ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked video of Bo Davis going full Augie Gurrido after the ISU stomping

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
It's about time somebody did this. However, the fact that this video exists proves that this team is rotten to the core. I would wager that someone thought that this would get him fired. It's having the opposite effect with the fanbase. It's the soft players from Hermie's roster. Time to purge this fvcking roster and get back to football. No more liberal CRT fvcking studies. Kick the bitches out. (WARNING!!! EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, IT'S ALMOST CATHARTIC TO HEAR, LOL!!!)

Damn good post, Nueces.
Intense. Finally, some coach speak that is speaking our language.

“Some of you mthr fckrs need to get in the transfer portal. You wanna go? Get in the mthr fckr!”
“If you think it’s a game, get the fck off this bus”

I remember an old high school coach (very successful) told me once..........I'm the politician and the assistant coaches are the enforcers.........
I just have to believe Sark has empowered these guys to do whatever to drive out the trash so he can fill that spot with who he wants. Saban has never been afraid to run off unproductive players and I feel Sark's learned something in that area.
I wouldn't f with Bo Davis. He's a perfect enforcer. They can't do much right now other than run off the ones they don't want. Look at the new depth chart. The walk on kid at QB just jumped the kid we signed last cycle. That is to make him jump so Sark has that spot for someone he wants. I just know it.
Let's see how things shake out between now and spring ball. I bet we see a lot of change in the roster.

It's about time somebody did this. However, the fact that this video exists proves that this team is rotten to the core. I would wager that someone thought that this would get him fired. It's having the opposite effect with the fanbase. It's the soft players from Hermie's roster. Time to purge this fvcking roster and get back to football. No more liberal CRT fvcking studies. Kick the bitches out. (WARNING!!! EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, IT'S ALMOST CATHARTIC TO HEAR, LOL!!!)

This is awesome. A lot of those players probably hadn’t been yelled at like that

Reactions: weevilcatch
That leaked audio is refreshing to hear. Get rid of all the clowns who think they can just laugh and joke around after a humiliating loss. This gives me hope.
I have been right that there is sufficient talent on this team to be 6-3. I have said too that this team needed a mental performance component added to the mix but man if this reflects the true mindset of the players I failed to see just how far from reality they had ventured and in todays soft and in many ways entitlement culture individual accountability is often the difference between success and failure..

Pat Summit, former Tennessee Women’s Basketball Coach, wrote in her book Reach For The Summit responsibility equals accountability equals ownership. And a sense of ownership is the most powerful weapon a team or organization can have. My coaches always told me to revisit my purpose and from that I could draw the inspiration and motivation to be aligned to my developmental journey in a meaningful way.

Its really frustrating for me as a coach to see such talented kids be so far away from their purpose that having a coach desperately try and help them reconnect with it that it elicits a childish victims actions.. Unbelievable where Texas football is and clearly a little house cleaning by be necessary. And good for Bo for having the guts to say what needed to be said.. Clearly the coaches are not ok with what is happening..

Just wanted to come by and say that video is fantastic. Reminds me of the coaches I had as a high school player. We are all better for it.

I have been right that there is sufficient talent on this team to be 6-3. I have said too that this team needed a mental performance component added to the mix but man if this reflects the true mindset of the players I failed to see just how far from reality they had ventured and in todays soft and in many ways entitlement culture individual accountability is often the difference between success and failure..

Pat Summit, former Tennessee Women’s Basketball Coach, wrote in her book Reach For The Summit responsibility equals accountability equals ownership. And a sense of ownership is the most powerful weapon a team or organization can have. My coaches always told me to revisit my purpose and from that I could draw the inspiration and motivation to be aligned to my developmental journey in a meaningful way.

Its really frustrating for me as a coach to see such talented kids be so far away from their purpose that having a coach desperately try and help them reconnect with it that it elicits a childish victims actions.. Unbelievable where Texas football is and clearly a little house cleaning by be necessary. And good for Bo for having the guts to say what needed to be said.. Clearly the coaches are not ok with what is happening..
I would rather have a team of 3-4 stars from winning programs than a team made up of 5 stars from losing high school programs. The players that have never/rarely lost in high school hurt after a loss. It stings and they don't want that feeling again. These are the guys you see cry after a loss. The 5 stars from losing programs don't know how to win. These are the ones laughing and playing grab ass after a loss.

Whenever a team is all in on one singular goal, everyone from the coaches to the players to the water boys all hurt after a loss and are all equally angry after a loss. If someone breaks out of line and wants to start clowning around then they should be ostracized and called out by teammates and coaches. Not enough of that has been happening. Hopefully, Sark starts purging over the next few weeks and into the off season.

Hopefully, this has put a cockle burr in the pants of the players to play lights out...4 quarters. Roshon mentioned 2 non starters that are busting their butt in practice and will hopefully see time.

I bet the shit bag that released it is gonna be shocked how it’s being received. Especially by the former players

Hopefully, this has put a cockle burr in the pants of the players to play lights out...4 quarters. Roshon mentioned 2 non starters that are busting their butt in practice and will hopefully see time.
Rojo is one person that is worth listening to. Hopefully his words have clout with the coaches.

Reactions: JustAHorn88
I bet the shit bag that released it is gonna be shocked how it’s being received. Especially by the former players
I was thinking the same thing. I think whoever did that was thinking the heat would be on Bo and Sark… think it had the opposite impact

Reactions: JustAHorn88
Wow. Sounded like a Marine or Navy Seal instructor. Wonder if it will have any effect. Would not like to be a Jayhawk just now.

I don't know which one of those kids took that video and released it, but that's a serious no-no. His ass should be given a code red.

It's possible he already has.

So pumped about this. This is a galvanizing moment. Those that are all in, will now be ALL IN. Watch the difference the rest of the way. Saturday, it will be different. Everyone will say "oh, it's Kansas". And that's fine. But this is the ruuuuuudyyyyy moment. Just when maybe it seemed darkest, there's the sun creeping over the horizon.

THANK YOU COACH BO!

So pumped about this. This is a galvanizing moment. Those that are all in, will now be ALL IN. Watch the difference the rest of the way. Saturday, it will be different. Everyone will say "oh, it's Kansas". And that's fine. But this is the ruuuuuudyyyyy moment. Just when maybe it seemed darkest, there's the sun creeping over the horizon.

THANK YOU COACH BO!
Some will respond, some will not not. Those that don't can get in the motherfVcker!

Reactions: weevilcatch
Just stopping by to say how awesome that video of Bo Davis was. Hopefully Sark can clean house and get some recruits in that aren't so soft as to leak that to the media.

THANK YOU COACH BO!
In a way it took the heat off the coaching staff because I think people now see we have a player problem more so than a coaching problem

There will be plenty in the transfer portal that want to play here. Start kicking out the bad apples (coaches know who they are) and bring in those that want to play. May go 7-5 next year or less. But year 3 should be good when there's one heart beat.

BTW, i just ran thru the wall for Coach Bo and now need building maintenance to make a repair. That was awesome.

Reactions: freeper
There is a DB from Alabama they just entered the portal. Jeff Banks was his recruiter when he signed with Bama, so wouldn’t be shocked if he landed here. Was a 4 star kid from the Houston area believe I read

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT