ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The importance of Todd Orlando...)

I respect those with the difficult ability to have self-awareness with their fandom.

I'm definitely past the expiration date of having baseless expectations. I mean, I guess more than a few people want to speculate a "changing of culture" has happened based on a Punter-dominated win over a crap Mizzou team, but given what happened after West Virginia, I'm not quite ready to go there.

tumblr_lgirjazHl01qzj2i2o1_500.jpg

I'm definitely past the expiration date of having baseless expectations. I mean, I guess more than a few people want to speculate a "changing of culture" has happened based on a Punter-dominated win over a crap Mizzou team, but given what happened after West Virginia, I'm not quite ready to go there.

tumblr_lgirjazHl01qzj2i2o1_500.jpg
Oh, you haven't forgotten post-West Virginia? Feel like you and I are alone on an island sometimes. I'll bring the Kendrick Lamar music with me.

Reactions: RLong68
Oh, you haven't forgotten post-West Virginia? Feel like you and I are alone on an island sometimes. I'll bring the Kendrick Lamar music with me.

But, but, but, Tom Herman was dancing around with the players so the culture MUST have changed, and they finally like him.

Reactions: jamsm3
Sorry to interrupt you guys Blue Lagoon fantasy, ( I don’t want want to know which one of you is Brooke) , but do you really see no difference in Strong and Herman’s first year?

Sorry to interrupt you guys Blue Lagoon fantasy, ( I don’t want want to know which one of you is Brooke) , but do you really see no difference in Strong and Herman’s first year?
well, of course there are differences. Just a lot of similarities as well. I don't believe he did a great job in year one.

Didn't get to watch the game, but any chance Cook just had a bad day? Seems kind of harsh for a 5 star.

It’s so silly. He goes from the best player in the state to not even the best player in his signing class?!?

Did nobody watch him this year at all?

How the Hell can an all star game change that opinion so easily?

I’m tending to believe y’all don’t watch these kids against actual live opponents in real games. This all star game is worse than a bowl game for relevance.

It’s a good thing the NFL doesn’t put huge importance on silly all star games.

Reactions: SarkAfterDark
Put me down as unconvinced on Coach Herman after this first year. Too many head scratchers. Take, for example, the beyond strange infatuation with Kyle Porter who was completely ineffective except for a very few flashes late in the year. Replace Porter in the goal line offense and we win the Tech game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT