ADVERTISEMENT

Yo homies-- Kevin Durant mad as foook right now

i've always suspected kd was... mmmm... different. not that there's anything wrong with that. 30+ years old. lives w mom despite clear financial advantages. CHOSE to go to school in austin. first time he had a choice in nba, CHOSE to go to san francisco. just saying.

he'll get away with it, though-- he's a "chosen one".

I quit twitter and facebook after their censoring of Trump, but I looked up news regarding KD. All I saw was a twitter fight. He called the little bitch Rappaport a little bitch, no biggie. I refer to Rappaport as a stupid lil' bitch.

Reactions: clob94
Is it me, or did that sound like a bunch of high school kids instead of adults?
Clearly, KD didn’t enhance his vocabulary while at UT. Just a tad reliant on the use of “pvssy” in his rant. I’m pro-pvssy but it loses its punch if overused.

Clearly, KD didn’t enhance his vocabulary while at UT. Just a tad reliant on the use of “pvssy” in his rant. I’m pro-pvssy but it loses its punch if overused.
Oh he flat out called him a cvnt. And Durant is right. Rappaport is nothing but a Brooklyn Irish blow hard who was a sideshow in a few movies and couldn't beat his own meat with a tenderizer.

i've always suspected kd was... mmmm... different. not that there's anything wrong with that. 30+ years old. lives w mom despite clear financial advantages. CHOSE to go to school in austin. first time he had a choice in nba, CHOSE to go to san francisco. just saying.

he'll get away with it, though-- he's a "chosen one".
Do you mean like Magic Johnson?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT