ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Time to double down on Sam...)

Screen-Shot-2020-08-23-at-8.46.06-PM.png

Until BJ Foster starts performing from a pass coverage standpoint, the thought of him being the 2nd best defensive player is ridiculous. The guy is a stud but he may not even start this year

Reactions: Craben
I hear ya Juarez Your Problem.
Crickets.....
Pathetic and I will be a part of it no more. I’ll take my 15$ and add that to my ammo and training funds. Maybe this life long liberal will use it to by MAGA hats. IDK but I will 100% be voting red.

“Tear it all down” includes sports. I don’t think this revolution/movement will be kind to those who want it.

I am not especially worried about the recruiting this year. You just can’t fire most of the staff and expect it to not Dramatically affect recruiting. I do think that Hand was kept because of his relationship with the Brockermeyers and that may hurt us going forward. I might feel better about it if we hadn’t given up a zillion sacks against OU (they still suck) last year.

I don't think OBs is sleeping on Epps as a player. We just don't want him taking up a WR spot like he did in 2019. He's not a WR. We were screaming TE last season, so I'm glad the coaches finally caught up to us.

You're welcome, Tom.
:)

At least it was a good championship game, and Bayern didn't just blow out PSG like seemingly every other team this month.

Bayern definitely deserved the title. Glad they got it.

Germany rules again.
PSG won't sleep well tonight.

Glad Luka got his own section with the game winner, but no comment on the hate speech Montrez spewed towards him in Game 3?

The NBA are hypocrites and if it were the other way around, Luka would not be playing the rest of the year.
If I wanted to talk about it, I'd go to the Corral... you know... like your posts on the matter have been moved to.

I just keep my fingers crossed hoping the Big 12 doesn't reverse their decision in a Lucy vs. Charlie Brown kind of moment.

Students are coming back this week and some will test positive for Corona... Will that cause a major freak out?

I don't think I can take it if the start of the season gets taken from me a this point.
We're taking it day by day.

Reactions: drunk randoke
Reactions: NativeTex
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT