ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Better late than never...)

Classic card (for all the wrong reasons).

Dt5ySXnX4AEELAH.jpg:small

Who dat? The Menendez bros?

Reactions: gjman65
That 1972 Staubach rookie card is bogus. Staubach was a rookie in 1969. Won the Super Bowl following the 1971 season.

Ketch,

I had that set also... remember Cory Snyder and Oddibe Mcdowell cards... i thought coru snyder was gonna be great..lol

I can’t believe that the Carl Yastrzemski card where he had the big sideburns didn’t make the list. Milhouse sure was keen to buy it at The Android’s Dungeon.

Reactions: ut_pride and ezr712
several years ago I had to take a family member to the ER at the South Austin Hospital, it was about 11 pm on 4th of July. I didn't think we'd ever get out of there. Great write up Ketch and I hope everything is ok with whoever you took to the ER
Became a fan of SAMC after they saved my life around Nov 26 2017. Nearly bled out after a freak accident—radial artery injury—lost about 2 liters of blood before they fixed me up.

Respectfully disagree on Rising. He will be extra good and we may or may not have a good quarterback in 2021. It was a big loss.

Reactions: KoolMoD
I believe Hudson Card is that guy.
I hope you're right, Ketch. But wasn't he a WR himself just a couple years ago?. You know more about him than I do so I'll take your point. Still need the RB to compliment him.

I dunno. That line about her being the future of House Mormont seemed to be screaming, "YOU DEAD GIRL!"

I feel ya, but if Jorah dies, and I feel he's destined to perish, there must be someone in high ranks to continue to lead that family name.

Also, on Tormund, is there any current representation of the free folk? He's currently the face of this group and I feel/hope he survives.

Last edited:
What if Sam has to kill Gilly. That would cause a tizzy.

I can see a lot of the living folk having to kill recently dead loves of their or folks like Jon having to sacrifice Dany to win the war against the NK.

What if Sam has to kill Gilly. That would cause a tizzy.

I can see a lot of the living folk having to kill recently dead loves of their or folks like Jon having to sacrifice Dany to win the war against the NK.
Sam would kill himself long before he would kill Gilly.

The audience and fans will need a net to fall onto. This battle will be epic, devastating and so very bitter sweet. I'm feeling a sitting in my chair, staring at the wall after this episode. When they return for ep 4, the pieces will be putting back together as the survivors prepare to return to Kings Landing.

Does the show "need" a surviving Mormont? No, but Lyanna has taken on a little cult following. There is not a need to kill her character and she'll represent the beginning of the North healing after this battle. IMO

ADVERTISEMENT