Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Permission to dream big...j/k... kind of)

Great read.
sad wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes
Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

Michigan is a different animal, but CSU wasn't gashing Texas in the run game, especially when the starters were in the game.

CSU had 53 yards on 15 carries at halftime and sacks did not create misleading numbers.
I know the stats were not bad. It was the smooth sailing nature of many of their runs that was troubling to me. Texas certainly stuffed them at times too.

• Haha
Reactions: Hornfans
Dan Mullen was on halftime of the usc game talking about how we look like the fastest team in America. I was a little shocked tbh.
I’m shocked how we have guys that keep talking about how Michigan is gonna run the ball all over us. I suppose it’s possible…

But this isn’t last year’s Michigan. And Harbaugh is in LA

(Sell) I'll go with the Texas wide receivers against the Michigan DBs.
Michigan DTs vs Texas IOL.
Michigan DTs are both high NFL draft guys.

It's crazy to think at this time last year, Alabama didn't know who its quarterback was.
I think that was never the case. I thought milroe looked pretty good against Texas. Something else was going on their. If Bama were playing a legit sec team instead of usf, milroe would have been starting.

No. 10 – The List: Richard Gere
Wasn't he the hamster dude?

UH must really be bad to get beaten like that at home to UNLV. I'm surprised that so many of our former db's didn't even play yesterday.

Reactions: marinehorn
B/S Michael Taaffe will go down as the most underrated preferred walk ons in Texas school history.

Marcus Griffin is still ahead.

to date Griffin's body of work is better. let's check back in a few seasons.

Does that Aggie QB know where to find a gym instead of a jack in the box? 🤔

someone tell me how a young man with no weight issues who just when through 4 weeks of fall camp in Texas heat can still be out of shape?

how??

We aren’t beating Michigan by 17+ brother.

Not in Ann Arbor.

well i'll take a walk off FG in the Big House for the W like we did to them in 2004 in the Rose Bowl but i think ketch saw what i saw in UM's opener. they aren't very fast on defense. they'll have trouble covering our receivers one on one.

if i were Moore watching tape of the CSU game i'd be worried. UM won't see another team with even close to our team speed until they play Ohio St. (not saying OSU is faster as a team overall but they are typically the fastest team in the Big 10).

I’ll bite

What school should Klubnik have played for?

why us of course. now he's locked out. we have our starter for the next 4 seasons. he can only come home for Christmas break lol.

1. Hire Samples or pay not to recruit Texas.
2. NCAA needs to come down hard on teams paying players that are not on their team yet. Paying for visits that are not official needs to be a post season ban.

Andy Campbell Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

I've never seen a WR group this DEEP and Talented at UT. I want to guzzle the Kool- Aid but I'm taking small gulps for now.
The whole roster is locked and loaded and it's only going to get better. It's been a while (2009) since I felt this way. Hook"Em!!

I've never seen a WR group this DEEP and Talented at UT. I want to guzzle the Kool- Aid but I'm taking small gulps for now.
The whole roster is locked and loaded and it's only going to get better. It's been a while (2009) since I felt this way. Hook"Em!!
The 2009 team had some holes in it, especially at WR outside of Shipley.