ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard Arrested

Domestic disputes are messy and I think it's wise to wait for the facts to come out. I'm certainly not in favor of domestic violence and won't defend it.
I agree with waiting. Some of this info coming out is very hard to believe.

Don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back too hard.

If you think that I’m patting myself on the back, you obviously haven’t spent enough time on here to know who I am, or what I do.

If you spent one of your first comment in the last 20 years on this board to talk shit about what I just said, you might also want to re-evaluate your life priorities.

Reactions: weevilcatch
If you think that I’m patting myself on the back, you obviously haven’t spent enough time on here to know who I am, or what I do.

If you spent one of your first comment in the last 20 years on this board to talk shit about what I just said, you might also want to re-evaluate your life priorities.
Okay. I agree, domestic violence is bad.

Coach Terry has been a head coach for a long time, a lot of this team has played a good amount of basketball they’ll be fine.

Beard says he has audio and visual evidence that shows he was not the primary aggressor. If she attacked him, she should be the one in jail.

Beard says he has audio and visual evidence that shows he was not the primary aggressor. If she attacked him, she should be the one in jail.
He told the cops that but then when they asked if they could see it he told them no, so who knows.

If he does have such evidence he probably ought to be showing CDC, because something like that is the only way he’s keeping his job.

Yeah I thought Creighton was a bit overrated coming in to that game. Certainly is looking that way.

He told the cops that but then when they asked if they could see it he told them no, so who knows.

If he does have such evidence he probably ought to be showing CDC, because something like that is the only way he’s keeping his job.
It think his job is done regardless. The alleged video will determine if he gets jail time.

It talked to a prosecutor buddy of mine and he said generally when they arrest someone for this charge there is physical proof/markings on the victim. Unless she had a weapon and it was clearly self defense he's done.

It talked to a prosecutor buddy of mine and he said generally when they arrest someone for this charge there is physical proof/markings on the victim. Unless she had a weapon and it was clearly self defense he's done.
That’s pretty much what I was thinking. They usually take pictures in situations like this.

It think his job is done regardless. The alleged video will determine if he gets jail time.
I don’t think that true. If he had legit evidence that Hess innocent, or that the situation isn’t as it seems he has a chance to survive, but that’s probably the only chance he had.

Determining the Primary Physical Aggressor will be key. More than once, I could not do so and all parties were beat up. In those cases, everybody got a trip to the Crossbar Hotel. On the other hand, there were times I could not make that determination and both parties had little to no markings and wildly differing stories, and in those cases, the default position was that the male was the Primary Physical Aggressor. This was not my position but that of the district attorney. Finally, it is possible that Beard has some exculpatory evidence on his phone, and refused to provide it to police. I wouldn't bet on it, but it is possible. I've seen stranger things.

Determining the Primary Physical Aggressor will be key. More than once, I could not do so and all parties were beat up. In those cases, everybody got a trip to the Crossbar Hotel. On the other hand, there were times I could not make that determination and both parties had little to no markings and wildly differing stories, and in those cases, the default position was that the male was the Primary Physical Aggressor. This was not my position but that of the district attorney. Finally, it is possible that Beard has some exculpatory evidence on his phone, and refused to provide it to police. I wouldn't bet on it, but it is possible. I've seen stranger things.
That’s the part that I’m skeptical about. If your in Beard’s position and you know going to jail could cost you a lot of money and your dream job if you have evidence that gets you off the hook when the cops ask to see it why wouldn’t you show it to them? Only thing I can figure is he doesn’t actually have it, but who knows

That’s the part that I’m skeptical about. If your in Beard’s position and you know going to jail could cost you a lot of money and your dream job if you have evidence that gets you off the hook when the cops ask to see it why wouldn’t you show it to them? Only thing I can figure is he doesn’t actually have it, but who knows
Maybe he wants to talk w his attorney first before releasing his video? Or just doesn't have it.

Maybe he wants to talk w his attorney first before releasing his video? Or just doesn't have it.
That thought crossed my mind too, but at the same time you’re just showing it to the cops(at that point) not sure why you would need legal advice. I guess we will see though. If he does have evidence he probably doesn’t have long to produce it. CDC and the Texas brass are probably discussing options as we speak.

Let’s spin it forward a little bit though. Hell of an opportunity for Rodney Terry. Probably not the way he wanted it, but a potentially life changing opportunity none the less for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT