ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

Yeah what a gross fan base blindly supporting a football coach who turned a blind eye towards domestic violence in the name of wins. Amirite or amirite?
Hey can’t disagree but watching their potential demise is delicious

They won’t fire him. Just like you guys didn’t. Because win at all costs.
Scholz in the house!

Scholz, just for schnitz and giggles, what say we pretend that Urban did in fact convince his wife to say she didn't didn't tell him straightaway, and that Urban did in fact, end up reporting this Title IX violation (understanding that Earl Bruce was a big factor in Urban's life and this clown was Earl's grandson)...... give me your no bullshit political analysis of how this "should" go down, vs how you "think" it will go down.

Ready.....

Set......

Scholz!

Reactions: Scholz
Should be shitcanned yesterday.

Will have a statue erected for him in Columbus eventually.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Think you snowflakes gonna have your feelings hurt

Why?

Ohio with their dying economy and horrible high school football is no threat

You are the ones who need us.

I forgot UT laughed at Ohio St and the B1G when they offered full membership and full revenue when the GOR dies in a few years

Rut Roh, some guy at tOSU saying Herman blew the whistle on Meyer to ESPN reporter. Herman and reporter both deny story.

Ugly story just got double bag ugly.

Reactions: westx
Supposedly the reporter Jeff Snook was just played

Tom Herman is persona non grata in Columbus so when Urban is fired and UT has a great year Ohio St doesn't try to move on Herman and force Texas to give him an extension.

Ohio St and USC would be the only other jobs Herman would ever consider.

Rut Roh, some guy at tOSU saying Herman blew the whistle on Meyer to ESPN reporter. Herman and reporter both deny story.

Ugly story just got double bag ugly.
I just saw this on the sports ticker while watching James Brown play around with Nebraska on LHN.

No way Herman was the actual source. He may of had it done, but if he did himself, he needs to have his mensa card revoked.
Every crazy OSU fan is going to be out for blood, hopefully Herman kept his nose clean while in Columbus.

If he's really gone then it makes me wonder about those 4 kids from the Statesmen's top ten (2017) that went to tOSU. What must they be thinking now. Next month they play TCU at Cowboy Stadium. I don't like TCU but I would like no nothing better than see them beat tOSU.

If he's really gone then it makes me wonder about those 4 kids from the Statesmen's top ten (2017) that went to tOSU. What must they be thinking now. Next month they play TCU at Cowboy Stadium. I don't like TCU but I would like no nothing better than see them beat tOSU.

They can win but hopefully Ohio St bruises them up quite a bit.
Especially on D

Would like to see what UT did to them last year but with ball movement.
Thought if Sam Ehlinger played last year that game would have been a lot closer.

Only can hope both teams are 4-0 and Top 10 heading into that game.

So Ohio st is trying to say that Herman is the bad guy for allegedly tipping off the media of a wife beater who was being retained on Meyers staff even though Meyer knew? On top of that, they say the Hermans helped the wife out financially in getting a divorce from the wife beater in 2017. And this is supposed to make Herman look bad?

^^^
You left out Herman’s Jedi mind trick that caused Urban to lie about it to the media.

You know in this age of social media and podcasts you get these people who start a rumor, then it takes a life of its own and just like that's people believe it or at least some people do. And the ones who start it don't have to be held accountable and that pi**es me off.

You know what I think? I doubt that Tom and Michelle Herman had any involvement in this. Up there in Columbus the people are freaking out that UM is toast. First Tom Herman and who knows who else and before you know it they'll start believing that Montana State was the school that turned them in. It's amazing how some people react to a coach who doesn't deserve it ie..... Art Briles.

They can win but hopefully Ohio St bruises them up quite a bit.
Especially on D

Would like to see what UT did to them last year but with ball movement.
Thought if Sam Ehlinger played last year that game would have been a lot closer.

Only can hope both teams are 4-0 and Top 10 heading into that game.

The point of my reply was in reference to the 4 kids from Texas who signed with tOSU.

Why would anybody be jealous (that's the word, not "jelly", idiot) of a fan base that makes land thieves look innocent? Btw bucknut, everyone here not named aggy has scoreboard on you. STFU and crawl back in your hole.

Kinda think you jelly no? Talking tOhio State not Texas. No worries
I’m willing to bet that if this petition that all you bucknuts have signed with the purpose of “lifting Meyer up”, ghey btw, fails, then all of bucknut country will revert back to burning couches. Y’all are just presenting as civilized folks until this passes over, right?

Think you snowflakes gonna have your feelings hurt
So please explain the snowflake comment? People are snowflakes if they are against men throwing their pregnant wives into walls? And against those men’s bosses lying and covering up for them? And the fan bases that couldn’t care less because they’re psychos? Personally I’m glad the whistle got blown on these 2 gentlemen.

Texas has eternal bragging rights because of the beat down in Columbus in 2004.

Funny thing is UT postponed the next Ohio St home and home for Bama

Ohio St fans are the ones who seem preoccupied with UT in their minds.

So please explain the snowflake comment? People are snowflakes if they are against men throwing their pregnant wives into walls? And against those men’s bosses lying and covering up for them? And the fan bases that couldn’t care less because they’re psychos? Personally I’m glad the whistle got blown on these 2 gentlemen.
Scholz is being nice.

I have a feeling there may be a nuke dropped from orbit if this keeps up.

So it's looking like Tom and his wife helped pay for the divorce of wife beater by helping the wife.

I am cool with this. But tom needs to just come out and drop the facts on us. As the leader of this program, he must be completely transparent when dealing with issues of this sort.

Yes, they are ugly, yes they suck, yes it's a messy situation--- with that said, not being transparent leads to questions being raised and the possibility of an image of impropriety. I think tom and his wife did their level best to help right a wrong, but we, the folks who help pay his salary, deserve to know his level of involvement so any false narratives can be put to rest once and for all.

Looks like my suspicion might be right. This could be the behind the scenes reason Urban lashed at at Herman last year. Hell im pretty sure it is.

ADVERTISEMENT