ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (I was dead-ass wrong)

this might have been addressed in the past 12 pages. (I have zero issues with Petty in the list ) but he has 10-12 charting singles as just Tom Petty solo without the Heartbreakers. I think that skews his profile because many think that success was with the band.

I'm pretty sure Mike Campbell found his way onto most Petty solo stuff. It's not like he was Sting post-Police.

Reactions: coopdog
I love them but I think the Foo Fighters are too high. Personally I have them below the chili peppers. I think Tom Petty should be #2 behind The Beach Boys. Glaring omission, for me is The Doors.

They could easily lose to Utah and ND as well. I mean, they won’t go 0-4 in that stretch, but damn that’s a tough stretch coming up for them
No doubt. Caleb will have to be 1000% on point.

I love them but I think the Foo Fighters are too high. Personally I have them below the chili peppers. I think Tom Petty should be #2 behind The Beach Boys. Glaring omission, for me is The Doors.
Let's see your top 10.

ee0e3a40b744e2eebc3b4d949eaa9055x.jpg

As one of the more public skeptics of the 2023 Texas Longhorns heading into the season, I need to raise my hand and make a confession.

I might have been dead-ass wrong about this being a 9-3 team.

It's not just that this team is starting to mature in front of our very eyes, as evidenced by the fact that it showed up in Waco and played to its own standard on Saturday night instead of the bad team's standard that it was playing.

It's not just the fact that this team is suddenly on a four-game winning streak on the road, which includes victories over teams ranked No. 3 and No. 13 at the time of the wins.

It's not that the toughest road game left on the schedule is probably against unranked TCU.

It's not just that this team has a dynamic offense and possibly the best defense in the entire country.

It's that this team is maturing in front of our eyes with the best offense/defense combo in the country, while playing a very forgiving road schedule at a time when it is playing its best football on the road.

Seriously, this team has a lot going for it.

For instance, let's talk about the schedule. No one could say that what remains is a cakewalk, but the reality is that the road schedule the rest of the way doesn't feature a single ranked team. If we go by the current rankings in the AP Poll Top 25 (including all teams that received votes), the toughest remaining games on the schedule look like this:

1. Oklahoma (14) - Neutral site.
2. Kansas (24) - At Home
3. Kansas State (26) - At Home
4. TCU (32) - Away

Simply put ... that's very doable.

What might make it so doable from my perspective is the defense that the Longhorns are bringing to the table week-in and week-out. Check out the national rankings for this unit in a few critical areas:

3rd down defense: 17th
First Downs: 16th
Interceptions: 12th
Red Zone Defense: 2nd
Rushing Defense: 18th
Sacks: 18th
Scoring Defense: 12th
Team Passing Efficiency: 24th
Turnover Margin: 16th
Yards Allowed Per Game: 24th

My goodness. I don't quite know what to say other than I never saw this coming from 100 miles away. The Longhorns aren't just getting good defensive play from Pete Kwiatkowski's side of the ball, but they are getting borderline elite production from it. In fact, it's not a stretch to say that the Longhorns have a better defense than offense through the first four games of the season.

Who saw that coming? No one. Even the folks who thought this team might go undefeated wouldn't have guessed that the defense would rank inside the top 25 in 10 different major defensive statistical categories.

This is just a team that has a lot going for it right now. Forget the idea of 9-3 or 10-2.

I'm giving myself permission to dream big.

No. 2 - Let's talk about Jaylan Ford...

Over the course of the last 35 years, the Texas football program has produced a single first-team all-American linebacker.

His name was Derrick Johnson. You might have heard of him. He did it twice.

During that 35-year window, the following Texas linebackers earned all-America honors of some variety: D.D. Lewis (2001), Aaron Harris (2005), Sergio Kindle (2008), Jordan Hicks (2014), Malik Jefferson (2017) and Jaylan Ford (2022).

I bring all of this up because I'm ready to flatly declare Ford as the second-best Texas linebacker in at least the last 35 years after Saturday night, when he recorded his eighth created turnover in his last 11 games. His sixth career interception leaves him behind only Johnson (9), Fred Edwards (8) and Tommy Nobis (7) on the all-time interceptions by linebackers chart in school history.

Truth be told, I wondered quite a bit to myself in the off-season whether Ford would regress to the mean this season and the opposite has occurred. He's been even better in my estimation.

The only thing left for him to do is close the deal. Earn his second set of all-America honors, which has only been done twice in school history (Nobis and Johnson). Earn first-team All-America honors.

He's already in rarefied air. If he finishes this season as he's started, he's going to legitimately finish his career as one of the three best linebackers in school history.

No. 3 - Speaking of history ...

Ja'Tavion Sanders is on his way to tracking down David Thomas for most receptions and receiving yards in school history by a tight end.

Check out where things currently stand ...

Receptions

1. David Thomas (98)
2. Pat Fitzgerald (80)
3. Jermichael Finley (76)
4. Bo Scaife (75)
5. Kerry Cash (71)
6. Ja'Tavian Sanders (66)

He's currently on pace (three catches per game) to finish the regular season with 90. Averaging four catches per game over the final eight regular season games would see him tie Thomas with potential post-season games left to play.

Receiving Yards

1. David Thomas (1,367)
2. Pat Fitzgerald (1,106)
3. Lawrence Sampleton (1,071)
4. Bo Scaife (997)
5. Kerry Cash (979)
6. Jermichael Finley (947)
7. William Harris (909)
8. Ja'Tavion Sanders (881)

At his current pace (67 yards per game), he'll break the record in the final regular season game of the season. It's possible that he'll end up smashing this record if he can squeeze in a few extra post-season games. Every player but Finley played at least three seasons with the Longhorns.

It's very possible that Sanders will break both records in only two seasons of play.

No. 4 - Final Baylor Game Impressions ...

... Jonathon Brooks ranks 21st in the country with 379 rushing yards, which is 28 more than 2022 All-American Blake Corum (Michigan).

... Here's a look at Quinn Ewers’s place in the national passing efficiency rankings:

383561299_166181066531051_5378639003786048693_n.jpg

... Should Johntay Cook be taking more of Jordan Whittington's snaps? Cook's 51-yard reception against the Bears is longer than any play in Whittington's career and 20 yards more than Whittington’s longest reception this season.

... Ryan Sanborn ranks fourth in the Big 12 in punting with a 47.0 yard average.

... J'Mond Tapp took advantage of Kristopher Ross's absence in the Texas two-deep. The second-year player flashed in exactly the ways he needs to in order to assure himself of more playing time this week.

,,, Don't be so quick to rush Xavier Worthy off the field on punt returns because of Saturday's muff. He leads the Big 12 in punt return yards and is second in the Big 12 in average per return (16.0).

... Get you some, Tre Wisner.

No. 5 - If I had a vote that mattered ...

1. Washington
2. Texas
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Florida State
7. Oregon
8. Utah
9. USC
10. Alabama

(Heisman Trophy)

1. Michael Penix - QB - Washington
2. Caleb Williams - QB - USC
3. Tyler Van Dyke - QB - Miami

No. 6 - This deserves its own section ...

Hello, Texas-Ex Andrew Beck!

No. 7 – BUY or SELL …

giphy.gif

(Sell) 6-0, baby.

(Buy) Objectively, that's probably where Vegas would set the mark.

(Sell) :oops:

(Sell) Georgia is going to be in the Top 5.

(Sell) I think they eat each other alive. One will be lucky to be left standing.

(Buy) I said as much in the Pinthouse Watch-a-Long on Saturday night.

(Sell) The 2002 group had nine make the NFL. I don't think that class gets that many.

(Sell) It's still David Gbenda and no one else.

(Buy) Worthy > Shipley

(Buy) Quinn Ewers, Xavier Worthy, Adonai Mitchell, Ja'Tavion Sanders, Christian Jones, T'Vondre Sweat, Alfred Collins, Jaylan Ford, Jahdae Barron, Ryan Watts and Jerrin Thompson make 11.

(Sell) I'm not sure OU gets there.

No. 8 - 3 Quick Texas Volleyball Notes ...

a. Texas handled its business in its opening set of Big 12 fixtures by sweeping both games against Oklahoma in Norman this weekend.

b. This week's match-up in the Big 12 will see the Longhorns face No. 11 BYU (13-1, 2-0) at home on Thursday and Friday. Thursday's match-up will be televised by FS1, while Friday's match will be on the Longhorn Network.

c. Kansas, Baylor, Houston and Iowa State were all ranked this week. The league looks much tougher than it did a month ago.

No. 9 – Scattershooting on anything and everything …

... The stats would suggest that OU is the best team in the Big 12 with its No. 1 offense and defense in the Big 12. The eyeballs tell me they are a bit of a fraud with inflated numbers. Don't fall for the hype.

... Notre Dame lost to Ohio State in total Charlie Strong fashion. How do you come out of a time out with 10 dudes on the field with the ball on the one-yard line. Oof.

... Damn, Lou Holtz. You got people all in their feelings.

... Alabama beating Ole Miss this weekend was very, very good for the Longhorns. Root for Bama the rest of the way.

... USC likely has a couple of losses coming.

... I'm not mad at Dan Lanning for accusing Colorado of being about clicks, but can the head coach of Oregon and all of its 5,000 different sets of uniforms really accuse anyone of being about clicks ... while grandstanding in front of every camera that will turn its attention towards him? I'm just saying ...

... Hey, there goes the Dallas Cowboys that I've come to know/love/loathe. Right on time, fellas.

... Texas Tech losing Tyler Shough means that the Red Raiders are done.

... Go on, Travis Kelce. Nothing but respect for the way he willed Taylor Swift into Arrowhead on Sunday.

... The Dolphins humiliated Sean Payton on Sunday. 70 freaking points. That happened.

... Who had De'Von Achane in their starting fantasy line-up this week? This guy!

... The Jets might end up with the No. 1 pick in the draft.

... Attaboy, Texans. C.J. Stroud looks like the real deal.

... Sheffield United should be relegated right now.

... I love this Liverpool 2.0 that Klopp has created.

... After more than seven months of careful attention to detail (checking the line-ups before every MLS game all season), my entire fantasy season came crashing down with one of the worst weeks I've ever experienced. I'm weirdly bothered by it.

No. 10 - The List: Top 10 American Rock Bands ...

Last 10 out: Bon Jovi, Grateful Dead, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Parliament Funkadelic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REM, The Allman Brothers, The Doors, Steely Dan and Sly and The Family Stone

10. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
9. Nirvana
8. Van Halen
7. Aerosmith
6. Guns N' Roses
5. Creedence Clearwater Revival
4. Metallica
3. Bruce Spingsteen and the E. Street Band
2. The Beach Boys
1. The Eagles
No ZZ Top??? I'm pulling your Texan Card

Defensive is playing great because we rotate players more and build depth. Sark needs to do the same on offense and rotate the receivers more.

I co
Yeah I completely agree with your two thoughts . I think this Kansas game will show us a lot if the defense is for real or will the pass defense be a huge liability (we haven’t been tested at all by a competent qb ) . We can clearly put on pressure with our line and lb packages , but the backend is susceptible to giving up huge plays (against inferior qb play)

I think if we prove ourselves against Kansas, we will prevail against ou as well. Don’t think it’ll be as easy victory as some Texas fans believe , even if we have more talent
I completely agree. If we have a good defensive showing against Kansas next week, then I will feel really good moving forward.

Reactions: marinehorn
I think quite a few people predicted an elite defense heading into the season. The indicators were there for us, and anyone who dug into advanced metrics knew our defense was actually good last year. The struggles on 3rd/4th down were obvious and our lack of TOs was quite odd given we had a good defense.

I've looked through older threads and people like @sodiumacetate were hammering this drum all year (there were others, he's just a consistent poster on the topic). Here's another from 9/5 right after Rice...

Edit: I wasn't here long enough, but I think anyone who recognized our surplus of good DLine depth, A star LB in Ford, and an experienced secondary knew the floor for this defense would be very good. Questions at Edge and Will LB were fair, but given who we were replacing, I had a strong feeling we'd be better. Gbenda has been a very pleasant surprise so far this year.

I've been saying it's an elite unit all offseason. It's one game, so no need to over-react, but I love the make-up and depth of this side of the ball.

There's a couple depth holes at certain spots (which team doesn't have this...), but if we can manage to stay healthy at key positions, I think we'll field a top 10 unit, possibly even better.

As I said, perhaps Cook should take more snaps on obvious passing downs, but the sample size is pretty small with only four career receptions and at least one drop I'm remembering.
As we get into the 3-3-5 flyover part of the schedule, i wouldn't be surprised if we see more 2 WR sets with either 2 TE with Gunner or 2 RB sets with Keilan (with special guests like Redd and Whittington) as pseudo WR3.

Reactions: LI_Longhorn
So, is pretending that you went so far as to say it would be this statistically good in this many areas.

Ironic choice of words.
What an oddly specific caveat you are clinging to. It doesn't matter that I told you over and over again that this defense would be elite, because I didn't tell you that they would be top 25 in 10 statistical categories? Because I didn't make that exact specific claim, it invalidates me saying that how well this defense is playing shouldn't be a surprise?

Besides, isn't saying the defense is going to be even better than the top 10 unit a year ago imply that they are going to be really good in most statistical categories?

What an oddly specific caveat you are clinging to. It doesn't matter that I told you over and over again that this defense would be elite, because I didn't tell you that they would be top 25 in 10 statistical categories? Because I didn't make that exact specific claim, it invalidates me saying that how well this defense is playing shouldn't be a surprise?

Besides, isn't saying the defense is going to be even better than the top 10 unit a year ago imply that they are going to be really good in most statistical categories?
I think anyone who was paying attention should have known the floor for this defense was very good.

I was trying to maintain the "we suck until we don't" mantra in the offseason and leading into the season. At this point, I am starting to feel like we don't suck, and it's a great feeling! Totally agree on Gbenda as the WTF player of the year so far. I saw the stats from the Baylor game and was shocked that he didn't registered that many stats given the fact that he was fricking everywhere around the ball making green guys sweat! The duo of Ford and Gbenda are an LB force - hell, throw in Bush too. He was banging it out there too.

Looking at the remaining schedule, my top two pucker games are currently Kansas and BYU. I totally agree that OU is a paper tiger - not to get too confident - but, they really haven't played anyone this year. BYU has been up and down, but they've taken it to some respectable teams, and we have a not-so-great history playing BYU. Would love to get that monkey off of our backs. K State will be interesting, and I'm really not quite sure what to think of TCU this year, but I'm just not as concerned with them yet. If we can get the kinks ironed out on offense and have both sides performing to the defense's level game-to-game, I think the sky is the limit with this team.

=================================================

No offense, but I truly hate it when you say this. It reminds me of Lucy, Charlie Brown, and a football.

We play the two best qbs on our schedule the next two weeks, if we come out of that 6-0, I will be dreaming very big. I think we can do it, but trying to keep some cautious optimism in the meantime.
Solid way to think. We have looked really good so far, but in actuality we’ve only beaten one team that was really scary, and even then they were going through a quarterback conundrum. I love where we are right now, but hell is on the way. If we get through the next two games, BYU and K St. will be tough tests. Long season, too early to predict an ending just yet

Solid way to think. We have looked really good so far, but in actuality we’ve only beaten one team that was really scary, and even then they were going through a quarterback conundrum. I love where we are right now, but hell is on the way. If we get through the next two games, BYU and K St. will be tough tests. Long season, too early to predict an ending just yet
yup...fingers crossed that we don't get any extreme weather. felt like the crazy wind last year in Stillwater and cold at home vs TCU hurt us more than helped us

1. Washington
2. Texas
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Florida State
7. Oregon
8. Utah
9. USC
10. Alabama

Switch USC with Utah, and I agree

As I said, perhaps Cook should take more snaps on obvious passing downs, but the sample size is pretty small with only four career receptions and at least one drop I'm remembering.

Four career receptions and yet he has a bigger player than any Whitt has made in 4 years.

B/S - If the O/U for Longhorn players drafted in the upcoming NFL draft is set at 9 you are taking the over.

(Buy) Quinn Ewers, Xavier Worthy, Adonai Mitchell, Ja'Tavion Sanders, Christian Jones, T'Vondre Sweat, Alfred Collins, Jaylan Ford, Jahdae Barron, Ryan Watts and Jerrin Thompson make 11.

=========================================================

It will be nice in March and April next year to not have to hear that same old tired narrative when the draft approaches. And I think everyone knows what I mean.

As one of the more public skeptics of the 2023 Texas Longhorns heading into the season, I need to raise my hand and make a confession.

It's not just that this team is starting to mature in front of our very eyes, as evidenced by the fact that it showed up in Waco and played to its own standard on Saturday night instead of the bad team's standard that it was playing.

It's not just the fact that this team is suddenly on a four-game winning streak on the road, which includes victories over teams ranked No. 3 and No. 13 at the time of the wins.

It's not that the toughest road game left on the schedule is probably against unranked TCU.

It's not just that this team has a dynamic offense and possibly the best defense in the entire country.

It's that this team is maturing in front of our eyes with the best offense/defense combo in the country, while playing a very forgiving road schedule at a time when it is playing its best football on the road.

For instance, let's talk about the schedule. No one could say that what remains is a cakewalk, but the reality is that the road schedule the rest of the way doesn't feature a single ranked team. If we go by the current rankings in the AP Poll Top 25 (including all teams that received votes), the toughest remaining games on the schedule look like this:

2. Kansas (24) - At Home
4. TCU (32) - Away

What might make it so doable from my perspective is the defense that the Longhorns are bringing to the table week-in and week-out. Check out the national rankings for this unit in a few critical areas:

My goodness. I don't quite know what to say other than I never saw this coming from 100 miles away. The Longhorns aren't just getting good defensive play from Pete Kwiatkowski's side of the ball, but they are getting borderline elite production from it. In fact, it's not a stretch to say that the Longhorns have a better defense than offense through the first four games of the season.

Who saw that coming? No one. Even the folks who thought this team might go undefeated wouldn't have guessed that the defense would rank inside the top 25 in 10 different major defensive statistical categories.

This is just a team that has a lot going for it right now. Forget the idea of 9-3 or 10-2.

Over the course of the last 35 years, the Texas football program has produced a single first-team all-American linebacker.

During that 35-year window, the following Texas linebackers earned all-America honors of some variety: D.D. Lewis (2001), Aaron Harris (2005), Sergio Kindle (2008), Jordan Hicks (2014), Malik Jefferson (2017) and Jaylan Ford (2022).

I bring all of this up because I'm ready to flatly declare Ford as the second-best Texas linebacker in at least the last 35 years after Saturday night, when he recorded his eighth created turnover in his last 11 games. His sixth career interception leaves him behind only Johnson (9), Fred Edwards (8) and Tommy Nobis (7) on the all-time interceptions by linebackers chart in school history.

Truth be told, I wondered quite a bit to myself in the off-season whether Ford would regress to the mean this season and the opposite has occurred. He's been even better in my estimation.

The only thing left for him to do is close the deal. Earn his second set of all-America honors, which has only been done twice in school history (Nobis and Johnson). Earn first-team All-America honors.

He's already in rarefied air. If he finishes this season as he's started, he's going to legitimately finish his career as one of the three best linebackers in school history.

Ja'Tavion Sanders is on his way to tracking down David Thomas for most receptions and receiving yards in school history by a tight end.

Receptions

1. David Thomas (98)
2. Pat Fitzgerald (80)
4. Bo Scaife (75)
5. Kerry Cash (71)

He's currently on pace (three catches per game) to finish the regular season with 90. Averaging four catches per game over the final eight regular season games would see him tie Thomas with potential post-season games left to play.

Receiving Yards

1. David Thomas (1,367)
4. Bo Scaife (997)
5. Kerry Cash (979)
7. William Harris (909)

At his current pace (67 yards per game), he'll break the record in the final regular season game of the season. It's possible that he'll end up smashing this record if he can squeeze in a few extra post-season games. Every player but Finley played at least three seasons with the Longhorns.

It's very possible that Sanders will break both records in only two seasons of play.

... Jonathon Brooks ranks 21st in the country with 379 rushing yards, which is 28 more than 2022 All-American Blake Corum (Michigan).

... Here's a look at Quinn Ewers’s place in the national passing efficiency rankings:

... Should Johntay Cook be taking more of Jordan Whittington's snaps? Cook's 51-yard reception against the Bears is longer than any play in Whittington's career and 20 yards more than Whittington’s longest reception this season.

... Ryan Sanborn ranks fourth in the Big 12 in punting with a 47.0 yard average.

... J'Mond Tapp took advantage of Kristopher Ross's absence in the Texas two-deep. The second-year player flashed in exactly the ways he needs to in order to assure himself of more playing time this week.

,,, Don't be so quick to rush Xavier Worthy off the field on punt returns because of Saturday's muff. He leads the Big 12 in punt return yards and is second in the Big 12 in average per return (16.0).

1. Washington
2. Texas
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Florida State
7. Oregon
8. Utah
9. USC
10. Alabama

(Heisman Trophy)

No. 7 – BUY or SELL …

giphy.gif

(Sell) 6-0, baby.

(Sell) I think they eat each other alive. One will be lucky to be left standing.

(Sell) The 2002 group had nine make the NFL. I don't think that class gets that many.

(Buy) Worthy > Shipley

a. Texas handled its business in its opening set of Big 12 fixtures by sweeping both games against Oklahoma in Norman this weekend.

b. This week's match-up in the Big 12 will see the Longhorns face No. 11 BYU (13-1, 2-0) at home on Thursday and Friday. Thursday's match-up will be televised by FS1, while Friday's match will be on the Longhorn Network.

c. Kansas, Baylor, Houston and Iowa State were all ranked this week. The league looks much tougher than it did a month ago.

... The stats would suggest that OU is the best team in the Big 12 with its No. 1 offense and defense in the Big 12. The eyeballs tell me they are a bit of a fraud with inflated numbers. Don't fall for the hype.

... Notre Dame lost to Ohio State in total Charlie Strong fashion. How do you come out of a time out with 10 dudes on the field with the ball on the one-yard line. Oof.

... Alabama beating Ole Miss this weekend was very, very good for the Longhorns. Root for Bama the rest of the way.

... I'm not mad at Dan Lanning for accusing Colorado of being about clicks, but can the head coach of Oregon and all of its 5,000 different sets of uniforms really accuse anyone of being about clicks ... while grandstanding in front of every camera that will turn its attention towards him? I'm just saying ...

... Hey, there goes the Dallas Cowboys that I've come to know/love/loathe. Right on time, fellas.

... Go on, Travis Kelce. Nothing but respect for the way he willed Taylor Swift into Arrowhead on Sunday.

... The Dolphins humiliated Sean Payton on Sunday. 70 freaking points. That happened.

... Who had De'Von Achane in their starting fantasy line-up this week? This guy!

... After more than seven months of careful attention to detail (checking the line-ups before every MLS game all season), my entire fantasy season came crashing down with one of the worst weeks I've ever experienced. I'm weirdly bothered by it.

Last 10 out: Bon Jovi, Grateful Dead, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Parliament Funkadelic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REM, The Allman Brothers, The Doors, Steely Dan and Sly and The Family Stone

9. Nirvana
8. Van Halen
7. Aerosmith
6. Guns N' Roses
4. Metallica
2. The Beach Boys
1. The Eagles
Loved the article on Jaylon Ford, mentioning him in the same breath with Tommy Nobis and Derrick Johnson. Those two guys were highly recruited and good from the jump

2. Kansas (24) - At Home
4. TCU (32) - Away

Receptions

1. David Thomas (98)
2. Pat Fitzgerald (80)
4. Bo Scaife (75)
5. Kerry Cash (71)

Receiving Yards

1. David Thomas (1,367)
4. Bo Scaife (997)
5. Kerry Cash (979)
7. William Harris (909)

1. Washington
2. Texas
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Florida State
7. Oregon
8. Utah
9. USC
10. Alabama

(Heisman Trophy)

No. 7 – BUY or SELL …

giphy.gif

(Sell) 6-0, baby.

(Buy) Worthy > Shipley

9. Nirvana
8. Van Halen
7. Aerosmith
6. Guns N' Roses
4. Metallica
2. The Beach Boys
1. The Eagles
Loved the article on Jaylon Ford, which mentioned him in the same breath as Tommy Nobis and Derrick Johnson. IIRC, those two guys were great from the get-go, whereas Ford was a 3-star recruit who didn't start for two years. That's pretty drastic improvement. I think it would be interesting to know how that happened.

PS -- Who knew that we should have had Andrew Beck returning kickoffs?

=============================================================

No, not the almighty GREAT Sean Payton.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT