ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Admitting I'm wrong isn't so hard after all...)

Very valid point. 24 months ago the edge I gave to JS over the other current "flavors" such as DJ, JT and Rory was his Tiger-like fire he had. Unfortunately, and there were suspicions even then, that "fire" was too often loss of his emotions and inability. But Brooks is like that great white shark that just calmly swims around before he needs to attack. It also helps that his game, literally, is far superior overall than Spieth's.

Great characterization of Brooks.

Y0dqnM.gif

Reactions: cooleyo
Smith and Whittington could transform this team if they come in as advertised. They seem very ready. More that most freshmen. So excited for what this year could bring. So miss UT being this.

Smith and Whittington could transform this team if they come in as advertised. They seem very ready. More that most freshmen. So excited for what this year could bring. So miss UT being this.
Whittington could make all the worrying about running back in this class a moot point.

Reactions: marka1
With the scholarship number for the Longhorns sitting at 79 going into the season, Texas can take 18 kids in the 2020 class without even having to count on the attrition to get to 85, which means that if the Longhorns hit their average levels of attrition, they'll have more than enough numbers to allow for a 25-man class.

Exactly what I post (and some view with skepticism). Pretty much every year Texas can take 25. It includes attrition but the rate is pretty consistent. IMO, as I understand it.

Hook'em Horns!

Thanks for your post on this topic.

Nothing from django unchained? Loved it when Denzel blew up Tarantino.

Great read, as always. Can feel the energy needle moving.

Hook 'em!!!

Exactly what I post (and some view with skepticism). Pretty much every year Texas can take 25. It includes attrition but the rate is pretty consistent. IMO, as I understand it.

Hook'em Horns!

Thanks for your post on this topic.
Glad I could do something insightful this week.:D

Reactions: Dualthreat
I can't believe Rivals didn't have Kyler Murray ranked as a 5*. Maybe he didn't have prototypical size, but it's not like they had a lack of film of him destroying the highest levels of Texas high school football.

I can't believe Rivals didn't have Kyler Murray ranked as a 5*. Maybe he didn't have prototypical size, but it's not like they had a lack of film of him destroying the highest levels of Texas high school football.

Maybe the worst ranking in Texas among high profile guys of the last half-decade. I have to raise my hand as well. I wasn't convinced he was a five star.

I remember you referring to him as Johnny Manziel with a jet-pack, after Manziel won the Heisman. That sounds like a 5 star to me.
Yeah, but he was tiny. He was a unicorn in every way a guy could be a unicorn (inclusing some questionable things), but at the end of the day I couldn't rate a guy as a five-star that came in such a tiny package. Hell, I thought his shitty attitude would be his downfall as well.

great read & i loved those clips. The true romance clip was my favorite & like the poster said earlier no way you can get that stuff in a move today the PC crowd would rip it to pieces & you would have protests at every theater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT