ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard Arrested

Not sure why you’re mad at CDC 2300, He didn’t call the cops, have beard arrested, and most importantly he didn’t put his hands on a female member of the family. This is on beard. Trying to blame it on anyone else is just weird

Not sure why you’re mad at CDC 2300, He didn’t call the cops, have beard arrested, and most importantly he didn’t put his hands on a female member of the family. This is on beard. Trying to blame it on anyone else is just weird
No, it's Beard's fault. I was not thrilled with the results of men's sports before this incident. This only compounds my frustration. No biggie. Sorry for the rants.

Beard will win championships somewhere but apparently not Texas. OU will hire him. This will all be forgotten in 6 weeks. What won't change is that Texas men's sports will always be mediocre.

Why is it so many on Twitter saying UT won't do anything because UT doesn't care about morality. What bad stains and scams has UT ignored or covered up that I'm not remembering?

This is not believable. Good grief, bit her? I am not buying it until the facts come out.
Well that’s from the affidavit. Those were the facts reported to the police by the victim… don’t they usually take pictures in situations like this?

Why is it so many on Twitter saying UT won't do anything because UT doesn't care about morality. What bad stains and scams has UT ignored or covered up that I'm not remembering?
The fact that there has been nothing from UT and tip off is in a couple hours interesting…

Well that’s from the affidavit. Those were the facts reported to the police by the victim… don’t they usually take pictures in situations like this?
Allegations are not facts, but I know what you mean.

People are ****ing idiots. Look how many people still wear a mask because there is a "pandemic" going on. For ****s sake, people were in their car alone with a mask on.

In Nevada during my law enforcement career, pictures were always taken if the equipment was available, which it was 99% of the time. Photos do not always tell the story however and they often exonerated the suspect. It really depends on the circumstances. As a former cop, I'm waiting for more info on this to drop.

There aren't many incidents. Most of this is coming from fans at ou, $ec, tech, etc... where cheating is encouraged so they can't discern right from wrong. It's all the same to them.

That's not a history of 'not caring about morality'
No. They will most likely fire him. The more that comes out the worse it looks, and even if what is in the police report is only half true it’s still really bad

In Nevada during my law enforcement career, pictures were always taken if the equipment was available, which it was 99% of the time. Photos do not always tell the story however and they often exonerated the suspect. It really depends on the circumstances. As a former cop, I'm waiting for more info on this to drop.
She could have attacked him first. There are boatloads of crazies out there. If she is his fiance, I would tell her to gtho and the wedding is off but I bet that meal ticket is hard to refuse as it is for most women.

Texas just announced Beard is suspended without pay indefinitely. Baring something drastically changing… he’s coached his last game at UT imo

That’s not the full police report. That’s only the probable cause affidavit. It only includes sufficient facts to establish the elements of a criminal offense, which is presented to a magistrate to determine if these is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime.
apologies you are correct..full report..that was written. That night lol

Okay, I’m going to get this out of the way right now… I don’t know if this is a legit family violence case, or not, and I don’t know the details of the arrest, but I do know this; there are way too many people posting excuses or minimizing domestic violence in this thread.

I’m not saying he did, or didn’t do it. I’m all about waiting for all of the facts to come out before passing judgement. But, no one should be trying to minimize what qualifies as family violence. Unless self defense, there is never a reason to lay hands on your wife. Ever…

If you disagree with that, just ban me now, because I’d rather hang out with aggies and sooners, before someone calling themselves a Horns fan, who would even insinuate that abusing their wife is okay.

Commenter on Horns Illustrated states Beard has an audio recording of the spat. Could be hearsay. Wait and see.
He Apperently did tell the cops he had a recording of the incident that would frame it differently. However when asked if they could hear it he said no. So who knows.

Him having evidence that completely exonerated him would be the only way he keeps his job.

Last edited:
Okay, I’m going to get this out of the way right now… I don’t know if this is a legit family violence case, or not, and I don’t know the details of the arrest, but I do know this; there are way too many people posting excuses or minimizing domestic violence in this thread.

I’m not saying he did, or didn’t do it. I’m all about waiting for all of the facts to come out before passing judgement. But, no one should be trying to minimize what qualifies as family violence. Unless self defense, there is never a reason to lay hands on your wife. Ever…

If you disagree with that, just ban me now, because I’d rather hang out with aggies and sooners, before someone calling themselves a Horns fan, who would even insinuate that abusing their wife is okay.

Yep.

Reactions: txleapd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT