**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Mississippi Cheese Turds thread of SEC Inauguration**

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Well good morning Gents.... today's the day.
It's finally here.
Christmas in September.
The Alpha.
The precipice.
The beginning.
The thwarting of the "handshake deal" that every aggy still bemoans.
Our first day (officially) in the SEC.......

Will we be "SEC ready"? Let's find out.

Our opponent today is none other than the Mississippi State Bulldogs.

Miss St was founded in 1878 as a land grant university that focused on agriculture and mechanics.... so here we are playing our 2nd A&M school so far this year.

Mississippi state has only won 1 national title in any mens or womens sport: Baseball- 2021. So they're even worse than aggy.

Fun fact, Miss st is kinda poor. How poor?
Well- their endowment is $698 million dollars. To give you an idea about how tiny that is, last year, the University of Texas endowment grew by 5% ......
The Texas endowment was $44.8 billion last year--
$44.8 B x 5% = $2.24 billion in growth.

Texas earned 3 times more in INTEREST than the entire Miss st endowment...........

Most of Miss st famous alumni are athletes. Will Clark-- the sweet swinging lefty from the San Francisco Giants. Rafael Palmero- one of the guys caught up in the steroid controversy in the late 90s. And of course, current Cowboys QB Dak Prescott. 4 time MLB manager of the year Buck Showalter.
I say MOST of Miss State's famous graduates are athletes-- but one isn't. One is a writer. He's a household name and has sold over 300 million books in the last 35 years. If you guessed JK Rowling, you're stupid.
It's none other than barrister John Grisham. He did his undergrad at Miss st and got his law degree at Ole Miss. The overwhelming majority of Grisham's books were based on lawyers or the legal process. One book though, (which is pertinent to today) was about football. It was titled "Playing for Pizza". It's about a back-up NFL QB who blows a 17 point lead for the Browns in the AFC championship game and gets cut and nobody will hire him. So his agent gets him a job playing for a football team in Parma, Italy.

Another weird fact- and this leads us into the reason behind our thread title for today.

Cheese.

Mississippi state is home to a dairy. A BIG dairy. With cows and everything. It's run by the students. They make cheese. Sh!t tons of cheese. Apparently it's a "thing".
They make 3 types of cheese.
Cheddar blocks.
Vallagret Swiss wheels.
And Edam cannon balls. No kidding-- it's really a cannon ball of cheese. It's a four pound ball of cheese dipped in red wax. 4 pounds.
They even have a store front and you can order that sh!t online.

And get this- it's not just some little artisan cheese shop. Nope-- they make over 300,000 pounds of this sh!t every year.
So their school may be broke as hell but they got a lot of cheese.

From the kitchen as I'm prepping to make steak tacos for the game today--

TEXAS!

Last edited:
And there it is-

Looks like it's Manning today.

From North Austin, South of Cedar Park-

TEXAS!!

From the west bank of the mighty Brazos, in beautiful Brazoria County..............FIGHT....!!!

Reactions: westx
From mountain time zone wondering if that Mississippian cheese is any good or at least as good as the Chihuahuan Menonite cheese or the Asadero cheese, Likely not.

FIGHT!

Reactions: freeper
It’s kinda funny how not excited I am about this.

All the SECSECSEC BS -

And I don’t know a single human being from Starkville or that went to Mississippi State.

Defense is trying too hard. They’re not playing soundly. Need them to settle down
Yep. Everyone trying to make the highlight reel. Time to settle down and do what you normally do fellas. Except you 33. Try not guessing this game. You’ll find it usually puts your defense in the right spots.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I’m at the game. We are letting these fools hang around entirely too long. Officials are not helping us.

In other news- one week after being destroyed by Alabama-- Wisconsin is beating the living fvck out of USC--

21-10 at the half.

COOK...... are you fvcking KIDDING ME?

What in the fvck was THAT?

He couldn't throw it any more PERFECTLY than that......

Let me explain something-- we keep playing like this and we will be 0-1 in the SEC.

Latest posts