ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Real talk on Quinn and Sark)

Kinda felt like TCU defense was in the Texas “huddle”, especially on running plays. Any chance they spotted something in UT’s signals from the bench or something in their pre-snap formations that tipped them off? Or did they just overwhelm the O-Line like no one else has been able to all season? A defense that had been mediocre until this week.
It's certainly possible.

If I counted right, the receivers dropped 4 passes Saturday night. Those shouldn’t be counted against Ewers. That‘s all I’ve got.
I remember three.... Worthy, Sanders (bad throw) and Billingsly.

what was the fourth?

Of course they aren't, but one shouldn't be to the detriment of the other and that is clearly happening here.

The how Sark wins part is supposed to walk hand in hand with the quarterbacks he develops.

That's CDC's guy. Had Penn State not had a shitty COVID year...

He's won 9 plus at Penn State five times (assuming he gets there this year) and has finished in the top 10 three times.

CDC loves him.

I wonder where we would b right now had we hired Brian Kelly?

I remember three.... Worthy, Sanders (bad throw) and Billingsly.

what was the fourth?
Worthy twice. Second one in q3 on what looked like a short crossing route that they had covered even if he caught it.

Reactions: horns--21
B/S. Sark is calling all the deep bombs to Worthy to try and keep him happy.

Will he portal?

Will he? Not sure anyone is going to answer that firmly one way or the other. But one would be foolish to not consider at least a decent possibility. Off the top of my head I would think SC returning an ESTABLISHED QB for ‘23 while also losing a Jordan Addison would be an interesting possibility

He's won 9 plus at Penn State five times (assuming he gets there this year) and has finished in the top 10 three times.

CDC loves him.
Franklin does know the SEC…but he’s a level below the elite gameday coaches…
Can recruit, good with media…but average gameday coach…
Reminds me of poor man’s Mack Brown…

CDC loves him.
Is that an elite hire going into the SEC?

sell - I'm not sure that is what will make Worthy happy.

If anything having seemingly every deep ball land in a different zip code only exacerbates any frustration he might have. Meanwhile Caleb Williams is lighting it up to the tune of a 31/2 TD/int ratio.

If anything having seemingly every deep ball land in a different zip code only exacerbates any frustration he might have. Meanwhile Caleb Williams is lighting it up to the tune of a 31/2 TD/int ratio.
and he's doing it without Addison and Mario Williams going off every week. Williams has been injured since mid-October and Addison has been a yo-yo all season.

Reactions: RLong68
and he's doing it without Addison and Mario Williams going off every week. Williams has been injured since mid-October and Addison has been a yo-yo all season.

I think at this point with Riley we know Rattler is the exception while Mayfield, Murray, Hurt and Williams are the rule

I think at this point with Riley we know Rattler is the exception while Mayfield, Murray, Hurt and Williams are the rule

The Office Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT