ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Now is the time for Tom Herman to be a star ...)

Was thinking more running backs, wide receivers and tight ends.
OU - Anderson, Sermon, Brown, Lamb, Calcaterra
TCU - Anderson, Reagor, Turpin
WVa - Sills, Jennings, Pettaway

You're still going too hard on Herman. You're projecting his talent too hard. I give him a A- if we put up 28 ppg and 450 ypg against OU, TCU and USC.

OU - Anderson, Sermon, Brown, Lamb, Calcaterra
TCU - Anderson, Reagor, Turpin
WVa - Sills, Jennings, Pettaway

You're still going too hard on Herman. You're projecting his talent too hard. I give him a A- if we put up 28 ppg and 450 ypg against OU, TCU and USC.
I'm going too hard on Herman? I rebuff that.

Also, I never said Texas had the best skill guys. I said they had skill guys that you could win anywhere in the country with.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

as if those mental midgets saying it validates it any way -
There are other world views that exist out in the world outside of your own. Listening, learning and understanding doesn't make you weak.

I just want to say, "Thanks, Ketch" for posting the local coverage of Mack's hiring, as it allows me to show my kids video proof of when I had a glorious head of hair!

There are other world views that exist out in the world outside of your own. Listening, learning and understanding doesn't make you weak.

Oh trust me, I know there are other world views, I’ve lived in two countries outside of the US and traveled to countless others, I get there are injustices and REAL issues that need attention, domestically and abroad -tennis outfit isn’t one of them and that segment represented stupid on steroids -

I just want to say, "Thanks, Ketch" for posting the local coverage of Mack's hiring, as it allows me to show my kids video proof of when I had a glorious head of hair!
exact time stamp, please!

Oh trust me, I know there are other world views, I’ve lived in two countries outside of the US and traveled to countless others, I get there are injustices and REAL issues that need attention, domestically and abroad -tennis outfit isn’t one of them and that segment represented stupid on steroids -
Knowing there are other world views isn't enough.

KetchBone. This is dumb. Mens tennis also has dress-codes. There is not a Slam out there that would allow a male tennis player to wear a catsuit.

KetchBone. This is dumb. Mens tennis also has dress-codes. There is not a Slam out there that would allow a male tennis player to wear a catsuit.
This isn't a women's rule. This is a Serena rule. It's a mandate that hasn't even been explained in any way whatsoever and it has some far-reaching implications when you consider who she is and what she represents to the game.

There's some intellectual short cuts being taken in this discussion from some of you.

But, it wasn't more impressive than Martin's performance, even if he had more yards.

I thought we made Heisman candidates out of both of them. Damn we had some horrible Ds during that time...reminds me of Charlie's 2nd and 3rd year Ds. Just awful.

Who here enjoys having to wade through discussion about the societal impacts, or lack thereof, of women's tennis outfits just to get to football items?

Reactions: DanielSucks
Ketchbone. Your institutional memory of tennis is not very deep.

This kind of crap has happened before.

http://superstargossip.com/2009/06/27/happened-in-the-80s-062785/

“Play was stopped for the day due to bad lighting with the match tied at one set all. The umpire Alan Mills instructed Anne White to wear a more appropriate outfit the next day; she did, and lost the third set.”
Your not really addressing the issue.

And I'd suggest not calling me Ketch Bone again.

I thought we made Heisman candidates out of both of them. Damn we had some horrible Ds during that time...reminds me of Charlie's 2nd and 3rd year Ds. Just awful.
I think those Mackovic defenses were actually worse.

Reactions: J Tull
Who here enjoys having to wade through discussion about the societal impacts, or lack thereof, of women's tennis outfits just to get to football items?
Did that really happen?

a. It was a mere sentence out of a novel.
b. There's a group of guys that just can't help fighting the terrible fight any chance they can. They chose to turn the thread in this direction because they can't help themselves.

Not having the same beliefs as Ketch makes you weak.
In some cases, yes. When it comes to self-awareness, respect for others and simple consideration for all, yeah, some on this board and in this thread are lacking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT