ADVERTISEMENT

Official CWS Thread

A group of us were at the pub watching the game and when arky players let that foul ball meteor right in the middle of them, a roar went up through our group.

A roar of laughter.
Can you imagine the “what if’s” for years to come if they go on and lose the CWS. That has to suck to be Shaddy or the right fielder right now

Have the Horns ever experienced such a humongous (lucky) momentum swing (either way) not just in baseball?

Surely someone has made a GIF of this.

9eJUvl4.jpg

Borderline erotic

Sorry if I just spammed you with notifications. I tried to like your post like five times.

What happened to all those great bats? "We're loaded up and down the line up." Lol. What was that, and grand total of two runs in the last two games?

One of the greatest choke jobs in sports history. Family sexual assault is rampant in the hills tonight. Lol

I'm not right about a lot of things one reason I've been married twice

But by golly I got this one right I predicted an ORSU win that wouldn't be close and I got it right. I.don't know if that pitcher of theirs, Kevin Able, is a major league prospect but give that kid credit. In the biggest game of his like that kid pitched the best game of his life and there aren't a of players that can say that regardless of sport.

And I've said this before and I'll say it again. Whenever AR plays somebody that wears orange in a game that really matters they just don't lose they lose in spectacular fashion. Whether it's baseball or football whether it's ORSU or Texas the song remains the same

I'm not right about a lot of things one reason I've been married twice

But by golly I got this one right I predicted an ORSU win that wouldn't be close and I got it right. I.don't know if that pitcher of theirs, Kevin Able, is a major league prospect but give that kid credit. In the biggest game of his like that kid pitched the best game of his life and there aren't a of players that can say that regardless of sport.

And I've said this before and I'll say it again. Whenever AR plays somebody that wears orange in a game that really matters they just don't lose they lose in spectacular fashion. Whether it's baseball or football whether it's ORSU or Texas the song remains the same

Well, Abel was drafted out of HS and will be again. He will fill out a bit but I don't think he'll ever have top round stuff. He has a terrific 3 pitch combo at the college level, but his FB is soft...meaning while it is low 90s it doesn't have heaviness to it. In other words it can be flat. His changeup is probably his best pitch and his CB has some nice depth to it...meaning it looks like it is going to be a strike deep in the zone then just disappears. Having said that it isn't devastating.

As of right now I'd grade him as a C1 prospect, which means he would project as an end of rotation starter for a middle of the road club.

FB - 4/8
CB - 5/8
ChU - 5.5/8

Freaking Shaddy just entered into a life long of “if only’s” He went from the overachieving walk-on to the fans biggest disappointment.

A few thoughts:
  • Beaver always wins in the end.
  • Also, haha, toothless hillbillies. Tremendous choke. Suck it, Van Horn douche.
  • Also, aggys, take the title off your stadium wall and go cry a little. And STFU about your conference, you do nothing, coattail riding lessers.

I don’t think Arkie choked at all. The stage was too big for them and their fans. Didn’t belong. That’s the difference between the programs with history and, well, Arkie.

Sad, too - because I was pulling for them just a tad for my dad’s sake. He’s a ‘69 alum and a great example of true sportsmanlike fandom. I try not to associate him with most of their garbage fanbase.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
You're done here. Nothing but antagonistic, confrontational, posts and taking continual digs at Texas. Go over to a Hog board and have a ball doing that over there.
Of all the idiocracies Piggies & Aggies ever did was to leave this conference. Once it got just alittle (hot) for them here they had to turn tail & run away to the $EC. Now they are just a bunch or wannabes & also rans.
The only way they can regain any respect & credibility again is to come back to our conference, their real home.
Once they come back to this conference they will regain so much respect & cred again that you will even lift the ban on all of the trolls that you ran off here:)

Of all the idiocracies Piggies & Aggies ever did was to leave this conference. Once it got just alittle (hot) for them here they had to turn tail & run away to the $EC. Now they are just a bunch or wannabes & also rans.
The only way they can regain any respect & credibility again is to come back to our conference, their real home.
Once they come back to this conference they will regain so much respect & cred again that you will even lift the ban on all of the trolls that you ran off here:)

Huh? What?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT