ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (No excuses, time to whip OU)

And yet there's not one show I listed that I would rank above it.
That’s clearly not what you meant to say. Unless “above” is not “ahead”. But usually if you rank something “above” something else, you think it’s better.

I get it. I mean, you’re wrong. But I get it.

where would Sark rank in the list of big 12 coaches ? Do you think he’s better than Venables ?

The last thing the Sooners can afford to have happen is bringing Gabriel back too soon, only to have him suffer another brain injury in less than a week. As important as the Texas/OU game is for everyone involved, it's not more important than ensuring Gabriel's long-term health.
David Ash says, Amen...

Reactions: gls3133
“... Bijan Robinson ranks 14th in the nation and second in the Big 12 right now in rushing yards, but it doesn't feel like he's quite having the nuclear season that a lot of us thought he might have in store in 2022.”

Card’s trajectory will only help loosen things up for Bijan. I expect Bijan’s Heisman campaign to begin in ernest on Saturday. At some point this season, hopefully before too long, we will have both a healthy Card and a healthy Quinn. Sark will shift to a pass first approach consisting of the short passing game with a few shots mixed in to unpack the defensive box, at which time Bijan will be ready to run.
There really isn't a Heisman campaign. Let's just be honest.

Does anyone know if there will be some recruits that Texas is recruiting that will be at the Texas/OU game?
We are the visiting team. We can't host visitors but I'm sure that OU will invite some kids that we are recruiting.

After last season's game, I will never, ever count OU out. until the clock reads. :00. This is a bigger trap game for UT than UTSA was expected to be. OU players and coaches are looking to kick someone's ass after yesterday's piss-poor performance. And what better foil to play the fool then the Texas Longhorns, who are fresh off a win and feeling their same, old, over-confident selves, ready to give their usual, half-assed effort because, ya know, OU's starting QB is out and their O-line and defense look terrible.

I can see that shit coming from far away...

That’s clearly not what you meant to say. Unless “above” is not “ahead”. But usually if you rank something “above” something else, you think it’s better.

I get it. I mean, you’re wrong. But I get it.

ca411f45-0652-4893-a6da-6cd3d7b3dc04_text.gif

After last season's game, I will never, ever count OU out. until the clock reads. :00. This is a bigger trap game for UT than UTSA was expected to be. OU players and coaches are looking to kick someone's ass after yesterday's piss-poor performance. And what better foil to play the fool then the Texas Longhorns, who are fresh off a win and feeling their same, old, over-confident selves, ready to give their usual, half-assed effort because, ya know, OU's starting QB is out and their O-line and defense look terrible.

I’m very much in a show me mood with this team. Everything is setting up for Texas to come into the game with every advantage, and that scares the crap out of me lol

How far down do you have Raymond and King of Queens. Only 2 shows that I've never moved on from, still watch them every night

Reactions: gls3133

Caleb Williams ain't walking through that door.

How far down do you have Raymond and King of Queens. Only 2 shows that I've never moved on from, still watch them every night
I didn't consider them. Never got into, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT