ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden has the support of the troops....

I think he’s on to something there but why stop at two? I wish he’d wear about 10 of them and maybe it would act like a muzzle.
I’m thinking placing a plastic bag over one’s head and sealing it off at the neck should keep the China Flu out.
WARNING: Just kidding. Sad I even have to say don’t try this at home.

Reactions: Belldozer1
FB-IMG-1611800785471.jpg

I think he’s on to something there but why stop at two? I wish he’d wear about 10 of them and maybe it would act like a muzzle.
Well if it helps his Chinese handlers sell more masks to us Americans then I'm sure he and Beijing Biden will mandate it.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Exactly! Why stop at masks really, why not mandate individualized sterilized bubbles for everyone from now on. I mean it makes sense
Speaking of idiots-- did you see what that lurch looking muh fugga John Kerry said yesterday to oil field workers that get fired due to the new climate initiative?
He said they should learn how to build solar panels and windmills etc.

Does this fvcking moron not realize that we don't build that sh!t here? We buy it all from china.

Last edited:
Speaking of idiots-- did you see what that lurch looking muh fugga John Kerry said yesterday to oil field workers that get fired due to the new climate initiative?
He said they should learn how to build solar panels and windmills etc.

Does this fvcking moron not realize that we don't build that sh!t here? We buy it all from china.
Kerry and Biden are the 2 dinosaur swamp creatures. During Biden's run up to the election he said that he would create new jobs with his green energy initiatives implying that the folks in the oil industry could just "transition over" to alternate energy sources jobs and not skip a beat. This mother f#cker is an absolute sold out idiot, He thinks by "forcing" oil companies not to drill on federal lands, stopping Keystone pipeline construction etc. will force the transition to alt. energy, he's wrong. It will just start to indebt us to other nations again and drive up inflation. This guy is a clown.

Kerry and Biden are the 2 dinosaur swamp creatures. During Biden's run up to the election he said that he would create new jobs with his green energy initiatives implying that the folks in the oil industry could just "transition over" to alternate energy sources jobs and not skip a beat. This mother f#cker is an absolute sold out idiot, He thinks by "forcing" oil companies not to drill on federal lands, stopping Keystone pipeline construction etc. will force the transition to alt. energy, he's wrong. It will just start to indebt us to other nations again and drive up inflation. This guy is a clown.
Biden said during his speech that oil companies are going to have to become more efficient when it comes to extraction and production. I for one, happen to be all for that. We need to do lunch. Pick a day next week. I'm booked Monday.

You have no idea. My brother found some 300 blackout yesterday at the Academy in Schertz. They had five boxes left. Only allowed to buy 3.

I’ve been able to find .556, .762, 9mm, .308, and 300 pretty regularly but it’s almost impossible to find traditional hunting rounds like 270 win, and 30’06.

Have no idea why but seems like no one is making those calibers right now

My academy gets their ammo shipments on Monday and Friday. Generally the line for ammo starts at 6 am. I might have to brave it. Btw, Bracken guns is keeping their ammo prices much more reasonable than other gun stores in the area

I’ve been able to find .556, .762, 9mm, .308, and 300 pretty regularly but it’s almost impossible to find traditional hunting rounds like 270 win, and 30’06.

Have no idea why but seems like no one is making those calibers right now

My academy gets their ammo shipments on Monday and Friday. Generally the line for ammo starts at 6 am. I might have to brave it. Btw, Bracken guns is keeping their ammo prices much more reasonable than other gun stores in the area
Well that's easy. All those rounds you mentioned earlier minus the 300 blackout are all NATO rounds. We always make more NATO rounds than anything else.

The hunting rounds are hard to find because everyone that owns a gun that ISN'T a NATO round weapon owns Deer rifles.

Well that's easy. All those rounds you mentioned earlier minus the 300 blackout are all NATO rounds. We always make more NATO rounds than anything else.

The hunting rounds are hard to find because everyone that owns a gun that ISN'T a NATO round weapon owns Deer rifles.

The real trick isn't just finding the rounds, but finding places that aren't inflating the prices to 2 bucks a round.

The real trick isn't just finding the rounds, but finding places that aren't inflating the prices to 2 bucks a round.
When I was a kid and dad bought me my first rifle, he also bought me a set of dyes. He had a reload bench and press etc. Every rifle I've ever bought, I've always bought dyes for the round. Between my brother and myself we have .223 up through 7mm STW. In the 30 cal we've got the 7.62 NATO, 300 rem ultra mag, 300 weatherby and 338 lapua mag. Oh and he's got a set of Black out dyes. We will not be running short of casings anytime soon. Now watch all the powder disappear. Dad was right-- he was forward thinking.

Reactions: HornNation101
I actually have the dyes (is that the right spelling) for 270 win however I've never made my own. I've thought about it several times but just never got around to buying the other things needed to do the job. Now I'm curious how to do it.

I actually have the dyes (is that the right spelling) for 270 win however I've never made my own. I've thought about it several times but just never got around to buying the other things needed to do the job. Now I'm curious how to do it.
It's really simple. Dad had an old two part apparatus. After you pop the primer out, you neck the bullet. It's basically just shaving the inside of the bullet neck to make it smooth. You can throw the brass in a sand tumbler or you can hand polish them. Both have merit. Then you place the primer in the press and seat it. Very slowly. Then weigh your powder and pour it into your casing. Then slide the brass into the press and carefully balance the slug on top and slowly press the handle down and the press will seat the bullet and crimp the neck. Once you get good at it you can make a bullet about every 15-20 seconds-- assuming you have all the powder already weighed out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT