ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Have I lost my mind? Quite possibly...)

@Ketchum I agree with "The Town" being #1. I enjoy watching that show. Here's a big statement:

Does it age like "Heat"?

@Ketchum I agree with "The Town" being #1. I enjoy watching that show. Here's a big statement:

Does it age like "Heat"?
It's hard to say because the dynamics in the movie are so different. I do feel like The Town is a less datable movie. If you told me the movie was made in 2010 instead of 2010, I wouldn't flinch.

So you're saying Sam Cosmi is a first round draft pick? We hear this kind of talk every year, but when was the last time it happened?

It's hard to say because the dynamics in the movie are so different. I do feel like The Town is a less datable movie. If you told me the movie was made in 2010 instead of 2010, I wouldn't flinch.

agreed. There are some pieces to it that I believe allow it to age well, like Fenway Park.

Re: #10

I guessed Tim Campbell, because I seem to recall that one year he had a really high number of sacks. He was really small for a DE, but very quick, and, well, he was a Campbell.

Marble League opening ceremonies and Event 1 yesterday, and nothing? Boo. Ketch must be a Limers fan

I literally don't know what you're talking about :)
THE marble sports event of the summer is officially underway (with marble John Oliver in attendance). Limers were relegated to Marble Showdown this year, Snowballs more surprisingly missed the cut after absolutely choking in qualifying on Thursday. Balance beam was first event, half pipe is next, this weekend, on the JMR youtube channel. As always, Go Hazers!

THE marble sports event of the summer is officially underway (with marble John Oliver in attendance). Limers were relegated to Marble Showdown this year, Snowballs more surprisingly missed the cut after absolutely choking in qualifying on Thursday. Balance beam was first event, half pipe is next, this weekend, on the JMR youtube channel. As always, Go Hazers!
=)roll

I think Sam missing his senior season would be a lost footnote in the history books of a cancelled 2020 season. There would just be so many bigger headline issues that transcend the plight of a single player.

I think Sam missing his senior season would be a lost footnote in the history books of a cancelled 2020 season. There would just be so many bigger headline issues that transcend the plight of a single player.
He'd also be able to come back in 2021.

Reactions: horns--21
I’m so glad this whole 10TFTW was only about sports. Glad to get back to the good stuff.

Horns have potential man. They just need to dial in and execute. The foundation is there.

Last edited:
Buy or Sell should be changed to
Buy or Go to Hell.

52 questions were asked, some people asked more than one.

Only 7 questions were answered.

Buy or Sell should be changed to
Buy or Go to Hell.

52 questions were asked, some people asked more than one.

Only 7 questions were answered.
There were a lot of repetitive type questions in the first 30. and I meant to take a few more, but honestly I spent some time with my kids instead.

Reactions: BurntOrangeYeti
The only movies of those 10 that I’ve seen are 1 and 2. Love both and watch both every time they’re on.

There were a lot of repetitive type questions in the first 30. and I meant to take a few more, but honestly I spent some time with my kids instead.

You damn right. On your death bed, you’ll be much more content with the hour spent with your kids than a few more buy or sell questions when all is said and done. Good call.

Reactions: horns--21
Ketch i hope you are right on the Eyes still being played but the world just seems crazy right now and anything that offends someone is in real trouble.
Good list on your movie choice's but my top choice is edge of tomorrow i catch myself watching it every few months just a great action movie with a ground hog theme

You damn right. On your death bed, you’ll be much more content with the hour spent with your kids than a few more buy or sell questions when all is said and done. Good call.
My son wanted to drive to Red Bud lane in Round Rock and look at some telephone poles that he had seen on the Internet that were leaning at crazy angles.

Apparently, they fixed them, but we tried.

Reactions: BurntOrangeYeti
Ketch i hope you are right on the Eyes still being played but the world just seems crazy right now and anything that offends someone is in real trouble.
Good list on your movie choice's but my top choice is edge of tomorrow i catch myself watching it every few months just a great action movie with a ground hog theme
Edge of Tomorrow as No.1 is not an idea I'll fight against.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT