DOJ digs up will be a matter of public record. No way of keeping their findings private even at a private institution.

So by my math, it may take a couple of years for everything to come out, but with the feds involved, you can bet your arse it will.
Imagine if Baylor had not "demoted" Starr. We may very well have President Hillary, requesting the DOJ to investigate BU. You think Bill and Hill aren't licking their chops at the prospects at investigating Starr? Might as well shut the doors and start selling off the campus.