ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Time to expect UFOs flying out of heads)...)

Based on that your pretty much have to include Ricky then. He was inside the quarter-century mark and you are talking about a guy who in today's ranking system would have been no less than borderline 5-star.
Ricky's highest rating as a senior was not a five-star. He was a general four-star level recruit, who slipped into a couple of national top 100 lists.

I was comparing Fields to all of the linebackers I have ever seen play at Texas in hopes of having a comparison for him.

Not sure what you're talking about.
I wasn't talking about anything you wrote. I'm comparing his body to current players.

Because it's conspicuous how much more cut our players are and that Yancy is an asset. It's all in my original post bro.
Yancy's value to the program is not yet defined IMO. We're in year four and his impact hasn't led to an increase in wins or developed NFL players.

Reactions: WesMillerOB
Yancy's value to the program is not yet defined IMO. We're in year four and his impact hasn't led to an increase in wins or developed NFL players.
I can't think of any game the last two years where we got physically whipped...maybe OU last year but that was more about OL not knowing what stunts are.

Even the best S&C isn't ever going to lift bad coaches to wins or mediocre players to the NFL.

I can't think of any game the last two years where we got physically whipped...maybe OU last year but that was more about OL not knowing what stunts are.

Even the best S&C isn't ever going to lift bad coaches to wins or mediocre players to the NFL.
You'd be surprised at what elite people can get out of people.

Basically, very few players improved from 2018 to 2019. He has to own some responsibility for that as well.

No. 3 - What in the world is OU doing ...

Two consecutive weeks of workouts with Coronavirus testing for everyone in the program and two consecutive weeks of workouts without any positive tests.

On top of that, the Sooners moved up their season opener to August 29 in an effort to give themselves some flexibility moving forward into the season.

At this point, I'm absolutely fascinated at watching the numbers reported each week.
Cheating...obviously.

I was today years old when I realized that cousin Vicki is Jane Krakowski.

Because it's conspicuous how much more cut our players are and that Yancy is an asset. It's all in my original post bro.

Quite honestly, outside of the guys who play on the lines of scrimmage, we've never lacked for cut specimens going back any number of S&C coaches during this rather dreadful 10 season stretch.

2dUq.gif

This scene has to be in the top 10 doesn't it? Not only is it hilarious, but it led to an all-time great gif.

Reactions: Jickerz7
Where do you rank the Christie Brinkley pool scene? “My creedo.” “I could have been in the Olympics.” “This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy.” “Arrrgghhh f*ck, cold!!!” “Swimming waitress.” “Swimming naked with girls” “She took your order?” “Think mom will buy it?” “Good talk Russ.” There’s so much win in that scene that I think it outranks some of yours.

Last edited:
Where do you rank the Christie Brinkley pool scene? “My creedo.” “I could have been in the Olympics.” “This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy.” “Arrrgghhh f*ck, cold!!!” “Swimming waitress.” “Swimming naked with girls” “She took your order?” “Think mom will buy it?” “Good talk Russ.” There’s so much win in that scene that I think it outranks some of yours.

It was probably the last scene out. At the end of the day, I just don't enjoy that scene quite as much as some others, but it's tremendous.

Did you watch Due Date yet?

Where’s James Brown now? He came out of nowhere to be a great. Probably would have done even more if Mackovic had let him be him, like Mack let Vince. Mackovic was up tight!

Westbrook is one of my all-time favorites at a position that has seen some great ones at Texas. When he hit, he meant business.

Is that going to make my Phillies better? :)
did you ever watch a game in Connie Mack Stadium? My father used to take me there because I loved baseball, but also to walk through the worst slums in America and teach me lessons about life. Dad went to PENN and his deaf sister taught at the Philadelphia School for the Deaf.

did you ever watch a game in Connie Mack Stadium? My father used to take me there because I loved baseball, but also to walk through the worst slums in America and teach me lessons about life. Dad went to PENN and his deaf sister taught at the Philadelphia School for the Deaf.
Nope. Veterans Stadium was my first game.

Where’s James Brown now? He came out of nowhere to be a great. Probably would have done even more if Mackovic had let him be him, like Mack let Vince. Mackovic was up tight!

Westbrook is one of my all-time favorites at a position that has seen some great ones at Texas. When he hit, he meant business.
Brown was in the home appraisal business the last I spoke with him. It's been a while.

ADVERTISEMENT