ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden has the support of the troops....

Don't underestimate the state of Texas my friend. We have our own power grid which is yuge. By looking at the National Guard troops from northern states and their disgust for Biden up thread, I don't think we will have any trouble from the good ol federal government. Their invasion schemes will be toothless. All bark and no bite.

Time to get linked with like minded individuals. The volatility is about to begin. I can't wait.
Another powerful tool we have is a strong state government. Texans are extremely fortunate to have Paxton right now (regardless of what one thinks of his personal situation). He is already showing that he won't take sh*t and will be a needed check on a heavy-handed centralized federal government.

What will the federal government do when it realizes Texas won't enforce federal laws? Will the federal gov't push through the federal regulations in compliant states (NY, CA, OR, WA, etc.) but not Texas, while Paxton's law suits wind their way through the court system? Will other states attach themselves to Paxton's law suits, which effectively advocate for strong states’ rights? This will bifurcate the states: compliant states v. the Texas-led states.

Yes, the fun is only starting.

Last edited:
This may have been posted already and if it has consider it an emphasis then....it doesn’t get any clearer than this on what is now in the WH. There’s no innuendo, nothing to be misconstrued, miscommunicated....it’s hanging there plain as day.

Don't for a moment think that the Democrats are upset at this. They don't want Biden as President anymore than they want Trump. Biden was an ends to a means and nothing more, the sooner they can get rid of him the sooner they can get Harris into the oval office and get their real agenda moving. Remember it's about money and power with them and never giving it up.

The mountains of idaho/Alaska are looking pretty good right now.
Oh I agree, I just want investigation after investigation, some sort of an impeachment inquiry, special prosecutor etc., just to hamper his and Harris' time in office.

If the Big Guy won’t tell Schumer to stand down on impeachment, he certainly won’t push back on China.
I think POTUSJRB is bought off by China. If he starts coming down on China, they WILL reveal that. President Trump DID "do more for the USA in 47 months than POTUSJRB did in 47 years."

The part I found hilarious was the EO he just signed that reverses Trump's decision to NOT buy tech that goes into our power grid and helps the power grid to properly manage itself. He basically signed a deal saying--"I'm reversing Trump's order to NOT buy electricity stuff from china-- but I'm putting a 90 day hold on buying stuff from china-- even though we aren't currently buying stuff-- so we can do some research and see if we can buy the same components from maybe Canada--".

After 90 days and a review, Biden will likely continue to NOT buy anything from china and instead buy if from a nation like canada-- because we just cost Canada billions when we shut down their pipeline. So in effect, this executive order was total horse sh!t. It was a way of looking like he was doing something without actually doing anything.

Reactions: jmith1911
The part I found hilarious was the EO he just signed that reverses Trump's decision to NOT buy tech that goes into our power grid and helps the power grid to properly manage itself. He basically signed a deal saying--"I'm reversing Trump's order to NOT buy electricity stuff from china-- but I'm putting a 90 day hold on buying stuff from china-- even though we aren't currently buying stuff-- so we can do some research and see if we can buy the same components from maybe Canada--".

After 90 days and a review, Biden will likely continue to NOT buy anything from china and instead buy if from a nation like canada-- because we just cost Canada billions when we shut down their pipeline. So in effect, this executive order was total horse sh!t. It was a way of looking like he was doing something without actually doing anything.

Maybe he could continue to do this for the next 4 years...

Reactions: diadevic and TX1972
Oh I agree, I just want investigation after investigation, some sort of an impeachment inquiry, special prosecutor etc., just to hamper his and Harris' time in office.
Actually, the inquiry going is a second impeachment of orange dotard. So embarrassing. Guess what, if Biden loses 2.5 million jobs he will have a better track record on job creation than trump by 500,000. Lol.

Reactions: outhereincali
Love it! I'm sure that the media won't report this though. Those that voted for Joe and the Ho are about to find out that there are consequences for who they voted into office. Today was a sad day in America. It will only go down hill from here.
Trumps entire legacy is being undone as we speak. The wall is being taken down and the caravan of Honduran migrants are coming to shack up in Texas. You must be so sad. Waaaahh

Trumps entire legacy is being undone as we speak. The wall is being taken down and the caravan of Honduran migrants are coming to shack up in Texas. You must be so sad. Waaaahh
But, but, but isn't our new President deathly afraid of the caravan carrying the covid hoax? LOL

BTW blh11 you are so bad at this, you'd think you would have learned by now

Just checked cnn-not one article of what’s happening in Seattle.
Just checked yahoo-not one article of what’s happening in Seattle.
These are blm and other left groups rioting, er, protesting.
It’s only a small faction of people genius. I’m sure you are so proud of the insurrection. Go excuse that away.

Still can’t explain election fraud. Just stomping your feet
HcMni7B.jpg

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Actually, the inquiry going is a second impeachment of orange dotard. So embarrassing. Guess what, if Biden loses 2.5 million jobs he will have a better track record on job creation than trump by 500,000. Lol.
You must be referring to AFTER the covid crisis.

Because BEFORE covid, this time last year, unemployment was lower than it had been since after WWII.

And latino and black owned business numbers were virtually DOUBLE what they were under Chicago Jesus. Now how do you explain those facts?

And yes, covid killed jobs-- in EVERY country. And those of us smart enough to know that mostly sick people, fat people and old people would be effected by this disease, used the common sense rationale of "hey, let's let the 10-15% of us that are old, fat or sick- stay HOME while the rest of us keep the world spinning."

But nope. The idiocy from one particular side of the political spectrum thought it wiser to hug people in China town, lock down their own cities and states, shudder all these small businesses, force everyone to wear masks and then go to parties, beauty salons, and vacations while us serfs sat at home going broke.

Then last week, you know, a week before the inauguration-- Stanford Medical (i know right? Zero credibility at Stanford) comes out with a study saying "Ya..... ummmm, so those lockdown things-- they really don't work after all...".

Here you go. Have a read. It's Newsweek reporting this. You know, Newsweek-- the bastion of far right propaganda.

But we know CNN and MSNBC failed to cover this. I wonder why?

So back to your original ridiculousness and sheer stupidity-- our economy, our nation, was prospering not just for racist old white folks, but for ALL people in ways that no administration, no, not even Chicago Jesus's administration, had ever been able to do.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Actually you're wrong again. Construction of the wall has been put on hold for 90 days.

The migrants from central America will be held in the same facilities that Obama built back in 2011-12. They will be separated, adults from children and men from women, to avoid diseases being spread among them. Smart thing to do. Then they will be screaned for diseases and by then, the Biden administration is hoping to figure out what the next steps are.

It’s only a small faction of people genius. I’m sure you are so proud of the insurrection. Go excuse that away.
They've burned
You and your ilk seem deathly afraid of Trump coming back around again so much so that they're trying to make it where he can't run for office again LOL. Going to be awfully funny watching as they try to impeach a citizen but it's a dog and pony show so par for the course.

Actually you're wrong again. Construction of the wall has been put on hold for 90 days.

The migrants from central America will be held in the same facilities that Obama built back in 2011-12. They will be separated, adults from children and men from women, to avoid diseases being spread among them. Smart thing to do. Then they will be screaned for diseases and by then, the Biden administration is hoping to figure out what the next steps are.
Yes nowhere has it been reported that the wall is being torn down, just halted

Gonna complain for the next 4 years. I feel sorry for you
Huh. I sort of remember the hashtags #imwithher and #notmypresident trending for four years. I also remember rioting, buildings being burned, fake race crimes, Jussie Smollett, cops being killed, people being hit with bicycle chains, 24 hour a day media stomping their feet like the spoiled children they are, comedians cutting off the head of the president on social media, Madonna wanting to bomb the whitehouse-- and on and on and on.

Whomever you are, you're not very good at this knowledge and fact based debate thing.

Huh. I sort of remember the hashtags #imwithher and #notmypresident trending for four years. I also remember rioting, buildings being burned, fake race crimes, Jussie Smollett, cops being killed, people being hit with bicycle chains, 24 hour a day media stomping their feet like the spoiled children they are, comedians cutting off the head of the president on social media, Madonna wanting to bomb the whitehouse-- and on and on and on.

Whomever you are, you're not very good at this knowledge and fact based debate thing.
Still can’t explain election fraud. I’m waiting. How was the election stolen. Yawn..

You must be referring to AFTER the covid crisis.

Because BEFORE covid, this time last year, unemployment was lower than it had been since after WWII.

And latino and black owned business numbers were virtually DOUBLE what they were under Chicago Jesus. Now how do you explain those facts?

And yes, covid killed jobs-- in EVERY country. And those of us smart enough to know that mostly sick people, fat people and old people would be effected by this disease, used the common sense rationale of "hey, let's let the 10-15% of us that are old, fat or sick- stay HOME while the rest of us keep the world spinning."

But nope. The idiocy from one particular side of the political spectrum thought it wiser to hug people in China town, lock down their own cities and states, shudder all these small businesses, force everyone to wear masks and then go to parties, beauty salons, and vacations while us serfs sat at home going broke.

Then last week, you know, a week before the inauguration-- Stanford Medical (i know right? Zero credibility at Stanford) comes out with a study saying "Ya..... ummmm, so those lockdown things-- they really don't work after all...".

Here you go. Have a read. It's Newsweek reporting this. You know, Newsweek-- the bastion of far right propaganda.

But we know CNN and MSNBC failed to cover this. I wonder why?

So back to your original ridiculousness and sheer stupidity-- our economy, our nation, was prospering not just for racist old white folks, but for ALL people in ways that no administration, no, not even Chicago Jesus's administration, had ever been able to do.
He inherited a a great democratic economy and ruined by not taking COVID seriously. You and your BF belldozer might not think it’s serious, but the entire world is effected. It’s real. Orange dotard couldn’t manage it and didn’t take it seriously.

Still can’t explain election fraud. I’m waiting. How was the election stolen. Yawn..
Errrr.... I think you must have me mistaken with someone else. You're welcome to peruse my posts and find anywhere that I've claimed widespread fraud.

Yet again, you've lost track of your facts.

But for the record, do I think there was fraud? Well, if but one vote is changed illegally or cast illegally, then this constitutes fraud. So yes, by definition there was fraud. But there's some form of fraud in every election, everywhere.

With that said, do I think there were millions and millions of votes changed from one candidate to another? No. I don't.

So with that said-- if there was no widespread voter fraud, and the Biden administration wants to PROVE to the non-believers that widespread fraud did not happen, then he simply needs to appoint a 3rd party review, made up of not just "Washington DC" people, but also individuals that people on the right would trust. Candace Owens would be an example. Smart, articulate, and trusted by the right.
I'd nominate Cindy Crawford. She was educated at Northwestern, she's INCREDIBLY intelligent, and people love and trust her. But you'd also, to make it fair, need to have someone like James Woods be a part of it. Why? Because he's an intelligent (and he is highly educated- to say he isn't is just showing how dumb you are) person and a skeptic. Prove to a skeptic that there's no fraud, and at that point people will listen.

Now, back to our previous discussion, you chose not to take issue with any of my talking points about the economy, jobs, and businesses owned by minority were RAGING under Trump as well as the no win situation he was put in by the media and democrats.

And the reason you chose not to take issue with any of it is because---- you know I'm right.

So you've conceded those points-- that life for America, was better under the Trump administration-- whether you thought he was an asshole or not, was not my argument. Life for ALL people was economically better under Trump-- until he was torpedoed.

Errrr.... I think you must have me mistaken with someone else. You're welcome to peruse my posts and find anywhere that I've claimed widespread fraud.

Yet again, you've lost track of your facts.

But for the record, do I think there was fraud? Well, if but one vote is changed illegally or cast illegally, then this constitutes fraud. So yes, by definition there was fraud. But there's some form of fraud in every election, everywhere.

With that said, do I think there were millions and millions of votes changed from one candidate to another? No. I don't.

So with that said-- if there was no widespread voter fraud, and the Biden administration wants to PROVE to the non-believers that widespread fraud did not happen, then he simply needs to appoint a 3rd party review, made up of not just "Washington DC" people, but also individuals that people on the right would trust. Candace Owens would be an example. Smart, articulate, and trusted by the right.
I'd nominate Cindy Crawford. She was educated at Northwestern, she's INCREDIBLY intelligent, and people love and trust her. But you'd also, to make it fair, need to have someone like James Woods be a part of it. Why? Because he's an intelligent (and he is highly educated- to say he isn't is just showing how dumb you are) person and a skeptic. Prove to a skeptic that there's no fraud, and at that point people will listen.

Now, back to our previous discussion, you chose not to take issue with any of my talking points about the economy, jobs, and businesses owned by minority were RAGING under Trump as well as the no win situation he was put in by the media and democrats.

And the reason you chose not to take issue with any of it is because---- you know I'm right.

So you've conceded those points-- that life for America, was better under the Trump administration-- whether you thought he was an asshole or not, was not my argument. Life for ALL people was economically better under Trump-- until he was torpedoed.
Trump made his bed and lied In it. He could have taken COVID seriously when their was 10 cases. But made a joke out of it and here we are with this mask crap and lost businesses we all enjoyed.

Trump made his bed and lied In it. He could have taken COVID seriously when their was 10 cases. But made a joke out of it and here we are with this mask crap and lost businesses we all enjoyed.
You sound like a guy that has all the answers.....what should of been done since you know all?

Reactions: Belldozer1
He inherited a a great democratic economy and ruined by not taking COVID seriously. You and your BF belldozer might not think it’s serious, but the entire world is effected. It’s real. Orange dotard couldn’t manage it and didn’t take it seriously.
Nope. You're incorrect. He inherited an economy that was on the mend and beginning to trend upward. Does Obama deserve some credit for that? Of course.
Trump, however, took a slowly mending economy and gave it a shit in the ass with steroids. History will debate whether or not it was the "right" shot in the ass-- but until covid-- it was running almost flawlessly. A hiccup fir a week or two would occur and then BAM--- back on the upward rocket trend.

Now-- i do think covid is serious, and so does my boyfriend Belldozer. We know it's serious for MOSTLY old, sick and fat people. For the rest of the young, healthy and not fat people, we have statistically a greater chance of drowning in a pool than we do of dying from covid. Look it up if you think I'm wrong.
However, we NOW know that locking down an entire COUNTRY, made no difference. How do we know? Read the Stanford article i posted above. And before you say Stanford is biased, I'll remind you that it's Stanford. In California. Next to San Francisco. That STANFORD. And if you think you're smarter than the biological research group at Stanford, then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

So, even shutting down flights from China, locking down European travel, and then giving the power to the STATES to lock things down, uts still Trumps fault? So guess its Macron's fault for all the deaths on France. Or Merkel's fault for all the deaths in Germany. Or maybe it's Faure Essozimna Gnassingbé Eyadéma's fault for all the deaths on the island of Togo. He's the president Togo, if you didn't know.

And if covid coming to America is Trump's fault because he didn't "lock us down" fast enough (though it wouldn't have mattered according to Stanford) how do you explain the fact that there's been ZERO travel between England and the US for 9 months-- BUT, they newly discovered mutated strain of covid FIRST DISCOVERED IN ENGLAND, has now been discovered in the United States?

Explain that to me? Can you?

Reactions: Belldozer1
The great covid hoax, piggybacking the 7700 daily deaths in America from every ailment known to mankind but taking credit for all LOL. Defend this one. He's an Awful individual.
8BqViON.jpg

You remind me of the guy on monday morning that has all the answers for why the quarterback lost the game and all the things he'd have done differently were he quarterback on the team instead of holding up the water cooler and eating donuts at his current job.

Nobody handled covid correctly. Not one country. People died in every nation. Are you calling for those leaders heads?

And based on your other posts, it's clear to me that even if Trump handled this flawlessly and lost only 100 lives, you weren't voting for him anyway. So there's that.

And btw-- when this whole thing started, the "expert" doctor, Fauci-- said that "even if we do everything right, we could STILL see 2.25 million deaths in this country."

Look it up-- pretty sure even CNN reported it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT