ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (On the six names that matter most...)

Evan Stewart (WR - Frisco Liberty)
Devon Campbell (OL - Arlington Bowie)
Kelvin Banks (OL - Houston Summer Creek)
Kam Dewberry (OL - Humble Atascocita)
Omari Abor (DE - Duncanville)
Harold Perkins (LB - Cypress Park)
Denver Harris (CB - North Shore)
Bryce Anderson (DB - Beaumont Westbrook)
Brenen Thompson (Ath - Spearman)

I put the over/under line at 5.5 on this list.
I think it is 6 so 5.5 is probably a good barometer.

Reactions: DKinnamon
Thanks. I’m social media absent. That doesn’t make a lot of sense. It’s confusing at best and just strange at worst. Maybe they had gas barrels at first and then realized it would set off the environmentalists, so they changed the barrels at the last minute. Or maybe it’s supposed to be like moonshiner barrels, no brakes running from the cops. Haha.

... I've been wondering all weekend how you guys would react to being eliminated in 2 games in the Austin regional, including a 19-1 loss to end the season, and I'm just going to say you wouldn't handle it well. Have a nice off-season, Florida.
Wasn't Florida's coach on everybody's wishlist before we hired DP?

Thanks. I’m social media absent. That doesn’t make a lot of sense. It’s confusing at best and just strange at worst. Maybe they had gas barrels at first and then realized it would set off the environmentalists, so they changed the barrels at the last minute. Or maybe it’s supposed to be like moonshiner barrels, no brakes running from the cops. Haha.
am I crazy that when I see those barrels, I think of alcohol, first and foremost?

Is that just me?

Reactions: DKinnamon
am I crazy that when I see those barrels, I think of alcohol, first and foremost?

Is that just me?
Exactly. That's why I suggested the moonshiner thing. It wouldn't be gas, but it isn't a good look regardless. What else would be assumed to be in there?

Is that just me?
Maybe Gun powder? :) Heck i am just trying to figure out why they are there!

Hopefully just the 1rst week and the marketing people will come up with something else this weekend!:)

The need for War Daddies is always huge. With the portal to fill in with experienced depth I would rather have the highest average numerical rating than a full 25 person class.

Maybe Gun powder? :) Heck i am just trying to figure out why they are there!

Hopefully just the 1rst week and the marketing people will come up with something else this weekend!:)
good call! it could be gun powder!

I've outlined it in detail.

He was the second best quarterback on the field in the state title game.
He was also playing with a sports hernia. Anyone who had seen him play before should have seen he was not right physically against Westlake. He was still a gamer but it's impossible to play up to his normal standards playing with a sports hernia. He was actually better as far as mechanics his Soph year. He'll be fine but sport hernias take time to heal and are tricky as far as recurring injuries...ask Jordan Whittington.

"Ewers finished his sophomore season with 4,003 yards, 45 touchdowns against three interceptions with a 72.4% completion rate. For some context, those stats are well beyond what Lawrence did during his sophomore season at Cartersville High School in Georgia: 3,655 yards, 43 TDs, 4 INTs, 64 CMP%.

Those statistics regressed slightly in 2020 with Ewers completing just 66% of his passes in eight games. But that comes with the caveat of Ewers undergoing surgery for a sports hernia midway through the season and then returning for the Dragons’ run to the state championship game.

Last edited:
He was also playing with a sports hernia. Anyone who had seen him play before should have seen he was not right physically against Westlake. He was still a gamer but it's impossible to play up to his normal standards playing with a sports hernia. He was actually better as far as mechanics his Soph year. He'll be fine but sport hernias take time to heal and are tricky as far as recurring injuries...ask Jordan Whittington.

Both quarterbacks were at way less than 100-percent in that game.

Both are incredible prospects IMO.

Reactions: J Tull
I don’t really like oasis or the wallflowers - but they are both better than prince - he’s overrated trash

sell

Harris/Banks/Campbell is 3 five stars and that's a hell of a way to start a run better than top 10.

Brother I hope like hell you are right and we land all three.

Any chance we get a shot at Bear or is he gomer bound?

Any Oasis list without Supersonic is garbage. You start there first, then you round out the rest.
This list has it at No,12

No.6

No.9

No.9

This list has it at No,12

No.6

No.9

No.9

Put it on next time your boozing and tell me I’m wrong.

I think our recruiting results right now show how much easier it is to recruit for Alabama. I really like the staff that Sark has hired but Banks & Flood were much better recruiters at Bama so we know they didn't lose their touch but when you tell a kid the offer is from Bama just means more than a UT offer right now. Hopefully that changes soon

ADVERTISEMENT