ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The worm sure does turn fast these days...)

No. 10 – And Finally …

The dream continues. Nothing but love for the best AISD of the last decade and the best MAC squad in school history.
[/QUOTE]

Does it count if no one associated with MAC is there to see it?

No. 10 – And Finally …

The dream continues. Nothing but love for the best AISD of the last decade and the best MAC squad in school history.

Does it count if no one associated with MAC is there to see it?[/QUOTE]

What does this mean? Were there not many McCallum fans at the Alamodome last weekend? I knew numerous people who went. I assume you were there as well. Are you predicting sparse attendance this coming weekend too? What's the story?

Ketch, it's pretty clear you're not a fan of either Herman or Texas. Have you thought about covering aggy or ou? I'm sure they'd take you.

I don't have a hard-on for Jimbo. lulz

The fact that Jimbo didn't disappear from coaching but went and took a harder job in the SEC West is an indication the two aren't the same...

Mack was 65, Jimbo is like 10 years younger. If Mack would have been 55 in 2014, then yeah, I think some desperate teams like aggy would have thrown some money his way, just for name recognition alone. Mack is old, fat and has been out of coaching for 4 years now and his name continues to get mentioned for decent jobs.

I know you like Jimbo, and don't like Mack, but aggy just hired the 2010 version of Mack. We'll see if the 2010 version of Mack (in aggyland) is better than the 2017 version of Sumlin. I have my doubts.

TH seemed to have confidence that the 2017 roster was a 8-9 win team. Injuries happened on the O-line that change everything I understand. Still, this team did not perform as well as we all thought it should. Will he be more realistic with his 2018 expectations considering what he has to work with?
We'll see. I'm learning about Herman every day, no way to guess how he'll respond to this season yet.

Does it count if no one associated with MAC is there to see it?

What does this mean? Were there not many McCallum fans at the Alamodome last weekend? I knew numerous people who went. I assume you were there as well. Are you predicting sparse attendance this coming weekend too? What's the story?[/QUOTE]

Saw a picture on twitter. The McCallum crowd was sparse compared to Alice.

G

We played smash mouth football in 15 vs OU and literally ran over them {313 rushing yards to their 67. We also sacked Mayfeild's ass 7 times}. By the end, OU players were crying for their Mamas. Hook'em!
then they went on to win the Big 12 and play in the playoff...

Reactions: stevenspaul1357
Your perspective isn't just skewed by your geographical choice of habitat, it's twisted beyond belief. You can't possibly want ou to win this. That would be far worse than an all-SEC final.

Actually, my thinking is I hope OU beats down UGA, taking down one SEC. Then, loses in final, preferably to Clemson.

But, I still have the rare opinion that OU winning a championship is not bad for any other Big 12 team.

Reactions: matamoroshorn
What does this mean? Were there not many McCallum fans at the Alamodome last weekend? I knew numerous people who went. I assume you were there as well. Are you predicting sparse attendance this coming weekend too? What's the story?

Saw a picture on twitter. The McCallum crowd was sparse compared to Alice.[/QUOTE]
It's an AISD school.

Actually, my thinking is I hope OU beats down UGA, taking down one SEC. Then, loses in final, preferably to Clemson.

But, I still have the rare opinion that OU winning a championship is not bad for any other Big 12 team.
It ain't good for Texas.

Texas lost Tommie Harris and numerous others because of OU's national title in 2000.

This game will be much different than the games against USC, OKSt. and Oklahoma. During those three games Hill, Elliot, Jefferson were playing very well. Texas doesn’t have any of those guys in the bowl along with Conor Williams or Chris Warren. This team has to play their best game of the season as Ketch said. I personally see a loss for Texas. Kansas put 300+ yards on the healthy Texas defense. Techs qb came in and stole the game (with help from the Texas offense and staff) regardless, towards the end of this season Texas has been suspect to decent QBs. It might get ugly. Especially since Texas is nearly incapable of producing offense for more than a series or 2.

Ask Alice if it counted...

Seriously though...How is McCallum in the Regional Quarterfinals in the Alamodome and 50 people show up?[/QUOTE]
Do you know anything about the AISD?

It's part of what makes their run so incredible.

I’ve posted on several OB member posts that I hope OU wins against UGA, and was threatened, your opinion?
Did you really run to Ketch crying when people were mean to you? Don't say dumb crap like you want OU to win and you won't get sh&t from the board.

Reactions: bk404
I agree on baker sadly. Colt was not that impressive pre Missouri. I don't know what to expect in this bowl game. If everyone wasn't jumping ship I'd feel good about it but both teams are garbage honestly. Missouri has beaten absolute shit teams but got killed by Purdue and we lost to Maryland and tech. Just having a winning record will be huge

Depends on how what you are considering... Faker hasn't led his team to a National Championship game, yet, has he? Colt did and would have won if he hadn't gotten hurt.
I agree on baker sadly. Colt was not that impressive pre Missouri. I don't know what to expect in this bowl game. If everyone wasn't jumping ship I'd feel good about it but both teams are garbage honestly. Missouri has beaten absolute shit teams but got killed by Purdue and we lost to Maryland and tech. Just having a winning record will be huge

Depends on how what you are considering... Faker hasn't led his team to a National Championship game, yet, has he? Colt did and would have won if he hadn't gotten hurt.

OB is prone to hyperbole and generally being prisoners of the moment.

Remember when Texas found their QB of the future (Heard - Cal, Buechele - ND, Ehlinger - USC)? .

My kingdom for an OL. We used to be successful partially because we had good OLs. When again?

Give me Oklahoma and Alabama in the national title game, with the Tide winning the title. No team left in the field can do to Alabama what Auburn did.

Clemson's defensive line can certainly do to Alabama what Auburn did, and hold the mostly pedestrian Alabama offense to 14 points. Can they score 15 points without Deshaun Watson is the question?

Reactions: stevenspaul1357
Clemson's defensive line can certainly do to Alabama what Auburn did, and hold the mostly pedestrian Alabama offense to 14 points. Can they score 15 points without Deshaun Watson is the question?
I think Alabama played its bad game that week. I don't think it plays poorly against Clemson. It actually gets to play the underdog/no respect card for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT