***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUX Gameday thread of Pure Hatred***

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Morning boys. Did you know that OU sucks donkey d!cks? Giant, meaty, vein riddled donkey d!cks.
Sorry but no history lesson today. Why?
Fvck OU. That's why.
Instead of a history lesson, we have story time.

Gather round boys and girls, it's time for story guy.

My great grandparents (on my mother's side) were in the Oklahoma land rush.
My grandmother was the 12th of 13 children and wasn't even born yet.
They lived in a cave while they built their home. No kidding. They lived in a cave until their home was finished.
My great grandmother was the first postmistress general in the Oklahoma territory. The history books will tell you it was some lady named Mary Alice Robertson. But the history books are wrong. Miss Alice was the first postmistress of a Class A office. My great grandmother was postmistress of a Class B (small) office--- and before that cvnt Mary Alice.....

So, on today's special day- fvck Oklahoma, fvck their history books, fvck OU and yes, I'm a descendant of Boomer land theives.

From the Central Market meat aisle where I'm picking up Picahña to smoke today----

TEXAS!!!!

From the west bank of the mighty Brazos, in beautiful Brazoria County, where I'm up to my sooner in grading papers......FIGHT...!!!

From North Austin, south Cedar Park, sipping on some 4 roses listening to Midland…

TEXAS!!!

Top 5-7 wr’s out for blowu.
That makes wr1 for blowu Brennan Thompson. That’s right, former Longhorn.

Introducing The University of Oklahoma, the First of its Name
King of the Big Twelve and the Big Eight
Protector of the Heisman Trophy
The Father of Sooner Magic
The new Emperor of the Southeastern Conference
The Unbeaten, the Breaker of Chains

a close up of a man 's face with a hand visible

Give him one more series then put him in timeout. That was a easy touchdown with Bonds speed. Even with South Carolina's QB. Geeze two really UGLY throws.

Ok Ewers will settle in now. Got the initial jitters out of the way. OUs offense is no bueno.