ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Fueling Sam Ehlinger has to give Herman the tingles...)

Herman has to know that he must transition from being an "underdog coach" to a "favorite coach". Otherwise, he needs to go back to coaching underdogs and that can't be in his game plan.

To be fair, Herman has been mostly very good at addressing problem areas quickly.

You’re implying certain staff members aren’t stellar recruiters. You and your staff have numerous sources within the program...is that really the reason for so many instate blue chip recruiting losses? Or are schemes a problem, or conference, or academics, or cash?

What are the insiders saying?

Reactions: RBJudge
Regarded as one of the albums of the year and it makes me feel awful.

I never heard of her either, but i just listened to 4 songs in a row---and really liked every one.

17? really? aye que caray!

It’s a solid root beer, and the dark brown bottle makes a kid feel like a badass. That’s gotta count for something.

giphy.gif

You’re implying certain staff members aren’t stellar recruiters. You and your staff have numerous sources within the program...is that really the reason for so many instate blue chip recruiting losses? Or are schemes a problem, or conference, or academics, or cash?

I'm not sure that I would say they aren't stellar. I'm just not sure that stellar is good enough, if that makes sense.

5. Barq's Root Beer is the only real root beer. Everything else is just a pretender, especially A&W.

I prefer Dr. Brown’s, although I haven't had significant amounts of root beer since an unfortunate accident with Root Beer Schnapps in the late 1980s.

Me and @living in OK sux used to get the big 32 Oz. “40s” of IBC in brown paper bags to sip while watching CB4 as kids. It’s no pretender!
You keep ending up on the wrong side of history in these debates. You not having access to the better things in life when you were a kid doesn't make for a reality based decision on truths about the virtues of the No.1 root beer in the game.

Reactions: leej4445
You keep ending up on the wrong side of history in these debates. You not having access to the better things in life when you were a kid doesn't make for a reality based decision on truths about the virtues of the No.1 root beer in the game.

Don’t even see why we are arguing it b/c the fact is that cream soda is better root beer anyway.

Great question. The staff as the problem concept doesn't ring true.

I'm surprised Dunlap and others haven't condemned your for sharing #10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT