ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Cleo McDowell, Frank Erwin & more...)

I still wonder if Young considers following Sark one more time. Probably not likely but he basically worships Sark.

I think Evan Stewart may be the one to watch pulling the trigger to Texas sometime in the near future.

Dang no inclusion of Two of Ryan Reynolds best rom-coms? Definitely, maybe and Just Friends

Reactions: Tex#5
When do you think Todd Dodge gets the chance at coaching college football again? That UNT stint was tough I’m sure he learned a lot but UNT is like Rutgers. Maybe Texas State head coach in the future? Or coordinator role at the collegiate level?

Trade Watson. But do the Texans have the right people in charge to build that team?

I would assume with the off-season workouts starting up next week that the new S&C coach is already in Austin and in place?

I don’t know exactly what it means, or doesn’t, but I’ve found Eltife’s public involvement to be interesting. He’s definitely put himself out there.
It means he’s sick and tired of football being run by pussy willows that belong in Berkeley and actively would denigrate traditions of the school that are unifying to any actual adult.

Reactions: pdrscott99
Agree the DC hire is critical and getting it right matters a lot more than getting it fast. Losing games 56-52 won’t be any better than losing them 23-20.

It took Riley at dirt burglar 3 tries but they’re playing a lot, lot better on that side of the ball. I don’t think we want two misses before we get it right.

I still wonder if Young considers following Sark one more time. Probably not likely but he basically worships Sark.

I think Evan Stewart may be the one to watch pulling the trigger to Texas sometime in the near future.
a. Not as long as he's set to be the starter in 2021, which he is.

b. not impossible on Stewart.

Reactions: Coach_Bass
Good read this week.

As Good As It Gets arguably should be #1 with Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Greg Kinnear, and Cuba Gooding Jr. all in their prime. Oscars for Nicholson and Hunt.

Reactions: Kevcdallas
When do you think Todd Dodge gets the chance at coaching college football again? That UNT stint was tough I’m sure he learned a lot but UNT is like Rutgers. Maybe Texas State head coach in the future? Or coordinator role at the collegiate level?
I think he's going to stay in the high school scene. He's 57. Not sure there's a reinvention in there.

Reactions: EYESOFDEATH40
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT