ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend: 24 Hours Later...

Playing both QBs in first quarter and beyond is just plain stupid! Card showed he can’t get it done. That doesn’t mean he won’t ever be able to get it done.( I think he is average at best, Garrett Gilbert 2.0) But Casey should’ve been named the starter. And for Sark yesterday was strike 1 in game two. Not a great start! Although strike 1 could’ve been not bringing in transfer OL which you were right about.

Man i
Do you trust your head coach?
Man isn't that the whole issue- 95 percent of this board lost all trust for their HC after 2 games.

I'm not saying they're wrong based on how bad it was, but that's a FAST turn.

Reactions: seantran6
Do you trust your head coach?
Trust has to be earned.

Not enough of a sample size.

D-30-1664-.jpg

Man i

Man isn't that the whole issue- 95 percent of this board lost all trust for their HC after 2 games.

I'm not saying they're wrong based on how bad it was, but that's a FAST turn.
Fan is short for fanatic.

Lots of thoughts are based on heavy emotion.

Reactions: bevobrett
After last night? Is this a real question?
It is. You can answer it any way you want.

The implications are significant if the answer is no, especially based on a game.

You guys would have run Mack out of town after his first three games, no?

Reactions: DKinnamon
What coach do you know admits being wrong quickly?
I don’t see where starting CT at least thru OU (see where the chips fall) and continuing to let Card grow and develop is an admission on his part he was wrong. He has openly admitted Casey needs to play and will play and the decision to not start Casey was razor thin, even if those words were just rhetoric. He can simply say the competition at every position is still ongoing and that CT has earned the right to start vs Rice..
it’s actually pretty simple, I think his team would not disagree with CT starting,would probably respect him more. They know CT and his passion and desire to put this team on his back.

The implications are significant if the answer is no, especially based on a game.

I mean we don’t have to run Sark out of town to be skeptical of his future here. I still believe but if I see 1-2 more performances like this, it’s hard to say he is the right guy.

As a fan of the team, it really bothers me that any of us don’t think it should be Casey Thompson until he screws up. It makes me think we don’t want to win.

AfterJohn Mackovic ? I don’t think so…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT