**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Mississippi Cheese Turds thread of SEC Inauguration**

An aggy engineer I know just texted me “y’all are struggling with Miss State. Y’all are gonna get your feelings hurt this year!!!” I said, Piggy says hi! He said “you know Arkansas should be ranked in the top 15 at least!!!”

Mississippi A&M QB trots in for a score during garbage time, and flashes the horns down to Texas fans. You’re losing by 16, but ok.

Miss st QB showing us all what a fvcking mental midget he is by taunting the crowd because he scored a late trash TD in a loss. I can't imagine what it would be like to be such a slap dick loser with a low double digit IQ like that pair of clownshoes. It's dudes like him that make me a believer in a woman's right to abort a pregnancy.

Oh boy. I couldn't politely post here during this game so I didnt. Definitely can't wait to go back and read everyone else's misery as well.
So uh, everyone kinda sucked the entire 1st half except the 1 guy who actually should have had issues, Arch.
Sark, what the hell were you calling? Taking pts off the board in a 1 score game in the 2nd half? Were our guys zigging when they should have zagged?
Super happy about another W but I don't think we would have beat ANY other SEC teams today. Hopefully this week was spent game planning OU & Georgia.
Too many points left on the field via flags, fumbles, & dropped highlights.

Summary: We won't be #1 tomorrow ( ok, who cares). This performance hopefully knocked our egos down enough to refocus the next 2 weeks.

Texas has NEVER lost an SEC game in our entire history so, obviously we're the greatest ever.

Beer is done, Titos is coming out. We're still undefeated so goodnight all.

Oh boy. I couldn't politely post here during this game so I didnt. Definitely can't wait to go back and read everyone else's misery as well.
So uh, everyone kinda sucked the entire 1st half except the 1 guy who actually should have had issues, Arch.
Sark, what the hell were you calling? Taking pts off the board in a 1 score game in the 2nd half? Were our guys zigging when they should have zagged?
Super happy about another W but I don't think we would have beat ANY other SEC teams today. Hopefully this week was spent game planning OU & Georgia.

Summary: We won't be #1 tomorrow ( ok, who cares). This performance hopefully knocked our egos down enough to refocus the next 2 weeks.

Texas has NEVER lost an SEC game in our entire history so, obviously we're the greatest ever.

From beer to Titos....... enjoy that heartburn tomorrow morning.

Speaking of drinking- if someone can find me the Miss st QB's dorm address I'll send him a case of Purple Drank to celebrate his trash time touchdown.

From beer to Titos....... enjoy that heartburn tomorrow morning.

Speaking of drinking- if someone can find me the Miss st QB's dorm address I'll send him a case of Purple Drank to celebrate his trash time touchdown.
Oh hell!! 9.95ers will be here shortly to call you a racist!!!

A couple years ago, Ewers came back from 2 missed games and a bye week. Somebody help jog my memory on who we played and what was the outcome?

Clean up the penalties.

Jhontay, that’s gotta be a catch.

Otherwise, suck it SEC.

Tre ran really well too.

I really wanted Moore to have a great season - glad to see him shine. He seems like a good kid.

Now we can watch Georgia v Bama and scout in peace.

Latest posts