ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Two "problems areas" not worth freaking out over...)

It sounds like she had no idea after the game ended. I can't even imagine how mad my mom would be.
Mad, or disappointed? I could take it when I made my parents mad, but could not stand knowing I’d let them down.

How worried are you about Liverpool's defense?
Long-term? Not very.

I suppose their are multiple elements to this.

a. Two of the goals that were given up on Saturday came from flat out sloppiness that reminded me of the opener against Norwich last year. The difference is that Leeds made good on their low-XG shots and Norwich missed on higher Xg shots.

b. Sometimes you have to tip your cap to the other team when they pull off a woirldy. Two of those goals on Saturday were sensational from Leeds. Credit to them.

c. I'm a little concerned about Joe. It's been a while since he's been in form.

d. I think we might have to outscore some folks through the first international break. We might need a few weeks to fully work out the kinks, mainly because I think we're going to continue to be waiting on Joe. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Matip against the Blues.

Reactions: fidozam
Please stop typing “full stop”
It's fascinating to me that in a column with thousands of words, none of what was said motivated you to comment more than the writing technique chosen to emphasize a set of point.

I'll make a deal. If no one else complains in this thread about something so ridiculously trivial, I'll never use the phrase again.

Reactions: Jmenind07
Adrian Peterson would be a good one on that list. Also, if you want to put someone in the booth that will really raise the ire of Horns fans....Charlie Strong
Really? Is he that haunting?

If they kick away from Jamison, Bijan is on the other side, correct?

I can't wait to see him on return....

@Ketchum Haven't you been trying to lead a personal PR campaign to get Texas Athletics do something big with Tom Landry? It seems like such a natural thing, such an obvious win....

Has anything happened on that front? Any more clarification on why this whole issue is fraught with "silent" issues?

Curious.

(Sorry if this has been addressed and i missed it)

Reactions: slothrop
Awesome job like always Ketch!!!
Did you catch the Chance Mock tweet??
What do you think of it? I know he feels strong about his political views??

If they kick away from Jamison, Bijan is on the other side, correct?

I can't wait to see him on return....

@Ketchum Haven't you been trying to lead a personal PR campaign to get Texas Athletics do something big with Tom Landry? It seems like such a natural thing, such an obvious win....

Has anything happened on that front? Any more clarification on why this whole issue is fraught with "silent" issues?

Curious.

(Sorry if this has been addressed and i missed it)
CDC hit me back on Twitter a while back and intimated that it would be considered when I publicly asked about it, but I'm sure it's been blown off.

Reactions: bigeye6912
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT