ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball

Kansas and BU were no. 1 seeds last year.
Also TT was a #3 seed.

The Big X actually had the most teams be tournament last year they had 9.

And only 1 team made it to the sweet 16 and then that team was promptly eliminated.

Tell me the Big XII isn't the best bb conference in the country.

I know but watch how many teams are seeded higher from the big 10 without any quad 1 wins. The bias is toward east coast and b10 teams.

Hook em on the win!🤘
At the buzzer, as Carr held the ball, a fan w a cap on took the ball from him and went across the court. Don't think it was a ball boy. Maybe a WVU fan that was disgruntled the way WVU just let the clock run out and was going to hand it to Bob.

Need to win tonight. Next 4 games Tennessee, Baylor, KSU and KU.
Baylor being the only home game.

KU has lost 3 in a row In the conference… doesn’t happen often
Don't know how much influence RPI still has, but it still has KU at no. 2 after losing 3 straight.

The road to the national title is WIDE OPEN - someone is gonna get hot in March and hang a banner.

Reactions: horn wild
Good win tonight against Ok state. Texas moves to 17-3 6-2 in the big 12.

Probably the toughest stretch of the season coming up.

@Tennesse
Vs Baylor
@K-state
@Kansas
If you can get through that at 2-2 they’ll be sitting pretty good.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Good win tonight against Ok state. Texas moves to 17-3 6-2 in the big 12.

Probably the toughest stretch of the season coming up.

@Tennesse
Vs Baylor
@K-state
@Kansas
If you can get through that at 2-2 they’ll be sitting pretty good.
Made our free throws. That goes a long way. Finished 23/27 after starting out 2/5.
My thoughts from attending the game:

Moody Center is awesome. A world of difference from FEC.
Carr is our MVP so far this season. You can just see the difference when he is on the floor and when he isn't.
Cunningham is a baller and the crowd acknowledged that.
Seems like the defense isn't as intense when Beard was here, but there were some very nice blocks. Back door defense seemed to miss at times, leaving easy buckets for open opponents.
Turnovers: we had 16 I saw at last count. If take away even 6 of those and score instead, this could have been a much more comfortable win.
You could see/tell the players want to win for Rodney, but something just seems off to me to not having Beard there.
The women's volleyball team was honored at half time for winning the natty. That was cool.
The cheerleaders are pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT