ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones has returned for the final season

Whatever makes the most sense usually doesn’t happen. All bets are off on this show.

Did HBO buy carbon offset credits for burning all those fires?

HBO hates the environment.

Reactions: diadevic
Ok. I can see that. But Sam doesn't strike me at the type. He's kind of a puss.

My only prediction is that one of her brothers kills Cersei. Either the sister Fvcker or the midget.

There's no doubt he's a coward. But he has killed, he did it in season 2. But to my way of thinking they didn't just show that scene for no reason. I don't know maybe Dany will kill him.

Ok. I can see that. But Sam doesn't strike me at the type. He's kind of a puss.

My only prediction is that one of her brothers kills Cersei. Either the sister Fvcker or the midget.

Hey you know what they say incest is best.

Did HBO buy carbon offset credits for burning all those fires?

HBO hates the environment.

Well I was wrong Samwell Tarly will not kill Daenerys. Man I did not see this one coming. At all. It looked like it was inevitable that Dany would defeat Cersei now it appears that Cersei is holding all the cards. She and Euron have killed one dragon. And they pretty much destroyed the army of the unsullied. Then she ignored Tyrion's pleas I know big surprise. It was inevitable that Jaime and Brienne would consummate their relationship. But he's heard the news so he's going back to try and stop his sister and I think Brienne will join him. I'm starting to see the deaths of characters I've come to love tonight it was Missandei. All the attractive women that have been on GoT I always thought Missandei was the prettiest.

What can I say about the last 2 episodes? I think Sandor and Gregor will finally have their fight. I think that Arya and Jaime will go back and try to kill Cersei. Will Lord Varys kill or get someone to kill Dany? And there's a lot of questions that will answered in the final 2 episodes.

Same bat time
Same bat channel.

Well I was wrong Samwell Tarly will not kill Daenerys. Man I did not see this one coming. At all. It looked like it was inevitable that Dany would defeat Cersei now it appears that Cersei is holding all the cards. She and Euron have killed one dragon. And they pretty much destroyed the army of the unsullied. Then she ignored Tyrion's pleas I know big surprise. It was inevitable that Jaime and Brienne would consummate their relationship. But he's heard the news so he's going back to try and stop his sister and I think Brienne will join him. I'm starting to see the deaths of characters I've come to love tonight it was Missandei. All the attractive women that have been on GoT I always thought Missandei was the prettiest.

What can I say about the last 2 episodes? I think Sandor and Gregor will finally have their fight. I think that Arya and Jaime will go back and try to kill Cersei. Will Lord Varys kill or get someone to kill Dany? And there's a lot of questions that will answered in the final 2 episodes.

Same bat time
Same bat channel.
Dude-- so what did the chick say just before she got her head sliced off? She yelled out something and that one unsullied dude looked like he recognized it----- then she got head whomped.

BTW---- chicks and dudes should never fight a battle and then drink together.

GOT has taken a queue from Walking Dead. Any time someone has happy thoughts or talks about the future, they die. I figured Missandei and Gray worm would bite it in the last episode. Now things are looking pretty dark for our heroes.

The big revelation was Aria saying she was going to King's Landing and didn't expect to return. Of Course that means she is going after Cerci and more than likely won't be successful. We all know Cerci has to go out in the blaze of glory, and getting a knife to the gut by Arya isn't good enough.

I'm looking forward to the hound and the mountain going toe to toe. should be an epic fight.

In conclusion, Dani looks pissed, lost her best friend and dragon in one episode. She is going to do something stupid unless John arrives to set her straight.

The odds are as even as possible, should be an epic finish.

Dude-- so what did the chick say just before she got her head sliced off? She yelled out something and that one unsullied dude looked like he recognized it----- then she got head whomped.

BTW---- chicks and dudes should never fight a battle and then drink together.
I had to ask some of the people I was watching with but she said "Dacrarys" which means fire. It is what Dany says to the dragons when she wants them to light someone up.

Reactions: outhereincali
I predict D

Same bat time
Same bat channel.
I think Dany kills Samwell. He's the one that read the book that said Jon Snow is the rightful king. She can't let that information hang out there. Although it is already leaking.

And where is Theon's sister? I thought she took back the navy? Very confusing -- but great!

Last edited:
I predict D

I think Dany kills Samwell. He's the one that read the book that said Jon Snow is the rightful king. She can't let that information hang out there. Although it is already leaking.

And where is Theon's sister? I thought she took back the navy? Very confusing -- but great!
She took back her island. The guy with all the ships had the island but now he's boning Cersei and left his island undefended.

GOT has taken a queue from Walking Dead. Any time someone has happy thoughts or talks about the future, they die. I figured Missandei and Gray worm would bite it in the last episode. Now things are looking pretty dark for our heroes.

The big revelation was Aria saying she was going to King's Landing and didn't expect to return. Of Course that means she is going after Cerci and more than likely won't be successful. We all know Cerci has to go out in the blaze of glory, and getting a knife to the gut by Arya isn't good enough.

I'm looking forward to the hound and the mountain going toe to toe. should be an epic fight.

In conclusion, Dani looks pissed, lost her best friend and dragon in one episode. She is going to do something stupid unless John arrives to set her straight.

The odds are as even as possible, should be an epic finish.
Ayra might try to kill The Mountain or Cersei, both are on her list, but I think those fights belong to The Hound and Jaime. Outside of those two, I think she’s going back to kill the third and only other remaining living person on her list, Ser Ilyan Payne, who beheaded Ned Stark.

Loved how the show gave absolutely nothing away in the preview for the next episode. I’m just hoping HBO holds true to end this the way GRRM intended and doesn’t pull of some BS with all of the good guys winning. That was my only complaint with the third episode, all of the major characters lived and seemed to be standing victoriously alone in all of their respective areas of the castle with EVERYONE dead around them. A bit too much.

Reactions: diadevic
Ayra might try to kill The Mountain or Cersei, both are on her list, but I think those fights belong to The Hound and Jaime. Outside of those two, I think she’s going back to kill the third and only other remaining living person on her list, Ser Ilyan Payne, who beheaded Ned Stark.

Loved how the show gave absolutely nothing away in the preview for the next episode. I’m just hoping HBO holds true to end this the way GRRM intended and doesn’t pull of some BS with all of the good guys winning. That was my only complaint with the third episode, all of the major characters lived and seemed to be standing victoriously alone in all of their respective areas of the castle with EVERYONE dead around them. A bit too much.
In the final episode a meteor hits.

Well I liked the good guys winning last week. But Sansa said she couldn't send her army she correctly said she lost to many men and what's left needed time to recover. I should have seen it coming when she said that. Eurons people completely surprised Dany's people, she lost another dragon and Dany has lost the two she loved the most.

The hound will not kill Arya they don't like to show it but they have a real respect for each other. Is Ser Ilyan Payne still around? But I think we saw Tormund, Samwell, and Hannah for the last time. At this time I don't know who's going to win the GoT and we probably won't know till the very end. How many will survive I don't know.

Do y’all want to hear my guess at a spoiler regarding Drogon?

In the opening credits, on one of the swords it shows one large dragon with three smaller ones in the background. I think that means when Drogon and Visarys were disappearing recently and “acting strange” according to Daeny, that Drogon is actually a female and pregnant and had a nest with three more eggs somewhere.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Do y’all want to hear my guess at a spoiler regarding Drogon?

In the opening credits, on one of the swords it shows one large dragon with three smaller ones in the background. I think that means when Drogon and Visarys were disappearing recently and “acting strange” according to Daeny, that Drogon is actually a female and pregnant and had a nest with three more eggs somewhere.

I was thinking also she had backups too by the way she smile after they cut that girls head off, she probably had armor made for them against the big arrows and added the Spretre Gunship pkg which she got from Amazon
  • 1 x 25mm GAU-12/U gatling gun (1800 rpm)
  • 1 x 40mm L60 Bofors cannon (120 rpm)
  • 1 x 10mm M102 howitzer (6-10 rpm)

I would say she gonna burn their asses....LOL

Told ya she was gonna come back and burn the town, just that look in her eyes!
She was an angry Targaryeon and that is what angry Targaryeon's do. All the enemies have been wiped out now, except the enemy within. Curious to see how it all pans out.

I still think Dany will come back to her senses and realize Jon is much better suited to lead. Based on the preview of next week though it looks like the two will butt heads.

I think she is now going to turn on John, he is what is left to stand in her way. I expect her to turn the rest of her unsullied and Dothraka on him now. Not to mention the dragon, with that said, I think it is going to be Arya who kills Dany.

I think we are left with this one outcome, Deny has crossed a line she can't come back from. She is now forever the mad king, ruler by fear.

Reactions: outhereincali
I thought for a while that the story of bastard to king was too good to not happen. Now I feel like she can’t trust Jon or Tyrion after going mad. She’s wanted to break the wheel all along but we’re right back where it all started with Aegon the Conqueror burning it all down.

The best part of this show was the final fight between Sandor and Gregor Cleghane. It had a great background and it was a great fight with a great ending.

I saw all these podcasts about who was going to kill Cersei and all of them were shockingly inaccurate. Good. I didn't see it end.this way for both of them.I wanted her to die the way Ramsey Bolton died. It reminded me of Hitler and Eva Braun lol. But hey in the first year Cersei did tell Ned Stark in the GoT you either win or.you die.

Dany has truly gone mad. Ive enjoyed this season but it's starting to remind me of one of those back in the day Hollywood disaster movies, the ones with the all star casts, where only two or three charters survive in the end. Let's see who all is left Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, Jon Snow, and Dany. Davos, Brienne, Podrick, and Gendry are still around as well. I'm starting to dislike Grey Worm.

Clob94, no matter how much you don't want to admit it you're watching and enjoying this show what do you think?

You guys realize that Game of Thrones just gave you a gigantic "fvck you!", right?

They knew you were seething to discover who finally broke it off in Cearsie's ass---- and they robbed it from you.

Take a step back and realize that this is " Days of Our Lives" with much better actors and actresses, better graphics, and equal plot twists.

It's like when the female lead in a soap opera goes into a coma and then her husband finds out she's pregnant, only to discover the baby isn't his, instead it belongs to the pool boy, but the problem is the pool boy is bi-sexual and from Guatemala and it turns out he has AIDS but he was hired by the CIA to get close to the family because the husband used to be a Cuban spy that tried to assassinate Kennedy.

Drama.

I'm thinking no one will win the Game of Thrones. They will all kill each other and everything will be reduced to rubble. A new character will stroll in at the end and casually sit down on the thrown and the whole thing will start over.

Or, Jon Snow will protest to Dany of what she did and she will have her Dragon kill Snow only for the dragon to not do it, leaving Jon as king.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT