ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Tom Herman has exceeded my expectations...)

I think quite honestly, the DB class could simply finish with Jamison and be the best DB class in modern Texas recruiting history. I mean, which one even comes close? The '01 class was good, but people forget that Huff was a 3-star and Briles was a HS QB. Gosh almighty, add Jamison to this class and you EASILY have 3 of the top 4 corners in the state along with arguably the 3 best safeties. Adding Cook is simply icing on top of icing.
You're likely right.

I had Griffin rated as a borderline five-star, but not many people agreed with that ranking back then.

Briles was a borderline national 100 guy, though, and everyone had him slotted for the secondary.

The 2015 class is probably the real class its competing with.

Reactions: RLong68
You're likely right.

I had Griffin rated as a borderline five-star, but not many people agreed with that ranking back then.

Briles was a borderline national 100 guy, though, and everyone had him slotted for the secondary.

The 2015 class is probably the real class its competing with.

Well said, particularly on the '15 class. I just think this one is just going to be stupid great on on NSD.

Well said, particularly on the '15 class. I just think this one is just going to be stupid great on on NSD.
All these years later, I think Cedric Griffin is the freakiest defensive back that the Longhorns have ever recruited.

He's the guy you create on playstation dynasty mode.

Typical Texas official talking about revenue creation and no mention of championships.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT