ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Honoring a real difference-maker in UT football history...)

FXZIN38J7UR18W2.SMALL.jpg
GUEST_5a979642-7ec3-4142-b383-206117c848fb

Reactions: TheAssquatch
Ketch, I'm there with you on Owens. I'm curious, though, how you'd differentiate Owens from Sheroid Evans at this stage. I remember you being pretty bullish on him and his world class speed as well. He had injury problems, obviously....

I just don't know what specific deal that Philly didn't make or whether Kawhi was willing to make a long-term commitment.

Also, it was a tie game in the final seconds of game seven and only four bounces on the rim decided the series.

I'd contend those bounces on the rim is when the series was decided.

The series wasn't decided by 4 bounces of the rim. All those bounces decided was whether or not the game would go to overtime in Toronto when the best player on the floor still plays for the Raptors.

That bounce dropped Philly's chances of winning the series from 40% to 0%, not 100% to 0%.

@Ketchum I totally agree with everything you wrote about Tomey. It was a watershed event for the Horns.

I was a fan of Chris Evans until he spewed his liberal BS all over social media. Captain America? Yeah, right.
the horror of it all.

you realize that chris evans played jake wyler in not another teen movie? there is zero chance any human can dislike chris evans based on that performance alone.

Great musicals list. I'd put Phantom at #2, and drop Hamilton down to around #7, but definitely a solid list.

Ketch, I'm there with you on Owens. I'm curious, though, how you'd differentiate Owens from Sheroid Evans at this stage. I remember you being pretty bullish on him and his world class speed as well. He had injury problems, obviously....
Fair comparison, although I think Owens is a little more physical as an athlete and player.

The series wasn't decided by 4 bounces of the rim. All those bounces decided was whether or not the game would go to overtime in Toronto when the best player on the floor still plays for the Raptors.

That bounce dropped Philly's chances of winning the series from 40% to 0%, not 100% to 0%.
k.

Unless Drogon spontaneously combusts (think White Walkers shattering after Night King was offed by Arya) when Dany goes down, all of Westeros may be in for a severe case of global warming afterwards.
So much to resolve next week, it almost begs a sequel, no?

"6. Varys' big final move has not yet been revealed, but next week sets up to be all kinds of hard-core. Either all of the Starks are going to die or Dany is. It's hard to see a middle ground."

The way the show is wrapping up, you have to wonder if they even go back to Vary's. It was another rush ending his character to the show. He was sending ravens, which we would have to assume to the North. Oh well....

Maybe he sent word to J'aqen H'ghar?

Reactions: BennettBrauer
o_O

Hmmmm, I was unaware ‘Boling’ was Asian.....

Jeremy Lin was the Asian doing great things in a sport dominated by black men.

Matthew Boling is the Anglo dude doing great things in a sport dominated by black men.

I heard the Jeremy Lin = Matthew Boling comparison on the Ticket and thought it clever, but apparently I am the only one who got it.

Reactions: KatyKid and lopez80
Jeremy Lin was the Asian doing great things in a sport dominated by black men.

Matthew Boling is the Anglo dude doing great things in a sport dominated by black men.

I heard the Jeremy Lin = Matthew Boling comparison on the Ticket and thought it clever, but apparently I am the only one who got it.

No worries.....happens to me all the time. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT