ADVERTISEMENT

I'm done with you Covid Vax pushing dumbasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't seem to understand independent events. I could flip a coin 50 times in a row and land on heads every time. The 51st time I flip I still have a 50/50 shot of getting heads. What happened the previous 50 times does not matter. Same goes through for blackjack. Odds are 1/21 or about 4.83% that I would get black jack if there are 52 cards in the deck. If I put those cards back in the deck the odds are still 1/21 that I would get black jack the very next hand. The same thing is true with infections. Coach A infects coach B is an independent event. If coach A goes on to infect coach C it that fact that Coach B was also infected is irrelevant. An infectious respiratory disease is also very different than than drawing from a deck of cards. If you are spending 18-20 in confined spaces with someone it is pretty easy for someone with a high viral load to infect others.
A coin flip landing heads 50 straight times has a chance of occurring of 1 in a quadrillion. I understand what you’re trying to say but your coin flip premise is way off.

You meant to say bullshit happens. 650k didn’t die from Covid. Very likely the majority of those people died with Covid not from Covid. Go ahead and live on with your triple masks hiding in your closet only to come out to get your multiple booster shots. You’re being lied to by your dear Democratic Party and their friends in media and higher education.
Actually the smart people know the COVID deaths are an undercount. https://www.washington.edu/news/2021/07/26/covid-19-true-prevalence/

Ya, like there's dead folks in every country on the planet because each President gave an order to launch a covid missile from the sky and blow it up on people. Do you hear yourself you fvcking child?

Hey, who knows. Maybe President Houseplant will drop a Hellfire on your wife and kids next because he got "actionable and solid intel". Wonder if you'd still defend that fvcking baby killer then. Come to think of it, you probably would because "orange man bad"--- amiright?
Afghans die every day. Shit happens in war zones.

If its clearly what happened the present the proof. Show us you're clearly not just making sh!t up. I'm still waiting for definitive proof, otherwise, you're just another loud mouth fvcking blow hard who doesn't know shit about shit.
I just did. You're too stupid to understand.

A coin flip landing heads 50 straight times has a chance of occurring of 1 in a quadrillion. I understand what you’re trying to say but your coin flip premise is way off.
Its really not. We cover independent events in Dr. Speed Strength's Statistics in Kinesiology Class. When you are looking at the probability of an independent event occur you can't consider the previous events. One coach infecting another coach is an independent event regardless of how many become infected. Acting like 8 people on staff becoming infected is somehow mathematically impossible is just plain wrong.

The other thing that is just plain wrong is the assumption that you only have a .5 % chance of getting a breakthrough infection. That is reported rate is fully vaccinated people who have tested positive. The efficacy rates of the vaccines are not 99.5%. Vaccines were 91% effective vs the alpha strain that dropped to about 66% vs Delta. So the breakthrough rate is probably much higher but people who are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms are not getting tested so the reported number is really low.

Its really not. We cover independent events in Dr. Speed Strength's Statistics in Kinesiology Class. When you are looking at the probability of an independent event occur you can't consider the previous events. One coach infecting another coach is an independent event regardless of how many become infected. Acting like 8 people on staff becoming infected is somehow mathematically impossible is just plain wrong.

The other thing that is just plain wrong is the assumption that you only have a .5 % chance of getting a breakthrough infection. That is reported rate is fully vaccinated people who have tested positive. The efficacy rates of the vaccines are not 99.5%. Vaccines were 91% effective vs the alpha strain that dropped to about 66% vs Delta. So the breakthrough rate is probably much higher but people who are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms are not getting tested so the reported number is really low.
I don’t disagree with you. I’m just saying your coin flip example is one that is impossible to happen for all practical purposes. Correlating it with a group of 8 vaccinated people getting breakthrough Covid infections is not accurate. Breakthrough infections are not uncommon while coin flips landing heads 50 straight times is impossible statistically.

Why is it these liberal nut jobs are such keyboard warriors? How anyone in their right mind can justify anything Biden had done completely baffles me. He has the idiots scared of their own gd shadow right now. These are the same idiots that you see riding in their cars solo wearing a mask.

Let's be honest, you don't give a shit about the dead people. You're just a Republican Troll.
Give me your address mother ****er. I'll show up and show you how much I care about dead soldiers! You ****ing coward. I will ****ing end you where you stand.

Too many big words for you? I'll summarize, 60% undercount.
Oh I read it for sure and clearly understand it. You just demonstrated you have no clue what the report is saying.

Undercount of what? What exactly is being under reported? I want to give you a chance to correct yourself before you embarrass yourself even further.

Wouldn’t necessarily say it’s an internet tough guy thing. Dude wants to see you face to face. I know that’s hard for you libtards to understand.

Cowards hide behind keyboards like this nutless dueshe. You're wasting your time Rainy, the next dust up this eunuch gets involved in would be his first and last.

Reactions: RainyTX81
Oh I read it for sure and clearly understand it. You just demonstrated you have no clue what the report is saying.

Undercount of what? What exactly is being under reported? I want to give you a chance to correct yourself before you embarrass yourself even further.
I'll stand by my previous posts. Fire away.

Next time I come to Portland I'll shove a Voodoo donut up your husband's ass after I widow him. Little fvcking antifa *** boy.
I don't have "husband" snowflake. I'm a male.

Be careful, your mom is going to wash your mouth out with soap for the potty language you are using.

"Next time" I can't wait.

I'll stand by my previous posts. Fire away.
Ok well you’ve demonstrably proven yourself to be a completely dishonest troll. Your report makes no mention of deaths being under reported. It confirms what all of us have been saying all along - the actual number of infections has been grossly under reported. That’s entirely different from the claim you’re throwing around about under reporting of Covid deaths. With infections being much higher than reported that makes the hospitalization and death rates much LOWER than reported. So many more people are walking around who have had Covid but never knew they were infected.

Facts and evidence moron.

Reactions: Lampasas
Ok well you’ve demonstrably proven yourself to be a completely dishonest troll. Your report makes no mention of deaths being under reported. It confirms what all of us have been saying all along - the actual number of infections has been grossly under reported. That’s entirely different from the claim you’re throwing around about under reporting of Covid deaths. With infections being much higher than reported that makes the hospitalization and death rates much LOWER than reported. So many more people are walking around who have had Covid but never knew they were infected.

Read the study. Deaths are underreported too

Here's another study

Let's be honest, you don't give a shit about the dead people. You're just a Republican Troll.
Here's the deal. I really don't care what you do with your life but I'm not on board with being forced to take a vaccine that in no way shape or form has proven to do anything from preventing me from getting this super flu. You do you right? There is no question in my mind that numbers are grossly inflated pushing this power grab. Why do you think Fauci and Biden started reporting on new cases instead of death totals? If you answer that question truthfully you'll understand how fear has played the leading role in this whole deal. This is Biden's whole platform. Don't believe me? Look at everything else swirling around him at the moment and he's been a monumental failure regarding all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT