ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Two guys have really taken off this spring...)

Enjoyable read.

(Sell) Not hosting a regional will do the trick.
It is time.

The 4th youngest player to ever win multiple green jackets, trailing only Jack, Tiger and Seve.
Amazing and elite. Scottie closed it on 11 and the field ran out of gas. Master Class in mental toughness. Sounds a bit like those 3 guys mentioned.

Only 4 players EVER have reached those numbers at ANY point in their careers:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Hakeem Olajuwon David Robinson Victor Wembanyama
Not bad company. The kid is special.
It is also worth mentioning that David Robinson is 1 of 2 former professional athletes inducted into the Texas Business Hall of Fame. The other is some guy named Staubach.

6. Tired of Being Alone
Top 3 for me.

Enjoyable read.

It is time.

Amazing and elite. Scottie closed it on 11 and the field ran out of gas. Master Class in mental toughness. Sounds a bit like those 3 guys mentioned.

Not bad company. The kid is special.
It is also worth mentioning that David Robinson is 1 of 2 former professional athletes inducted into the Texas Business Hall of Fame. The other is some guy named Staubach.

Top 3 for me.
good stuff

Reactions: orangeuglad
Man City has the best lawyers that endless billions can buy.
At least relegation to League 2 would mean I don't have to watch those money whipping, blood on their hands pr*cks on my TV for three years.

Is Texas at a point now where the talent can compensate for average coaching to win 9-10 games per year?

i.e., sorta like the Mack 2000’s era

a. How was he superior to Sorrell? and was he really a difference maker?
Burke seemed to have just made more plays, while Sorrell hasn’t seemed to progress any from previous seasons. Maybe Burke stood out more because I expected more from Sorrell and he was a disappointment sack wise.

Reactions: Walt Longmire
At least relegation to League 1 would mean I don't have to watch those money whipping, blood on their hands pr*cks on my TV for three years.
It'l never happen. WE'll see no punishment with teeth.

Burke seemed to have just made more plays, while Sorrell hasn’t seemed to progress any from previous seasons. Maybe Burke stood out more because I expected more from Sorrell and he was a disappointment sack wise.
Burke went through long stretches of the season where he disappeared. Two sacks in the first 2 games and 3.5 in the final 12 games

He needs to prove that he can be a more consistent player.

436662921_1476432016611799_59779451358314031_n.jpg

Reactions: srl and codyutexas
Burke went through long stretches of the season where he disappeared. Two sacks in the first 2 games and 3.5 in the final 12 games

He needs to prove that he can be a more consistent player.

436662921_1476432016611799_59779451358314031_n.jpg
I 100% agree, but he still has potential for some progression. I feel like Sorrell is who he is and Burke basically outperformed him stat wise last year.

I 100% agree, but he still has potential for some progression. I feel like Sorrell is who he is and Burke basically outperformed him stat wise last year.
Sorrell has...

a, Been better in games than you think.
v. Been much better this spring than you know.

Reactions: LJhornSI
Reactions: Juarez Your Problem
Brand new world for Kentucky basketball, for better or worse.
Pope is an offensive genius. He actually knows X’s and O’s. Doesn’t just roll the ball out like Cal…he mentioned having a GM for NIL…college football and basketball has changed…gonna take a collaboration of both business and smart minded folks now to win big. Recruiting one and done 18 yr olds will not work anymore…

Pope is an offensive genius. He actually knows X’s and O’s. Doesn’t just roll the ball out like Cal…he mentioned having a GM for NIL…college football and basketball has changed…gonna take a collaboration of both business and smart minded folks now to win big. Recruiting one and done 18 yr olds will not work anymore…
we'll see how patient they are.

I was actually at the Florida spring game this weekend. I was actually taken a back at how relatively small and outdated the swamp was — but more so it made me be impressed with Texas set up. DKR, media team…really is the best.

All being said you can absolutely tell how it can be a hard place to play and the fans are loyal to the bone.

Also Lagway can play. Big guy!

I was actually at the Florida spring game this weekend. I was actually taken a back at how relatively small and outdated the swamp was — but more so it made me be impressed with Texas set up. DKR, media team…really is the best.

All being said you can absolutely tell how it can be a hard place to play and the fans are loyal to the bone.

Also Lagway can play. Big guy!
Looks like Lagway definitely made an impression.

In college, in the 70's, if we asked a girl back to our dorm room to hear an Al Green album, and she said yes, you knew it was time for the panties to come off!

Can you imagine a world where Jordan and Scottie are their best for 5-10 years and owning the golf world in glorious burnt orange? I can…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT