ADVERTISEMENT

Brick

Whatever else you think about TCU the fact of the matter is that when it comes to fb the Big XII got the better end of the deal when we replaced you with TCU.

And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't TCU beat a&m to get to the CWS?

And to the above reply about TCU and Baylor being your daddy in fb a few fun facts for aggies like you. The enrollment at Baylor and TCU counting graduate students is less than half of the enrollment at a&m. And yet they're still better than you at fb.

Kyle Field has 20, 000 more seats than the stadiums at Baylor and TCU combined. And yet they're still better than you in fb.

Their head coaches are better than yours. Oh and one other thing about Baylor athletics in comparison to a&m's. Their basketball program is better than yours especially womens.

And one last thing about TCU vs a&m. Fort Worth may not be NYC, but it beats the hell out of College Station.

Now what else do you want to talk about?
Nothing, because not one thing you said is true besides TCU beating A&M in baseball...and I'll give you the coaching thing as well. Baylor and TCU have been better the past few years. If we are basing football programs over the past few years then A&M has a better football program than Texas. You see how this works?

Facts getting to you?

5mEnMfG.gif

Nothing, because not one thing you said is true besides TCU beating A&M in baseball...and I'll give you the coaching thing as well. Baylor and TCU have been better the past few years. If we are basing football programs over the past few years then A&M has a better football program than Texas. You see how this works?

No your stadium has 20, 000 more than theirs combined I don't care if you don't believe it look it up.

It's also true about their student enrollments in comparison to a&m. I don't care if you don't believe it look it up,

It's also true about Baylor's hoops program in comparison to a&m. I don't care if you don't believe it look it up.

And everyone in Texas has been better than the horns. But you're trying to shift the topic from what you started about TCU.

Admitted in another post that Texas is playing better right now and would probably win by double digits, but until then...scoreboard. We probably won't find out.

27-25 if you want to talk about scoreboard. Keep living by scoreboard with the first year coach aggy. If we ever meet up again you will never beat us again. I promise that.

Hook 'Em

Reactions: Metcalf #2
And to your other point, yes teams want to play games at Texas because they are Texas, but it isn't because of the environment. Texas, for such a powerhouse team doesn't have a great environment at all. They are never in any kind of top 10 in toughest places to play or best college environments.

Neither is a&m. aggy's home record is downright embarrassing. pyle stadium isn't a tough place to play. At. All.

TCU, SMU and aggy all 3 won their sole national titles in the 1930s. Same team. Difference is aggy has a ton of resources. Biggest underachiever in the country and 2nd place isn't even close.

Whatever the reason you have, you know you lost with TCU in that spot. It doesn't matter what TCU is ranked, it is a horse crap environment and no one cares about the game. The last 30 years you didn't exactly break it off in us.
aggys and the stadium environment argument.... I am a fan of good football....not a fan of who has the biggest, or loudest stadium...they don't give trophies for either by the way aggy. Wonder why you chose 30 years? Why is it ALWAYS the time frame an aggy thinks is important? During those 30 years how much cheating occurred at aggyland?....the FedEx years were the only time aggy consistently beat Texas.

aggys and the stadium environment argument.... I am a fan of good football....not a fan of who has the biggest, or loudest stadium...they don't give trophies for either by the way aggy. Wonder why you chose 30 years? Why is it ALWAYS the time frame an aggy thinks is important? During those 30 years how much cheating occurred at aggyland?....the FedEx years were the only time aggy consistently beat Texas.
It really should be around 43 years since that is when A&M wasn't an all military school and the playing field was evened somewhat. We couldn't draw in the same type of athletes being an all military school just like Army, Navy, and Airforce can't now.

Neither is a&m. aggy's home record is downright embarrassing. pyle stadium isn't a tough place to play. At. All.
You are correct lately. I can't figure that one out. It used to be a gimme win at home no matter who was coming, but the last several years, especially since Sumlin took over it hasn't been a great home field advantage.

27-25 if you want to talk about scoreboard. Keep living by scoreboard with the first year coach aggy. If we ever meet up again you will never beat us again. I promise that.

Hook 'Em
Ahh, the internet words. Ok, I'll play. You better not face us in football or baseball either because you will NEVER win those games. I'll promise you that.

No your stadium has 20, 000 more than theirs combined I don't care if you don't believe it look it up.

It's also true about their student enrollments in comparison to a&m. I don't care if you don't believe it look it up,

It's also true about Baylor's hoops program in comparison to a&m. I don't care if you don't believe it look it up.

And everyone in Texas has been better than the horns. But you're trying to shift the topic from what you started about TCU.
Have you ever been to a TCU or Baylor game? TCU especially has NO support. It doesn't matter if A&M had 15K less seats. They would still have more attendance. I actually get to go to quite a few TCU games because my friend has season tickets and his wife doesn't ever want to go, so I'll go watch a football game there just because it's football. Even he complains of the support TCU gets. Half of their stadium is empty even against good teams. No one cares about TCU, even the city of Ft Worth.

Actually TCU has great support from their student body. Their Baylor game was played in a monsoon and they stayed until the end.

And from what it looks like on tv their stadium looks a lot more than half full like you say it is.

It's obvious to me and to a lot of other Texas fans on this board who are reading your replies on this thread that you really can't deal with TCU being better than a&m in fb right now.

And in response to what you said earlier in this thread about Fort Worth. I've been to both places and I think FW beats the h*** out of College Station. Only aggies like you believe that.

And at Baylor their fans have reason to come to the games now their home games are pretty much sold out now.

Now what else do you want to talk about?

Last edited:
Reactions: diadevic
Ahh, the internet words. Ok, I'll play. You better not face us in football or baseball either because you will NEVER win those games. I'll promise you that.

The last time Texas has played a&m in both baseball and football they've beaten aggy. Not sure why you think a&m is so superior to Texas in those sports. As of today if they played, I think it would be a coin flip.

Aggsy are like a little yappy dog, makes a lot of noise from behind the screen door, but open the door and they run and hide.

You are correct lately. I can't figure that one out. It used to be a gimme win at home no matter who was coming, but the last several years, especially since Sumlin took over it hasn't been a great home field advantage.

It's because your team sucks, not hard to figure out.

say what you want about TCU but here is their attendance for every game last season

Stephan F Austin - 45,786
SMU - 48,127
Texas - 48,694
WVU - 45,947
Kansas - 44,375
Baylor - 47,675

Amon G Carter stadium has an official capacity of 45K. So according to the numbers they averaged greater than capacity for every home game.

It really should be around 43 years since that is when A&M wasn't an all military school and the playing field was evened somewhat. We couldn't draw in the same type of athletes being an all military school just like Army, Navy, and Airforce can't now.
Then with that logic the ONLY National Championship aggy has should not count then.....right? Or do you want to twist that to?

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Aggsy stadium seats 102,733

Last season aggsy had 6 home games and 2 neutral site games and 4 away games. With that you sold out only 4 of the 6 home games. Sold out Ball State, Miss State, Alabama and and Auburn. failed to sell out for Nevada and Western Carolina.

Side note: You schedule last year was a joke.

Then with that logic the ONLY National Championship aggy has should not count then.....right? Or do you want to twist that to?

Exactly. Take away the only MNC. Take away two of the aggy program's three top-five finishes ever. Take away Crow's Heisman. aggy wasn't co-ed, so none of that stuff counts.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Exactly. Take away the only MNC. Take away two of the aggy program's three top-five finishes ever. Take away Crow's Heisman. aggy wasn't co-ed, so none of that stuff counts.
I am really interested in how docag will respond to this.....aggy logic......Now that is an oxymoron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT