ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The most important position coach in 2017 is...)

99% of OBs couldn't ID our OL coach? Percentages just isn't your game. I know, let's have a spelling contest...

Kinda lame to tell me to worry about the offense but not tell me why. I guess it's implied that the source doesn't believe in Buechele?

If Bonney is one of our best 16 players on D in 2017, I'll be stunned.

99% of OBs couldn't ID our OL coach? Percentages just isn't your game. I know, let's have a spelling contest...

Kinda lame to tell me to worry about the offense but not tell me why. I guess it's implied that the source doesn't believe in Buechele?

If Bonney is one of our best 16 players on D in 2017, I'll be stunned.
a. I'm going to suggest that you not take everything so literally.
b. There are injuries up front, no healthy proven backs, no plus tight ends and questions at quarterback. Are you paying attention?

No, you're now fully avoiding it.

Yes or no.

Actually, you didn't answer it. You're hinting at your answer and it's alarming.

Just to be clear, let's say you have a sister. She comes to you with similar bruising all over body and claims the guy she's dating caused all of them, you're going to tell her that the bruising isn't severe... that it's just small to medium-sized bruising?

The facts are what they are. I showed you pictures of severe bruising. Thompson's injuries are nowhere near that, and your labeling them as such is nothing more than sensationalism. I've also explained multiple times that minor bruising as a result of abuse is not OK.

This. That was just f'n stupid. Even arguing they are in the same group.
One can play inside or outside, starters at two positions. The other can not. Both are wildly unproven.

It can certainly be argued which player is of more value at this point.

I showed you pictures of severe bruising. Thompson's injuries are nowhere near that, and your labeling them as such is nothing more than sensationalism. I've also explained multiple times that minor bruising as a result of abuse is not OK.
a. Based on your definition of severe bruising, you could hit me in the face with a 2X4 and I'm not sure that the marks left would qualify. Your bar for determining severe bruising is quite harsh by the definition you've presented.

b. You and I just disagree on the level of bruising that needs to exist in order for it to be severe. I'd argue the bruising in those pictures is severe. I believe all of the women in your life would agree with me. Maybe you should go ask them.

Reactions: BurntOrangeGlasses
a. I'm going to suggest that you not take everything so literally.
b. There are injuries up front, no healthy proven backs, no plus tight ends and questions at quarterback. Are you paying attention?
Sure I am. If you're going to offer an analysis of the offense by a source who's watched them play, I'd like to get a bit more color as to what he saw.

all of those questions don't really matter to me.

I don't care when it happened. I don't care about the suspension. I care about whether he did it and the NFL is telling me with specifics that they believe it did... NUMEROUS times.

It is very concerning.
Except for the fact the NFL's history in investigations is poor and politically motivated at best. This will change on appeal and Roger will look bad again. But that's what he's there for. That's why he got that job because he wasn't scared to be the punching bag for the owners. He doesn't care about his reputation like Rozelle. There's a "Little Birdie Told Me" information for you.....you're welcome.

Sure I am. If you're going to offer an analysis of the offense by a source who's watched them play, I'd like to get a bit more color as to what he saw.
I just explained it to you. It's not rocket science.

Context of comment = injuries at RT and RB, an unsettled offensive line, serious talent issues at tight end and a young quarterback faced to deal with all of that on the fly

Except for the fact the NFL's history in investigations is poor and politically motivated at best. This will change on appeal and Roger will look bad again. But that's what he's there for. That's why he got that job because he wasn't scared to be the punching bag for the owners. He doesn't care about his reputation like Rozelle. There's a "Little Birdie Told Me" information for you.....you're welcome.
a. The NFL's rep is what it is.
b. You are suggesting that there are either certainly wrong in goonish fashion or are doing this to stick it to the Cowboys?

You didn't answer the question, CS.

Let me ask it again... if those bruises were on the body of a woman you love, would you consider it mild bruising.

Yes or no.

You really expect someone that loves her would be objective?

You really expect someone that loves her would be objective?
325826.gif

I just explained it to you. It's not rocket science.

Context of comment = injuries at RT and RB, an unsettled offensive line, serious talent issues at tight end and a young quarterback faced to deal with all of that on the fly
Those question marks are all public knowledge. I'm saying it's not a very insightful nugget from your source to say it's time to be worried. Maybe if he said something like "they can't run off the right side of the line", "Buechele is struggling," etc etc.

a. The NFL's rep is what it is.
b. You are suggesting that there are either certainly wrong in goonish fashion or are doing this to stick it to the Cowboys?
Goonish fashion? No, there was an agenda in this case and it goes deeper than the Cowboys and HOF Owner JJ. Owners make majority decisions about issues and Uncle Rog is basically the puppet of that. He essentially had no choice in the suspension he handed down. In the end Zeke will still be suspended but not for 6 games and Roger will have satisfied the person/s pulling the strings. Pretty much the same reason Kaepernick is drawing unemployment which is tied together in this case. Ironically, the facts are always there in the public eye you just have to know how to connect those dots.

How many years has our O-line been a major problem? And yet recruiting is what it is right now. Do we have a right to be concerned?

Those question marks are all public knowledge. I'm saying it's not a very insightful nugget from your source to say it's time to be worried. Maybe if he said something like "they can't run off the right side of the line", "Buechele is struggling," etc etc.
I'm sorry that section didn't give you everything you hoped it would.

Goonish fashion? No, there was an agenda in this case and it goes deeper than the Cowboys and HOF Owner JJ. Owners make majority decisions about issues and Uncle Rog is basically the puppet of that. He essentially had no choice in the suspension he handed down. In the end Zeke will still be suspended but not for 6 games and Roger will have satisfied the person/s pulling the strings. Pretty much the same reason Kaepernick is drawing unemployment which is tied together in this case. Ironically, the facts are always there in the public eye you just have to know how to connect those dots.
So, this is part of a stick-it-to-Jerry conspiracy?

Complete flip flopfrom the "go ahead and drink the kool aid column."
This team is loaded with 4 stars at every position group and now as elite coaching. It will win 10 oe 11 regular season games. Oline will be extremely good, RBs will be great. Shane will be great.

You think D Young is better than Warren? NO WAY in hell any RB starts over him if he is healthy. You are right tho, if Warren is injured and a couple other RBs Young takes that bull by the Horns.
I would offer that's beyond severe bruising.

Are we really going to see bruises all over a woman's body and engage in an discussion on whether the bruising was or wasn't severe.

Excuse me, but I'm going to pass on this particular conversation. It is beyond insulting.

Have a good night. Let's agree to move on.
Agreed. That is more like catastrophic bruising.

Great write up, Ketch. You nailed the Zeke situation. What a shame that so many young men are predisposed to violence against women. We are failing as a society in that regard.

Everything the NFL does is agenda driven especially fines, suspensions and punishments. If the NFL can get away with something they will but if an issue comes to light that the NFL has been dragging it's feet on then they tend to go overboard on a punishment whether guilty or not to show they are addressing it. Hiding concussion issues- heavy punishment on the Saints and Sean Payton for Bountygate. Going easy on Spygate- go after Tom Brady for Deflate gate. Going easy on Ray Rice and Giants punter- heavy punishment on one of the stars of the most popular team in the league.

I have no idea whether or not Zeke is guilty of assaulting this woman but it seems the NFL predetermined the outcome because it's own issues of looking the other way on previous cases.

Reactions: The Dog8
ADVERTISEMENT