***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUX Gameday thread of Pure Hatred***

Dear Billy milk-toast Bowman:

Line it up again - any day, anytime. We will show you what it means to REALLY get your shit pushed in.

What a fvcking f@g

Dear Billy milk-toast Bowman:

Line it up again - any day, anytime. We will show you what it means to REALLY get your shit pushed in.

What a fvcking f@g
Let's be honest.... half their O roster was hurt. We played like dogsh!t. We still won by 31.
The mark of a really good team is the ability to win even when you play like absolute sh!t.

Reactions: HornDrummer
Went to the game. Its always great. Comments: (a) OU offense is god awful. Part of that was the UT D, but that OU QB sucked. Life was better when Belldozer was here to tell us how he was going to win the Heisman. (b) This is the kind of game that, if the shoe was on the other foot, OU would win 65-13. I wish Sark had kept his foot on the gas. And then he throws the double pass deep in the 4th quarter. Oh well. (c) OU fans exited at the end of the 3rd quarter. What, no belief in Sooner Magic anymore? (d) Most importantly --- I think OU is about to learn what Arkansas and Nebraska found out - they had a happy home in the SWC/Big 12 where they were a big dog. Now they are just another big state school with a football team. They were outmatched at every position. Get ready for years of mediocrity.

OU is #48 ranked in total defense this season. Not top 10.
NCAA total team defense
I don't remember playing an Oklahoma playing without their top 5 receivers, a makeshift offensive line and a raw freshman qb. Not that I'm expressing any sympathy.

Their defense is better than 48th what they rely on is turnovers. They led the country in forced turnovers which is how they beat Auburn.

Leading the nations #1 ranked team that's what he's doing.
Ewers looked lost in the 1st quarter. I am guessing that OU was running a 3 deep safety look that confused him. We weren't ready for it. We adjusted and spread the field. We ran outside of the tacklebox and loosened up the point of attack. Against Georgia, the margin for error gets smaller. The remaining schedule will be much harder because Piggy and Aggy (both away) are rivals and the others want to take us out.

Last edited:
Reactions: okiehorn
Ewers looked lost in the 1st quarter. I am guessing that OU was running a 3 deep safety look that confused him. We weren't ready for it. We adjusted and spread the field. We ran outside of the tacklebox and loosened up the point of attack. Against Georgia, the margin for error gets smaller. The remaining schedule will be much harder because Piggy and Aggy (both away) are rivals and the others want to take us out.
It seemed like a workman like effort yesterday. We weren't flashy and that was by design at least that's the impression I got when Sarkisian was interviewed after the game.

Everyone knows that Georgia is the best team well play. But you know Kentucky, Alabama, and Mississippi State all had some success against there defense. The optimist that I am makes me think their defense is not the monster they're been the last few seasons. I think our offense can score some points on them. And I think we'll be more than ready on Saturday night.

You going to the game?;

Reactions: HornDrummer
It seemed like a workman like effort yesterday. We weren't flashy and that was by design at least that's the impression I got when Sarkisian was interviewed after the game.

Everyone knows that Georgia is the best team well play. But you know Kentucky, Alabama, and Mississippi State all had some success against there defense. The optimist that I am makes me think their defense is not the monster they're been the last few seasons. I think our offense can score some points on them. And I think we'll be more than ready on Saturday night.

You going to the game?;
I wish. The cheap seats are too expensive for my comfort and vettix got cleaned out the minute they offered that game. Gonna be front row living room couch.

Latest posts