ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Hello Mr. Limb, my dear old friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has sh
Literally no one kneeled during the World Cup, but keep on making things up.

Has she or has she not ever kneeled while wearing the national uniform? I guess you believe since it wasn’t done during the WC it’s cool?
He can’t help himself. He has a narrative and isn’t budging. The ignorance of the broad brush “police killing black men” narrative is one of Ketch’s favorite cards and it is ridiculous.

Lefties love hyperbole. Next we will here how it’s just like the 50’s and 60’s today.

Reactions: TheAssquatch
what was she protesting ?......specifically

i'm playing averages here..i don't know ..but its better than even money nobody asked the very basic question

besides Trumps a Nazi ( he's not hes a Capitalist that wants less government involvement in every arena ......which makes it weird they keep calling him that on any level ) and the typical unending and unspecific outrages that Liberals find themselves in

Not to mention the fact that he's the most liberal President with an R next to his name ever. Who also supported gay marriage before Obama...

Also kind of interesting that she is a lesbian who decided to protest the first President in US history that supported the legalization of same-sex marriage prior to taking office.
Yeah, he's a real advocate for the gay community... if only gay people knew as much as you.

Reactions: drunk randoke
No thanks as that would be the definition of a waste of time.

I will say this, I would love for you to spend an hour with a law enforcement FATS (Firearms Training System) which is an interactive, scenario-based training system. There are many options for scenarios but people like you need to go thru several of the “shoot-no shot” scenarios. You would have an informed opinion about the realities that face our brave law enforcement officers, of all ethnicities BTW, each and every day.

Why would he do that? It’s much easier to stand and point.

what was she protesting ?......specifically

i'm playing averages here..i don't know ..but its better than even money nobody asked the very basic question

besides Trumps a Nazi ( he's not hes a Capitalist that wants less government involvement in every arena ......which makes it weird they keep calling him that on any level ) and the typical unending and unspecific outrages that Liberals find themselves in
So, you have opinions on her but you don't KNOW her motives?

After all this time?

If you guys will excuse me, I'm done discussing the politics of Megan Rapinoe with all of you.

Yeah, he's a real advocate for the gay community... if only gay people knew as much as you.

Does he have to be? What has he done that has been detrimental to gays and lesbians? Maybe I’m uninformed?

Ketch you're like a fine wine...just keeps getting better as time goes by

Not really. It's a little like Kawhi. You don't have to love anything about him away from the court, but you have to respect his work on the floor in willing a team to a title.

If you can't acknowledge that, you probably don't acknowledge much of anything outside of your little bubble of ideas.

Yeah. And you may not like the current POTUS but you damn well better respect what it took from all Americans to create and build it. When you kneel you do not. It’s that simple. Go champion a foundation or run for political office if you don’t like the current policies Or social status. But don’t kneel during the anthem of the very gatdamn country you live in and play for. And get paid for.

I have seen very, very, very few women not support her. Those that do usually do so my misrepresenting her intentions in the way that narrow minded people often do.

I've actually seen more women joke that they'd be gay for her than not support her at all, especially if we eliminate this idea that she's dissing the military, which is the empty, dishonest tactic that so many want to use.

I'm reminded of comments she made this week. It's very much in the l;ine of thinking expressed by James Baldwin decades ago.

I guess she hasn’t noticed that we abolished slavery. Not sure what conversation regarding slavery she’s referring to that need to be had.

My daughter plays select soccer and potentially has a bright future. She thinks the equal pay thing is ridiculous, she doesn’t even like watching women’s soccer. She likes watching men play because “it’s just a lot more fun to watch.”

I’m thankful she has some common sense and doesn’t let bias affect her opinion.

Reactions: DanielSucks
I guess she hasn’t noticed that we abolished slavery. Not sure what conversation regarding slavery she’s referring to that need to be had.
Ketch has minimized the slavery comment, and insists that her reference to slavery "wasn't [the real issue] at all" and that we regard it as "just one comment."

We have to sort of divine the real legitimacy of her cause by educating ourselves further, just like we're supposed to divine Ketch's obscure reference to the Constitution.

My daughter plays select soccer and potentially has a bright future. She thinks the equal pay thing is ridiculous, she doesn’t even like watching women’s soccer. She likes watching men play because “it’s just a lot more fun to watch.”

I’m thankful she has some common sense and doesn’t let bias affect her opinion.
She really ought to watch Rose Lavelle though. That girl's a star.

Last edited:
Reactions: wbrom42
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT