ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Hey, Kirk... this is Tom... I gotta scoop for you...)

I've literally repeated the same things over and over again for five months.

I can't hold your hand. I can't make you want to take the time to actually find something I've written in a display of something specific.
You seem entirely too worked up over this.

Reactions: duke198025
It's checkmate as to what you have said or haven't said? OK.
patronizing-andersoon-cooper-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Reactions: Dr. Leo Marvin
It's not a story on other sites because they haven't had access to Zaire.

This is a national story and we've been the runaway leaders in covering it.

Well it's been covered on at least one other but as of Friday their sources don't have texas in the top 2. Time will tell. Has it really been a national story though? I thought you were even suggesting sec people aren't talking about it and they need to know what Florida is trying to do under the radar ?

Reactions: Horn19
Well it's been covered on at least one other but as of Friday their sources don't have texas in the top 2. Time will tell. Has it really been a national story though? I thought you were even suggesting sec people aren't talking about it and they need to know what Florida is trying to do under the radar ?
Yes. Anwar's reporting has been picked up nationally.

The way @Ketchum argues he'd be the one getting choked out on the ground yelling "checkmate" with his last gasp of air.
You were embarrassingly exposed in this sequence. You really need to just bow out. I suppose I could recap things if you want.;););););););););););););)

You were embarrassingly exposed in this sequence. You really need to just bow out. I suppose I could recap things if you want.;););););););););););););)
Please do recap. I've apparently missed the embarrassment.

Please do recap. I've apparently missed the embarrassment.

My pleasure.

1. In response to a post by @JinSOTEX, which stated that I was over the top with my negativity (not one example listed) towards Buechele, you stated:

"SB will make him look foolish. Although, in typical Ketch fashion, he has left himself just a bit of wiggle room to change sides should he be wrong."

2. I then asked you directly to quote JUST ONE thing that you specifically disagree with me on,

JUST ONE EXAMPLE. SURELY, THERE'S ONE?

3. In what I view embarrassing fashion, you stated that you were too "lazy" to come up with even one thing that you knowingly disagree with me on, which shouldn't be rocket science if you have enough common ground with another poster stating that I'm over the top negative on Buechele that you said the words "common ground" twice.

You then went on to completely misrepresent my position on Buechele in a way that didn't jive with a single ounce of reality.

4. I then corrected your incorrect position on my stance on Buechele to the extent that there was very little you could do.

So what happens?

5. You suggest I'm worked up. Rather than address my comments specifically, you vaguely mention that your remarks are based on comments that I have made, yet there are no specific examples. Not one. Just an attempt to change the narrative from your ridiculous positions to me being on tilt, apparently.

You then suggest that I haven't been clear with regards to my comments on Buechele, which is ironic because you're the lazy one that can't be clear with a single specific.

Lazy was your word, for the record, not mine.

p.s. I've literally typed the same thing about Buechele for weeks in every 10TFTW section of comments.

checkmate.jpeg

My pleasure.

1. In response to a post by @JinSOTEX, which stated that I was over the top with my negativity (not one example listed) towards Buechele, you stated:

"SB will make him look foolish. Although, in typical Ketch fashion, he has left himself just a bit of wiggle room to change sides should he be wrong."

2. I then asked you directly to quote JUST ONE thing that you specifically disagree with me on,

JUST ONE EXAMPLE. SURELY, THERE'S ONE?

3. In what I view embarrassing fashion, you stated that you were too "lazy" to come up with even one thing that you knowingly disagree with me on, which shouldn't be rocket science if you have enough common ground with another poster stating that I'm over the top negative on Buechele that you said the words "common ground" twice.

You then went on to completely misrepresent my position on Buechele in a way that didn't jive with a single ounce of reality.

4. I then corrected your incorrect position on my stance on Buechele to the extent that there was very little you could do.

So what happens?

5. You suggest I'm worked up. Rather than address my comments specifically, you vaguely mention that your remarks are based on comments that I have made, yet there are no specific examples. Not one. Just an attempt to change the narrative from your ridiculous positions to me being on tilt, apparently.

You then suggest that I haven't been clear with regards to my comments on Buechele, which is ironic because you're the lazy one that can't be clear with a single specific.

Lazy was your word, for the record, not mine.

p.s. I've literally typed the same thing about Buechele for weeks in every 10TFTW section of comments.

checkmate.jpeg
Ok. I see where you're a little confused. My double "common ground" to @JinSOTEX was because he and I have been at odds over the Spurs. It had nothing to do with you. To say I was blasé about your Buechele comments is an understatement. I literallly didn't care, and even if it took me 2 minutes to search, it wasn't worth my time.

Where I said you seemed worked up was because you ended your response with "you just don't know what you're taking about." Seemed to escalate the issue, especially when I didn't much care, and had only agreed with another poster.

I then responded that many, many posters seem to be confused about your position on Buechele, and as a columnist that's really a reflection on you. You clearly aren't conveying your position well. You then said you can't hold my hand. No, you clearly can't convey your thoughts to the board, as most seem to be confused on where you stand.

Because I literally gave zero shits about the issue, I bowed out by saying you seem too worked up (2 snarky comments out of 2 posts) - as another poster agreed. You then decided you've won some battle of wits that one of us wasn't even competing in.

Truly priceless. You won an argument with yourself. Now that you've accomplished that, start writing more clearly so half your subscribers don't think you're so off base.

Reactions: utped and JinSOTEX
Ok. I see where you're a little confused. My double "common ground" to @JinSOTEX was because he and I have been at odds over the Spurs. It had nothing to do with you. To say I was blasé about your Buechele comments is an understatement. I literallly didn't care, and even if it took me 2 minutes to search, it wasn't worth my time.

Where I said you seemed worked up was because you ended your response with "you just don't know what you're taking about." Seemed to escalate the issue, especially when I didn't much care, and had only agreed with another poster.

I then responded that many, many posters seem to be confused about your position on Buechele, and as a columnist that's really a reflection on you. You clearly aren't conveying your position well. You then said you can't hold my hand. No, you clearly can't convey your thoughts to the board, as most seem to be confused on where you stand.

Because I literally gave zero shits about the issue, I bowed out by saying you seem too worked up (2 snarky comments out of 2 posts) - as another poster agreed. You then decided you've won some battle of wits that one of us wasn't even competing in.

Truly priceless. You won an argument with yourself. Now that you've accomplished that, start writing more clearly so half your subscribers don't think you're so off base.
whatever helps you sleep tonight.

for the record, you're apparently still too lazy to cite a single specific example.

whatever helps you sleep tonight.

for the record, you're apparently still too lazy to cite a single specific example.
Sleep like a baby.

For the record, you can't explain why so many posters are apparently confused by your position. Why is that?

Reactions: JinSOTEX
Sleep like a baby.

For the record, you can't explain why so many posters are apparently confused by your position. Why is that?
They lack reading comprehension skills and our at times unable to see reality because of their fandom.

Those are the direct attributes of the handful of people in this thread that can't figure it out. Oh, and laziness, right?

BTW, nothing says "I don't care about something" quite like posting about it over and over and over.

They lack reading comprehension skills and our at times unable to see reality because of their fandom.

Those are the direct attributes of the handful of people in this thread that can't figure it out. Oh, and laziness, right?
So, everyone's fault but the writer? Ok.

So, everyone's fault but the writer? Ok.
It's not everyone. Far from it. There are a handful of the same people that confuse it every week, regardless of what is actually said.

Like I said, I can't hold everyone's hand. At some point, stop being lazy and pay attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT