ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

So urban has said he reported it to his boss........

Buck passed.

All the makings of the kind of excuse that Joe Paterno gave to his boss
Man, if I ever had to report sh!t like this I'd write a big a$$ email that errbody was copied on, then I'd get my boss to sign it in blood with 3 witnesses.

Why did he bring Smith to Ohio State. He had his contracted extended with raises. The Ohio State fans already wanted Smith canned for poor coaching abilities. Eleven Warriors have justified everything Urban has done about the abuse, so I feel better about that weasel Urban

Why did he bring Smith to Ohio State. He had his contracted extended with raises. The Ohio State fans already wanted Smith canned for poor coaching abilities. Eleven Warriors have justified everything Urban has done about the abuse, so I feel better about that weasel Urban

Do you remember Earle Bruce? He was a former tOSU coach and Zack Smith is his grandson. In fact be was Urban's mentor at least that's what Urban said. And get this it's been disclosed that in 2009 after the first incident EB went down to FL and asked Courtney Smith to drop the charges cause it would hurt Smith and Meyer's career. It appears, at least to me, that Zach Smith considered himself as an tOSU legacy of sorts and thought he was untouchable.

Oh and one more thing it will interesting to see what will happen to their ad and school President.

So Urban passes it to his boss.....some shadow figure at Florida state that will never be heard of again......perfect alibi....

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Anybody else starting to think Urban keeps his job? I am starting to think Urban survives as the bus runs over the AD.

I think Ohio state retains meyer. If I were them I would too. I don’t think the situation was that bad.

I don't think Meyer survives this. He's gone, IMO. I've never heard of a coach being put on administrative leave and come back.

I don't think Meyer survives this. He's gone, IMO. I've never heard of a coach being put on administrative leave and come back.
Neither have I. But if his lawyer whips out some form of signed proof that Urban did in fact report this to the AD, cops, or anybody else higher up the food chain, they can't fire him for cause. If they fire him without cause, they are basically handing him a multimillion dollar settlement.

They hired Mary Jo White, chairman of SEC during Obama administration, to lead the investigation. She is currently leading the investigation of Les Moonves at CBS. If this is her new area of expertise, leads me to believe you aren't going into it planning on playing soft. With this development I think chances of Urban surviving took a hit. See 3 investigations below, and 3 pretty substantial penalties.

White has served in similar investigative roles for the NFL, including the “BountyGate” investigation against Sean Payton and the New Orleans Saints, allegations of sexual and racial workplace misconduct against Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, and most notably for Ohio State fans, White served on the NFL's outside advisory panel that investigated Ezekiel Elliott, following which the league suspended Elliott for six games.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...lead-heres-what-we-know-about-the-urban-meyer

http://fortune.com/2018/08/02/cbs-two-law-firms-mary-jo-white-les-moonves-investigation/

But, but , but .. the fans are signing a petition in support of Meyer...LMAO @ OSU fans having to watch the demise of their fb program stretched out over a 14 day slow motion train wreck. Let the cherry picking begin.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
But, but , but .. the fans are signing a petition in support of Meyer...LMAO @ OSU fans having to watch the demise of their fb program stretched out over a 14 day slow motion train wreck. Let the cherry picking begin.
That's cold.

I've got no love for those clowns either but you gotta know their fans are flipping their sh!t.

Imagine how the school prez and chancellor are feeling right now.

Reactions: Belldozer1
That's cold.

I've got no love for those clowns either but you gotta know their fans are flipping their sh!t.

Imagine how the school prez and chancellor are feeling right now.

They'll be lucky if the students only hang them.... They could build a pyre of couches and burn them sofa style.

If Meyer gets canned and they lose to TCU in week 2, oh my!

They hired Mary Jo White, chairman of SEC during Obama administration, to lead the investigation. She is currently leading the investigation of Les Moonves at CBS. If this is her new area of expertise, leads me to believe you aren't going into it planning on playing soft. With this development I think chances of Urban surviving took a hit. See 3 investigations below, and 3 pretty substantial penalties.

White has served in similar investigative roles for the NFL, including the “BountyGate” investigation against Sean Payton and the New Orleans Saints, allegations of sexual and racial workplace misconduct against Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, and most notably for Ohio State fans, White served on the NFL's outside advisory panel that investigated Ezekiel Elliott, following which the league suspended Elliott for six games.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...lead-heres-what-we-know-about-the-urban-meyer

http://fortune.com/2018/08/02/cbs-two-law-firms-mary-jo-white-les-moonves-investigation/
Seems like a 5 minute investigation.

Hey Urban, do you have an email or text concerning this Zach Smith douchebag beating his wife to your boss? Maybe a witness who heard you have this conversation?

If yes, get to practice. If not, pack your shit.

Oh and one more thing it will interesting to see what will happen to their ad and school President.

This many days without a statement/visible leadership from the AD says he is gone. Tressel was on his watch as was the recent diving team sex scandal.

Some people actually let Oklahoma live in their head for 10-20-30 years. Some don’t the definition of domestic violence. am I right?

I hear you, but we also don’t have many examples of one of the greatest coaches in the history of the sport being placed on administrative leave. We may see that coaches on Meyer’s level play by a different set of rules.

Reactions: oldhorn2
I hear you, but we also don’t have many examples of one of the greatest coaches in the history of the sport being placed on administrative leave. We may see that coaches on Meyer’s level play by a different set of rules.

Well in the case of tOSU yes and no. tOSU has a very long history of great coaches. The greatest of them all was Woody Hayes. In his last game he punched a Clemson player. Despite a great career that lasted 28 years he was fired the next day.

Jim Tressell had an outstanding career but he was fired also. What were reading now is that this ahole Meyer intends to drag this out. I thought he was prolonging this while they were negotiating his buyout. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

UM has always reeked of arrogance and not just on the football field in his case it really shows much more so than other coaches at least it appears that way to me. He honestly thinks he's going to win. Which will make his inevitable demise all the more enjoyable for me.

What an ahole.

Well.....ummmmm...... this is news to me....

The Ohio st players have been moved from the dorm to a hotel...... sequestration, if you will.

When was the last time you heard of a college team being moved to a hotel during two a days instead of being in their dorms?

This is odd.

Reactions: outhereincali
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT