ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

Oh no, it was Herman's pixie dust comment after losing to Maryland. He was talking about his own team and the loss. Meyer out of nowhere attacked him publicly for it. When asked about what Meyer said, Herman had nothing to say on the matter. That was it.
That’s right.

Jimbo still hasn’t signed his contract...
Yeah what's up with that. I read an blurb about that a while back and was thinking that was odd to take this long to execute. Surely he signed a letter of intent or some agreement binding him while the fine details are worked out. The fact his lawyer didn't recommend he sign the day he got that offer baffles me. If he roll out a couple losses right off the bat, he may have wished he signed and took the easy money.

And another thing about the little ten and scandals. I'm speaking of the Michigan State sexual abuse scandal which is just as bad if not worse than Baylor's. That's right I said it. Because it's been going on for more than 10 years there. I mean how is it that the school president and the athletic director had to resign and Dantonio and Izzo didn't?

I'm telling you the little ten really is a bunch of scumbags.

I thought Herman has said something that caused myer to respond and then Herman didn’t say anything else, but I could be wrong

No back and forth. Meyer stuck his nose in something he shouldn't have and now that I think about it Meyer should've been worried about his own house(Zach). Now Herman's wife tweeted something out but it was vague and not responded to.

Reactions: diadevic and Scholz
Talked to some Aggys "in the know" and swear on a national championship that Urban is headed to Collie station as offensive coordinator.....someone saw the written contract signed and everything. LMAO!!!
Lulz. I'm sure he was already spotted with a realtor looking at houses there.

Reactions: cml7374
Yeah what's up with that. I read an blurb about that a while back and was thinking that was odd to take this long to execute. Surely he signed a letter of intent or some agreement binding him while the fine details are worked out. The fact his lawyer didn't recommend he sign the day he got that offer baffles me. If he roll out a couple losses right off the bat, he may have wished he signed and took the easy money.
Who knows. Maybe it has to do with maximizing benefits from his old contract? Just speculating. Besides that not sure why you would delay $75M in guaranteed, pressure free money.

Who knows. Maybe it has to do with maximizing benefits from his old contract? Just speculating. Besides that not sure why you would delay $75M in guaranteed, pressure free money.
Well that big a$$ ranch he just bought outside of howdytown cost about 8 mill. He got that cash from somewhere.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Has anybody heard from Herbstreit?? He seems to have vanished....

I must say it well be interesting to listen to hear the former tOSU qb take on this. I assume you've noticed that gameday is nothing but SEC and little ten guys. ESPN is nothing but a bunch of shameless front runners. And I'll be you a steak dinner they won't say one word about the MSU scandal.

Last edited:
Wonder if he will describe what's going on in Columbus as a 'cesspool'.

Bet you dollars to doughnuts he has known all about this for years.
He issued a statement saying "let's let all the facts come out...." blar de blarrrrr....

And where's Finebaum on all this? Not just tOSU, but MSU as well. As horrible and unspeakably evil as the Baylor rape scandal was sexual abuse has been going on at MSU for at least ten years and he hasn't said a word.

Baylor deserved every word of the condemnation they received from their rape scandal. But Finebaum said they deserved the death penalty. But nothing concerning tOSU or MSU. But nothing concerning the little ten. I guess spousal abuse or sexual violence only occurs at Big XII schools?

What gives baldy?

I believe I read that it had to with Trump's change in income taxes. I don't think state employees (coaches) making millions will get the same tax benefit for the schools as in the past. I don't have all the details, or really any, but I am pretty sure it had to do with making the contract the most tax friendly.

He issued a statement saying "let's let all the facts come out...." blar de blarrrrr....
I would've had more respect for him had he run and hid. As it stands now for this bullspit? None.

This morning I decided to test a theory I had, and it turned out I was right. 5 guys were standing around at work, I apporached the group and asked them if they had heard about the Urban Meyer scandal. To a man they all had, and began discussing it. I interrupted, asked if any of them could name the coach that was beating his wife, and I got 5 blank stares.

That's my biggest issue with these sorts of situations. Too often the person who knew somehow becomes more important than the person who is guilty. That isn't to say Urban is innocent in all this, I would just like to see more attention spent on the person who actually hit a women, not the guy that was supposed to report it.

This morning I decided to test a theory I had, and it turned out I was right. 5 guys were standing around at work, I apporached the group and asked them if they had heard about the Urban Meyer scandal. To a man they all had, and began discussing it. I interrupted, asked if any of them could name the coach that was beating his wife, and I got 5 blank stares.

That's my biggest issue with these sorts of situations. Too often the person who knew somehow becomes more important than the person who is guilty. That isn't to say Urban is innocent in all this, I would just like to see more attention spent on the person who actually hit a women, not the guy that was supposed to report it.
Zach Smith.

Zach smith is a deushe.

Zach smith is a wife beater.

Zach smith is a liar.

Zach smith is a piece of sh!t.

Zach smith is a coward.

Zach smith has a tiny penis.

Zach smith beat his wife when she was pregnant.

Zach smith beat his wife when she was PREGNANT.

Zach smith beat his fvcking wife when she was PREGNANT with his child.

Zach smith can never be forgiven for beat his pregnant wife while his child grew in her belly.

Reactions: DHHorn
and now.....Urban comes out and says he did know about the abuse by Zack Smith all along. In his defense he did say he was sorry he misled everyone at the last press conference. He also caims he reported the abuse back in 2009...WTF?

Didnt say who it was reported to.

and now.....Urban comes out and says he did know about the abuse by Zack Smith all along. In his defense he did say he was sorry he misled everyone at the last press conference. He also caims he reported the abuse back in 2009...WTF?

Didnt say who it was reported to.
You may be about to witness one of the greatest attempts at the shuck and duck since we heard these words "I did not have sexual relations with that woman.........".

Zach Smith.

Zach smith is a deushe.

Zach smith is a wife beater.

Zach smith is a liar.

Zach smith is a piece of sh!t.

Zach smith is a coward.

Zach smith has a tiny penis.

Zach smith beat his wife when she was pregnant.

Zach smith beat his wife when she was PREGNANT.

Zach smith beat his fvcking wife when she was PREGNANT with his child.

Zach smith can never be forgiven for beat his pregnant wife while his child grew in her belly.

Who is Zach Smith?

Yeah obviously we're all college football fans posting on a message board so we know. But too many people are going to read a little something about this on facebook or twitter and Urban Meyer will be the one that matters.

Anybody hear of this? If some of this is true, Urban may deserve the attention more than you think. Maybe not a wife beater, but a sick, sadistic son of a bitch nonetheless.

Holy balls. Zach smith on espn is trying to convince me that his wife's wounds came from him defending himself from her attacks.

So what we are seeing here is two obviously unstable idiots who are at each other's throats, he smacks her around, she knows she can't leave him because she's preggers and she's not getting a better deal financially than she's got....... the relationship devolves into toxicity.......... wife comes after him when she drinks, he defends himself and probably knocks her around, and the cycle continues.

Reactions: DHHorn
I'm not sure about the tiny penis part and have no desire to confirm but if what she claims is true then I have to say I agree with the rest of your post Clob. The pics she posted of her skin beet red in areas definitely came from excessive force Imo.

Holy balls. Zach smith on espn is trying to convince me that his wife's wounds came from him defending himself from her attacks.

So what we are seeing here is two obviously unstable idiots who are at each other's throats, he smacks her around, she knows she can't leave him because she's preggers and she's not getting a better deal financially than she's got....... the relationship devolves into toxicity.......... wife comes after him when she drinks, he defends himself and probably knocks her around, and the cycle continues.

Didn’t mean to to like the post, I hit the wrong button. Terrible situation for all.

ADVERTISEMENT