ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (It's Prediction Time!)

Yes and it will be deserved. Ketch is going to end up eating a shit sandwich on his Shane comments all offseason and then will claim he never meant what people think.

Who cares? That was under charlie Strong who Patterson owned. Are we supposed to believe that automatically transfers to Tom Herman? Why? Some projections have tcu winning 6-7 games this year. Kenny Hill is trash.

Texas wins 10 games this year. Guess @Alex Dunlap will be the one mod to have called it
Good grief, listen to yourself.

"It will be deserved."

What is wrong with you? None of this is personal. This is about reporting facts to you guys and making sure you guys know what's going on.

I'll give you this.... you give all fanatics a run for their money.

This is about reporting facts to you guys and making sure you guys know what's going on.

Considering how many people on the board (and on other sites) have disagreed with you on Shane this summer you have to admit you know what the reaction on here is going to be if he has a big year

Anwar still hasn't lived down the swoopes stuff

Good grief, listen to yourself.

"It will be deserved."

What is wrong with you? None of this is personal. This is about reporting facts to you guys and making sure you guys know what's going on.

I'll give you this.... you give all fanatics a run for their money.
If what you project comes to pass, I'm good.

Considering how many people on the board (and on other sites) have disagreed with you on Shane this summer you have to admit you know what the reaction on here is going to be if he has a big year

No one is reporting that Shane has been lighting it up, have they? Not board members. Other reporters from other sites?

@Anwar Richardson simply reported what his source. It's pretty clear even at that time @Anwar Richardson was dubious but he had to report it. Big difference IMO.

@Ketchum fully commanding the anti-Buechele brigade.
Ketch claims he is just reporting facts!. My sources tell me Herman (in private) is more than pleased with Shane and Herman expects Shane to have a great year--a break out year. A lot of deflection is occuring and some cannot simply discern it.

Reactions: Horn19
No one is reporting that Shane has been lighting it up, have they? Not board members. Other reporters from other sites?

Lighting it up? Dunno about that. I don't think anyone has suggested he has played poorly or anything. I think people here have mostly disagreed with you on Shane last year as a true freshman and the agreement he wasn't very good or What he showed potential wise. Thats caused most of the debates on here this offseason. Many on this site are expecting he has a big year. We will see

A question? I'm not sure on your season prediction wins (8-9?) Anwar is saying 9-3. You have predicted a win over OU. But, we have a struggling QB who has had a bad camp with a true frosh back-up. Are we still feeling 9 wins?

I thought Mauro Ranallo did a great job on the Mayweather McGregor call.

Ketch claims he is just reporting facts!. My sources tell me Herman (in private) is more than pleased with Shane and Herman expects Shane to have a great year--a break out year. A lot of deflection is occuring and some cannot simply discern it.
Didn't you predict that he would be a Heisman finalist a week ago?

I don't just say things for the fun of it. My info is spot on and shouldn't be ignored.

I've raved about Shane's upside as a player. He's just not near the top of his upside... yet.

A question? I'm not sure on your season prediction wins (8-9?) Anwar is saying 9-3. You have predicted a win over OU. But, we have a struggling QB who has had a bad camp with a true frosh back-up. Are we still feeling 9 wins?
I trust Herman.The defense should be nails. The talent on offense is very good, Buchele included..

Lighting it up? Dunno about that. I don't think anyone has suggested he has played poorly or anything. I think people here have mostly disagreed with you on Shane last year as a true freshman and the agreement he wasn't very good or What he showed potential wise. Thats caused most of the debates on here this offseason. Many on this site are expecting he has a big year. We will see
It is in the best interest of this site that he be the best player in the nation.

Texas will be 10-2 and will do no worse than a 2-2 split in the USC-Oklahoma-Oklahoma State-TCU set of games.

Reactions: JinSOTEX
Texas will be 10-2 and will do no worse than a 2-2 split in the USC-Oklahoma-Oklahoma State-TCU set of games.
That's certainly within the realm of possibilities.

d. In the event that anyone was wondering, Connor Williams and Jake McMillon are a cut above everyone else on the offensive line. McMillon might not be on the level of Williams, but he's ahead of the entire rest of the pack.
===================================================

Was Jake McMillon even on anyone's radar at this time last season? Other than a guy who was a last ditch fill in for someone who was hurt or ineligible?

I just remember hearing his name and wondering who he was. Not even remembering him from whatever class he signed in. And now, he's our second best guy.

I trust Herman.The defense should be nails. The talent on offense is very good, Buchele included..

Orangebloods radio daily podcasts?

giphy.gif

Thanks for that last clip. Have friends and family in Houston, and they are still in the midst of this and will be for the next several days. Those who criticize the non-evac decree or whatever it wasn't obviously were not here for Rita. God Bless, folks. Hoping the game's played on Saturday.

Great write-up throughout. Good one Goodwin!

I still think 8 wins, including the bowl win. Injuries will take their toll with our lack of depth at some positions. My other prediction is that Hughes actually turns into a really good player now that he has solid coaching. Then again...

Again, God Bless Houston and surrounding area. They are about to get hit a second time when Harvey hits the Gulf and picks up steam before whacking H-Town with torrential downpours. Estimates are as high as 50 inches of rain before it's through. Growing up in Maine, that would translate to 150 inches of snow -- staggers the imagination. God Bless.

Hook 'em!!!

what is the combined score of the last three meetings between the two?

giphy.gif

Sure you can critically think better than that. Look, I'm not guaranteeing a win over the Frogs. In fact, I project them to be our third toughest game behind SC and OU, even ahead of Okie Lite because of the fact we get them in Austin. But you might as well piss in the wind if the basis of your analysis is "look at the 3 previous games."

Reactions: kathygb

Damn near close to agree on the 10-2 (my expectation is 9-3 with 8-4 really not even entering my mind) and most certainly agree we aren't going worse than 2--2 in those 4 games. There's a better chance we go 3-1 than 1-3.

Reactions: CS and JinSOTEX
Didn't you predict that he would be a Heisman finalist a week ago?

I don't just say things for the fun of it. My info is spot on and shouldn't be ignored.

I've raved about Shane's upside as a player. He's just not near the top of his upside... yet.
I did predict he will be high in the Heisman final voting...Vegas has odds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT