ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Hey, Kirk... this is Tom... I gotta scoop for you...)

Harvard is a setup by Zaire and Florida. They are using the Harvard offer to try and get the S.E.C. to allow Florida to accept him. If that was not the case he would have committed to Wisconsin or Texas. If the S.E.C. changes it up he is Florida bound in my opinion.

Sounds like you're calling on OB members to make their twitter presence known to head coaches, ADs and university presidents in the SEC East...
I'm not calling on anyone to do anything. I'm suggesting, though, if I was Tom Herman, that I would be passing along some info to have reported on very loudly.

If Perrin is even marginally competent, he has already called every AD in the SEC and explained the Zaire situation. Btw, how in the hell did Brandon Harris get into grad school at UNC and get denied at Texas? (Check the most recent academic rankings before you reply)

Since gambling in Texas is against the law, what's the catch with this card house game, what loophole are they gaming!

The Texas Card House sounds pretty awesome! Is there anything like this in the Houston area?

Reactions: UTDB
@Ketchum if your that confident Zaire is the better option for Texas then I'll be saying a little prayer to the football gods tonight asking for him to come to Texas.

If you were Shane you wouldn't want your backup true freshman QB to have the ability to train and continue to develop his skills at the practice facility?

Reactions: whiteknight_007
WGAF what Bedford says about Elliott.

The catalyst for Shaka will be be Coleman, not Bamba.

Reactions: txfight
If Perrin is even marginally competent, he has already called every AD in the SEC and explained the Zaire situation. Btw, how in the hell did Brandon Harris get into grad school at UNC and get denied at Texas? (Check the most recent academic rankings before you reply)
You aren't the only person to wonder about this.

Reactions: RAISTLIN
Pardon my ignorance, but how is an outfit like Texas Card House legally allowed to have cash games of cards with payouts in a state where gambling is illegal?
There is no rake. No tipping the dealer. The only money that the house makes is time spent playing (hourly rate).

@Ketchum if your that confident Zaire is the better option for Texas then I'll be saying a little prayer to the football gods tonight asking for him to come to Texas.
Might be a better option. I don't think anyone can truly say for sure either way.

Reactions: Derell08
giphy.gif

Reactions: Fan in Dallas
Has the city of Austin come at the Card House yet? Clearly borderline legal. I'm shocked more of these aren't popping up everywhere.

Has the city of Austin come at the Card House yet? Clearly borderline legal. I'm shocked more of these aren't popping up everywhere.
From what I can tell, local officials have been very agreeable. There are guidelines and they are followed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT